Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220530-120944_Instagram.jpg
whew. They did the grueling .33 of a mile shoreline that you can see from their apartment. Time to reward ourselves with some muffins!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It always seems that the more successful vloggers are at the top of their hate list. Ironically prior to the Columbia mansplaining video featuring Dense and all that BS, I use to think Big Fella was more of a negative person in the relationship with her obvious envy/contempt for others. However, Dense threw major shade at OA when he was asked why he hadn't done more follow-up videos to the galactic starcruiser experience in a live and responded to the effect of "what am I going to put out multiple videos showing the same thing, with it lasting 58 minutes." (I'm paraphrasing). I thought that was a pretty specific length of time for him to go after and when I looked at the obvious suspects whom he might be referencing I saw OA's first night's video of the starcruiser was 57:42. I'm guessing what Dense fails to realize it's not the length of a video that dictates success but the quality/editing/likability of the people featured. Anyway, OA's first video 57:42 has over 230K views compared to Dense's 32 minute video that only got 29K viewsl Jealous much Dense?
And I'd be willing to bet OA's retention on a 58 minute video is far higher than even BLAB's shortest video.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Let's all kick off Summer and go surfing with KT in the Bu!!!
And now she's twice the woman! Twice the size that is.
(I'm honestly just waiting for her to claim that her body size is because of her German heritage)

1653938278184.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is anyone else eagerly awaiting a June park update video full of information that anyone with a phone/computer/tablet and the ability to read can access on their own?
View attachment 1306294View attachment 1306295View attachment 1306296View attachment 1306297
I can't wait to find out if I need a jacket...or if it will be busy

View attachment 1306299 whew. They did the grueling .33 of a mile shoreline that you can see from their apartment. Time to reward ourselves with some muffins!
Wow...unplugging didn't last long at all :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It always seems that the more successful vloggers are at the top of their hate list. Ironically prior to the Columbia mansplaining video featuring Dense and all that BS, I use to think Big Fella was more of a negative person in the relationship with her obvious envy/contempt for others. However, Dense threw major shade at OA when he was asked why he hadn't done more follow-up videos to the galactic starcruiser experience in a live and responded to the effect of "what am I going to put out multiple videos showing the same thing, with it lasting 58 minutes." (I'm paraphrasing). I thought that was a pretty specific length of time for him to go after and when I looked at the obvious suspects whom he might be referencing I saw OA's first night's video of the starcruiser was 57:42. I'm guessing what Dense fails to realize it's not the length of a video that dictates success but the quality/editing/likability of the people featured. Anyway, OA's first video 57:42 has over 230K views compared to Dense's 32 minute video that only got 29K viewsl Jealous much Dense?
They both throw so much shade to OA. I remember when OA said in their live they had gone to a dinner with all of the vloggers and that's where it was discussed about the Florida and Vegas. But then they were never invited when they all actually went. Peter joked like guess we weren't cool enough

You know KT and big red were rhe ones planning everything and left them out

• Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1306342
Spencer in the near future!
I've been impressed with Dick Van Dyke still able (okay, I don't know about today) to dance those moves still fairly recently.

That said, Dense is almost completely white haired. I give it a couple months. I hope he embraces it. Really show off the age difference between them. Also, Dense doesn't move all that great now (unless there is a married woman at a fuel rod station that is)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They both throw so much shade to OA. I remember when OA said in their live they had gone to a dinner with all of the vloggers and that's where it was discussed about the Florida and Vegas. But then they were never invited when they all actually went. Peter joked like guess we weren't cool enough

You know KT and big red were rhe ones planning everything and left them out
Man, they must really hate OA now. They have all their friends (sans Duchess), they have close to 3x as many subscribers, a ton more patreons, they get way more views on their videos...
No wonder they are constantly throwing shade at them, and you know, implying beating someone with a broken leg in a hospital bed. So petty.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've been impressed with Dick Van Dyke still able (okay, I don't know about today) to dance those moves still fairly recently.

That said, Dense is almost completely white haired. I give it a couple months. I hope he embraces it. Really show off the age difference between them. Also, Dense doesn't move all that great now (unless there is a married woman at a fuel rod station that is)
This is Dick Van Dyke on his way to the gym! Dense will spend much of his time in a corner desk editing for 4+ hours and trying to impress married ladies at the fuel rod stations with stories about his days in showbiz and how he was friends with many celebrities! Ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So, I need someone(s) to be a Jiminy Cricket type influencer(s) in my ear.

Hypothetically, if you had pieced together ten email addresses/names of ten current Patreon followers of a certain set of content creators (from a thread where they were getting permission to chat in a LIVE) - what would be something that should be emailed to them on the last day of their patreon membership that they could cancel without having to pay?

View attachment 1306284
Hi Besties!

I write you today as a concerned member of BLAB’s Super Bestie tier on Patreon. I will be canceling my membership prior to June 1st, and I think you should too.

It‘s not just because you can get a full refund by canceling before the 1st of the month, it’s more because Katie and Spencer have proven unwilling to fulfill the promises of what it means to be a paying Bestie in the first place.

- The extra content has been sporadic and nothing truly exciting that hasn’t been presented on their free channel in the past

- They broke our trust by claiming that the Patreon videos were exclusive to us paying members, but each one has been made publicly available where non-paying viewers could watch.

- In each “exclusive video”, Katie has spent time discussing “trolls” and people who hate them, and it really made me curious - Why? This negativity isn’t what I watch their videos for.

- With all the negativity surrounding Katie & Spencer, I started googling their names and came across a website called Tattle Life. What I found was very startling - it was pages and pages of people who claim that they are pathological liars, con-artists and cheaters. I didn’t even know Katie cheated on her husband with Spence just so she could be famous on YouTube!

Anyways, thanks for listening. I will be canceling my Patreon account and I hope that you will too. But please don‘t just take my word for it - do your own research on these guys and make your mind up for yourself.

- A disheartened, former Super Bestie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
So, I need someone(s) to be a Jiminy Cricket type influencer(s) in my ear.

Hypothetically, if you had pieced together ten email addresses/names of ten current Patreon followers of a certain set of content creators (from a thread where they were getting permission to chat in a LIVE) - what would be something that should be emailed to them on the last day of their patreon membership that they could cancel without having to pay?
I would think instructions on how to do just that would be pretty helpful!

Reactions: 17
Man, they must really hate OA now. They have all their friends (sans Duchess), they have close to 3x as many subscribers, a ton more patreons, they get way more views on their videos...
No wonder they are constantly throwing shade at them, and you know, implying beating someone with a broken leg in a hospital bed. So petty.
Probably hating themselves that they didn't hitch their wagon to that bullet train lol

OA really is living their best lives. They had a free meet & greet at Star Wars Celebration...it didn't take them months to plan it like blab probably will for their super besties

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I keep contemplating becoming a super bestie and legit becoming good friends with KT to get all the dirt. For 480 dollars a year I could pay for my Asian Fiance and I to see unlimited movies or pay for a couple hotel nights for a small getaway....but imagine the content!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Let's all kick off Summer and go surfing with KT in the Bu!!!
That close up of her snaggletooth😂😂😂😂😂😂

I keep contemplating becoming a super bestie and legit becoming good friends with KT to get all the dirt. For 480 dollars a year I could pay for my Asian Fiance and I to see unlimited movies or pay for a couple hotel nights for a small getaway....but imagine the content!
I thought about faking friends with her to but I can’t even fake a good orgasm so I’m out 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.