Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Big Fella and Gucci Rad decided not to go live last night cause they wanted a "private moment" and didn't want a live stream to ruin it

Or her stans to see how she really behaves at these types of things

Or someone to photo bomb their live with aggressive comments

Or
Or
Or

Anything but the truth here I'm sure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe that's why she was offering up thoughts and prayers to the performers? She was going to totally ruin it...or she thought she would show them up...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Listen Lex, KT takes dumps bigger than your kids! By far, BY FAR!

And you only gave birth once! She takes not one, but MULTIPLE football size and shaped dumps per day!

Sorry, not sorry!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I will never understand why she styles her hair by like curling it towards her face. It’s so unflattering on literally everyone lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I will never understand why she styles her hair by like curling it towards her face. It’s so unflattering on literally everyone lol
It really does frame and show off how fat her face is...her filters make it worse too. Makes her look like a thumb...or a worm.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No livestream =

- Too much concurrent competition with other channels. Threat guarantee of low viewership.
- Threat guarantee of low superchats
- More money to be made via ads on edited vlog

Reason given = poor reception

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No livestream =

- Too much concurrent competition with other channels. Threat guarantee of low viewership.
- Threat guarantee of low superchats
- More money to be made via ads on edited vlog

Reason given = poor reception
Exactly! Unfortunately their stans will fall for it despite the fact that so many other vloggers were able to do a live stream. Again, no offense to their stans but they are slow!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She thinks it has a slimming effect in her face when really it does make her hair more greasy and her big face more obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have T-mobile and my signal sucks balls at Disneyland. They probably refuse to switch carriers because Mommy Spence is paying!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I personally find all the reposting from fans on Instagram by these influencers the single most annoying thing! Show me original pics and stories or show me nothing 🤬🤬🤬 not KT. I don’t want KT stories 😆 but I swear they are all on my nerves

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I have to apologize in advance for the following rant but it's been bugging me....

I really got pissed last night when my spouse and I went to the movies for the first time in a long time. The previews before the main event were promoting the theater's unlimited access pass....for about $30 a month you get access to all the movies you want as many times as you like without any blackout dates.

It got me thinking about the poor people paying these dumb asses $40 a month for the "super bestie" program and all the "awesome benefits" they get such as Costco shopping, Big Fella cooking tit food, and constant mukbang videos of two overweight/unhealthy people eating like slobs and man handling the food. They hardly ever enjoy the park rides and when they do, they spoil it for others with Big Fella's incessant cackling, screaming, and loud sing alongs. Their content is so stale, boring AF, and redundant that I actually feel bad for the die hard BLOB stan who is scrimping every penny to pay that absurd, overinflated monthly fee for 2 knuckleheads who offer nothing special. They aren't even on special media lists or getting VIP invites that show us something unique. They have no special credentials or expertise (unless you count Big Fella's one year education as an LPN and Dense's cue card holding as expertise) that enlighten us. At least with Provost Park Pass, OA and even Bricky you learn something, get insider information, trivia, and overall park enjoyment.

Then add all that to what they did to our hero in plaid after the alleged Columbia "assault" where he was subsequently subjected to interrogation, temporary trespass and defamatory comments (serial killer, stalker, psycho) in a live video when he simply made a statement of opinion that one should not give the grifters any money. It wasn't said in a threatening or hostile manner. At first I felt empathy for the low paid security guard in a tough spot asked to intervene by Big Fella/Jarli but have since had my eyes opened to their obvious preferential treatment of the grifters who act like they are VIPs or celebrities. The worst insult was Dense's follow-up video where both of them utterly distorted the facts, fabricated Annaheim PDs evaluation of the incident, and tried to ruin Griftbuster's reputation by making it 1000x worse than what really transpired, the truth of which was recorded and posted to Youtube for all to see (I mean it's not like a he said/she said).

I know we all come here as a form of camaraderie (at least some of us do, minus the obvious Big Fella/Dense or Stan burner accounts; of which there are many), so I'm sorry for the rant. Nuff said, (for now at least, lol). :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Even Jennifer Aniston apparently hated it. All KT is succeeding in doing is making the rest of get body look bigger by curling it that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think there is more than a SMALL handful of REAL stans buying that $40 account - and I PROMISE YOU - most will stop after a few weeks/months.

Another STUPID move by these dip shits - they can't even grift right!

You want your Patreon charge to be easy to miss in a statement - so people gloss over it - and forget they are paying these grifters. But no - they went for $40 bucks - that STANDS out to anyone who reviews a cc/bank statement.

Dipships. Never mind the fact they they provide NOTHING of value. They are greedy grfiters. They just keep digging and digging.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.