Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Impromptu Tattle Life Meet Up:

When? Now thru the Midnight

Where?

View attachment 1302096

Your first drink (sans collector tiki mug) is on UncleLester.

Just please don’t tell the girl I am with that we met on an internet message board. Might be too much to explain right now...ugh..I so wish I could meet up! I wouldn't say anything to your date! 😄😂

I am the guy not in the Star Wars shirt.
Dying! Sounds like something I'd say if I were on a date with someone whom I'm just getting to know and they had no idea about this board! Haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Geez these threads are moving so fast. All I did was watch Stranger Things for a few hours!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Are you the gentleman in the Spirit Jersey they just winked at my date?
I may have been seated next to the gentleman in the spirit jersey who coincidentally moved his drink on cue, before apparently walking away and winking at your date 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is what she looks like after getting her hair done? Yikes
Screenshot_20220529-000032-124.png
Screenshot_20220529-000049-408.png
Screenshot_20220529-000105-935.png

Snacks were procured
Screenshot_20220529-000013-159.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That 4.99 could've been BLABs had they streamed. Crouton Jeremy had to make it rain in Steve's stream.
Screenshot_20220529-000524-191.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I guessed wrong…not churro dust, but beignet sugar. Figured I had a 50/50 chance.

who are we kidding…she probably had both!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is so full of tit.

I guessed wrong…not churro dust, but beignet sugar. Figured I had a 50/50 chance.

who are we kidding…she probably had both!
She was feeding the Lion's flame with some little treats.

That's the only Willie she's going to see.

"You know, we might as well start digging my grave."

No comment. 🤣

Out of context this sounds like she's talking about all her little treats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

She really said "THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS" to the Fantasmic crew. 🤣 W h a t?

Also, note the use of the word vibes again. Big Red pulled out the cue cards again.

ktthedisneybear story 29.05.2022.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Dammit @UncleLester I was already driving when you posted that. I walked by the hotel (no tram for me thank you very much) AND was looking for an excuse to stay longer!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.