Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle movie night: "Redface"

Synopsis: Valentine's night with Red's girlfriend and KT.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
he’s such a creep old man 🤮🤮

i didn’t realize Dylan was so portly. He’s been hanging around these two churros for way too long.
I think this was last year maybe?? Because after all the Orlando videos came out when Dylan and Michael stayed with them, Michael went on a diet and lost the weight after probably seeing himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Red Face Part Deux or whatever the hell this was on V day night. 🤣They apparently shared an Airbnb. If you live in Orlando, you know where this is. And they once again blew off their park reservations, all 4.

I think this was last year maybe?? Because after all the Orlando videos came out when Dylan and Michael stayed with them, Michael went on a diet and lost the weight after probably seeing himself.
Yes, Valentines Day, last year's VD when they still had money

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Catching up on these posts has been hilarious. Gucci rad is also the most cringe worthy thing I’ve ever heard. I thought TTT were bad, these two take the cake (and likely devour it in a single sitting.)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Finally heard back from Disneyland today. I wrote a complaint after my 5 day vacation in February. BLAB filmed my family, and we had an obnoxious encounter in a gift shop with someone filming. Their response did not inspire me to return anytime soon.
B98185BB-6A3A-481C-A5B0-AD0FBAEC1D0C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Finally heard back from Disneyland today. I wrote a complaint after my 5 day vacation in February. BLAB filmed my family, and we had an obnoxious encounter in a gift shop with someone filming. Their response did not inspire me to return anytime soon.
View attachment 1301923
I’m waiting to hear back. Damn if you sent yours way before me I wonder how long before I hear anything 😕

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
How did he and his girlfriend break up? He was actively in a committed relationship when he began pursuing her 150 lbs and 10 waist sizes ago? He’s a cheater too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.