Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mosey4321

Chatty Member
My god I feel so bad for all the people who had to watch the show next to them.

View attachment 1302291
View attachment 1302299
View attachment 1302300

Katie screams as much as Elizabeth Swann. 🤣

View attachment 1302304
Ya know, it's one thing to have fun, do a lil "woohoo" for your favorite characters, and sing along respectfully here and there. A lot of people do it with these shows, and last night specifically since it was a special night.

But when you're literally screaming and singing soooo loudly that other people can't even hear the actual music being blasted over speakers ..... maybe you should consider taking it down a notch, or a thousand.

I really hope there weren't any 1st timers around BLOB that were trying to hear last night!

Ugh!!! It's like those people who talk loudly along with or completely over pre-shows on rides. I get it, Ghost Host does your favorite speech and the "these little guys" comment on soarin makes you giggle, but maybe let the 1st timers who may never see/hear it again have a chance to enjoy too? 😡

Sorry pet peeve of mine lol 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

primordia

Chatty Member
They were getting kicked out of the area and Spence was chatting it up with two attractive ladies. She didn't look happy. He hugged them. Also now I feel like a creeper, help!
20220528_214319.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
I don’t have anything to add on this thread (yet haha) but just adding a quick thank you for the reading material! Haha I am having some irritating heath issues and you guys have all been the exact distraction I needed

• Heart
  • Haha

Nytemare105

This bitch really followed this post right here
Screenshot_20220529-161026_Instagram.jpg

With this post
Screenshot_20220529-161041_Instagram.jpg

This is why people can't stand you, you dumb ass bitch.

• Angry
  • Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Best Life and Beyond #31- In their efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to the BU!

Or something like that lol
Feel free to revise!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

MonicaW42

VIP Member
@MonicaW42 - I couldn’t quote your post from the last thread in here, but I wanted to reply to your mention that you had 42 Bestie/Super Bestie accounts closed.

You’re out here doing the MOST and I’m here for it!! AMAZING!!! 🙌

Can you imagine how much time it took Big Fella to research each and every Patreon member, and how much their wallet whimpered as they booted all 42 of your accounts?! Honestly, I’m shocked they were able to figure anything out. I thought they wanted to just take our money?

I’ll bet Ordinary Adventures doesn’t have to take the time to scrub their nearly 900 Patreon subscribers. :m
I think they figured out because gift card visas with no real names attached. They want to have our real info. I bet next they require phone numbers to call and verify us. I’ll supply 900 sex lines. 😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Sick

PourTheTee

VIP Member
It'll be deleted shortly, I assume. Took the screenshot as soon as I posted it just in case. I had to create a whole new account to actually get it up there since mine are all shadow banned (except my main account).
Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 3.06.34 PM.png

Edit 3:15pm PST : I think it's gone :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
@MonicaW42 - I couldn’t quote your post from the last thread in here, but I wanted to reply to your mention that you had 42 Bestie/Super Bestie accounts closed.

You’re out here doing the MOST and I’m here for it!! AMAZING!!! 🙌

Can you imagine how much time it took Big Fella to research each and every Patreon member, and how much their wallet whimpered as they booted all 42 of your accounts?! Honestly, I’m shocked they were able to figure anything out. I thought they wanted to just take our money?

I’ll bet Ordinary Adventures doesn’t have to take the time to scrub their nearly 900 Patreon subscribers. :m

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
ZOMG, we cried so much!!!

Or maybe we just went on Splash and drank some smuggled mini’s (never said I was classy) into some Minut Juleps.

• Haha
  • Heart

princess strawbella

Besties…we are trying but it is just too packed! Spencer is already crying. Can you guys hear me? Can you send superchats so I can see if this is working?

96CC9819-AEB7-433B-89D7-1A3DD5993E72.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

PourTheTee

VIP Member
It feels like @Tom Wambsgans just compiled a masterpiece of a recap for us. I could do no justice to it, so just a brief recap...

They finally went to check out the Magic Key Terrace, which was "a vibe," stuffing their faces with churros and various other foods while all their "friends" hung out at Star Wars Celebration. Sorry, guys, ya girl and her "man" :sick: are making enemies wherever she goes!

Dense came to some realizations while at his real job when he realized who Lalo was and wondered who our Lalo was...this perhaps led to even heavier drinking (perhaps equal to his own growing body weight) and incoherent, drunken ramblings and accusations a plenty on here before being booted.

Still under the guise of being in Malibu, KT just got her hair did (spoiler alert, it won't help) for the return of Fantasmic before they eventually finally leave on their trip to Vegas...unless their trip, for some reason was delayed. :unsure:

As we wait anxiously on the edges of our seats for the next installment of "Oh my god, who the hell cares?" video on YouTube, we are left to ponder, "do we need a jacket in the month of June and will it be busy?" You'll just have to stay tuned, besties and super besties!

• Haha
  • Heart

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
You know - Disney is kinda shooting themselves in the foot here. They make no bones about the fact they are increasing prices as part of a strategy of crowd control and keeping people in the parks who are spending $$$ on the restaurants and hotels.

The side effect of this - they are pricing OUT the families and people with children - whom the park is FOR.

This opens the door for more and more "Disney Adults" and that's.... that's not a good look right now. All of these people we talk about on these forums ARE the dark side of "Disney Adults" and its slowly but surely ruining the park experience for the people than can still afford the parks.

These grifters are starting to ruin the brand. Imagine a family of 4 - who goes to youtube to look up videos of DL when they are trying to determine where to spend their vacation time/$$$ and they get nothing but a list of videos of grown ass people with NO kids pissing and shitting all over the park.

Think about it - a family theme park - and 99% of ALL the vloggers that clog the search results for disney are all "Disney Adults".
TOTALLY AGREE. We are AP but go at least 4x a year. We save up and spend a TON in the parks and in the surrounding area (hotels/restaurants/target). We spend thousands each time we go and that isn’t including our AP!

We have decided not to renew our AP and to vacation other places for a few years. What is the point if people like BLAB are actively showing us that they will hoard reservations (for one hour at night), they won’t have respect for the people or CMs around them. They show us that Security actively gives them paid spots, MJ paid and ate at RB and were about ten feet BEHIND BLAB. So why should I even want to pay for special seating if vloggers are going to get the better seats AND ruin the show by being loud?

Wheres the perk for us to go when I know that my disabled family member will be filmed and laughed at and my child’s stroller will be talked shit about if “blocking patricks house”.It makes me hyper aware of what’s happening around me when I go to DL to be CAREFREE.

• Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
It is asses to elbows here.

Trying to get a first timer who is accompanying me to hurry up with her Starbucks order.

Coming down Main Street.

• Haha
  • Heart