Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope they use half a brain and take my advice.

Use the iphone for the live stream - for the "besties" and use the potato for the video Spence will be up all night editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hope they use half a brain and take my advice.

Use the iphone for the live stream - for the "besties" and use the potato for the video Spence will be up all night editing.
Wait their livestream tonight is a "besties" only thing? 😟

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Still trying to figure out if their plans to vegas got squashed or they never actually planned to go to vegas. Is vegas still happening? Did they get wind of Adam’s plans and move around dates? Or they figured out their plans landed on memorial day weekend and didn’t want to pay weekend rates?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All the other streamers are filming Fantasmic for free and these idiots are charging $40. Who would stay subbed to them if they keep this up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That stage area on Tom Sawyer Island was so loaded up with stickers…I bet when the Fantasmic fireworks go off, stickers will rain down from the sky…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.