Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @UncleLester for having the winning thread title. I had to shorten it to fit.

Also, it has been decreed--especially now that it really pisses Katie off--that this post from the mother of Katie's (NOT EX) husband be added to each thread.

Screenshot_20211229-222646.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What happened to, "we're just going to take their money"? And by "their" she means the basement dwellers! Lol... It's all about them wanting to win and/or have the last laugh. 🙄🙄
Win what? A lifetime supply of churros??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What happened to, "we're just going to take their money"? And by "their" she means the basement dwellers! Lol... It's all about them wanting to win and/or have the last laugh. 🙄🙄
Win what? A lifetime supply of churros??
Exactly. I mean shutting me down is $450. Granted I was going to do it anyways and start over getting their hopes up in June again. Dangle that carrot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The fact that the first thread was created just shy of a year ago and we are already at #30! Including the pace of a new thread every couple days or so lately...holy cow, no wonder they are spiraling and desperate!
Also, go us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So that’s why she’s on here all the time! We are feeding her fire…though if I were her, I’d get that checked by a doctor, I don’t think that’s normal
How can we feed the fire when she blocks us all 😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It feels like @Tom Wambsgans just compiled a masterpiece of a recap for us. I could do no justice to it, so just a brief recap...

They finally went to check out the Magic Key Terrace, which was "a vibe," stuffing their faces with churros and various other foods while all their "friends" hung out at Star Wars Celebration. Sorry, guys, ya girl and her "man" :sick: are making enemies wherever she goes!

Dense came to some realizations while at his real job when he realized who Lalo was and wondered who our Lalo was...this perhaps led to even heavier drinking (perhaps equal to his own growing body weight) and incoherent, drunken ramblings and accusations a plenty on here before being booted.

Still under the guise of being in Malibu, KT just got her hair did (spoiler alert, it won't help) for the return of Fantasmic before they eventually finally leave on their trip to Vegas...unless their trip, for some reason was delayed. :unsure:

As we wait anxiously on the edges of our seats for the next installment of "Oh my god, who the hell cares?" video on YouTube, we are left to ponder, "do we need a jacket in the month of June and will it be busy?" You'll just have to stay tuned, besties and super besties!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.