Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
I don't know, anyone else know?

Kyle Pallo is so overly dramatic I couldn't watch him anymore. We watched him for one of our trips to WDW and had a couple of questions and rather than give the one line answer in the comment reply, instead he says "it's in the video description." It's not even as if he was getting a lot of comments either, he was just being a little asswipe.
I genuinely like Paging Mr Morrow, wrote an innocent comment on his video offering a genuine suggestion to something that he had asked for suggestions about, and it was deleted within not even 30 full seconds. Every one of these vloggers must be stopped…

Except for Molly, I love her

Reactions: 6
For next time, the proper response should be "what are you talking about?" Or "Sorry, I don't follow." Using an account that hasn't had any play since last October and coming in letting everyone know you just got all caught up, not to mention using the "Gucci Rad" line is just a dead giveaway. Just chime in on the topic at hand. It just shows how truly lazy you are. You don't even bother to read a couple pages to slide into the current conversation. Not really a surprise. You know, if you spent a quarter of the time on your stans instead of here you might get the money to do an Applebees Super Besties vi.

10/4
What are you talking about? …Better? Also the whole Gucci Rad thing was absolutely the reason I wanted to comment on here. I appreciate the warm welcome though.

Reactions: 5

Jaeger444

Yup, that's me. You got me!

Hey KT- just FYI Joe Rogan is a big transphobe just like you! Is that respecting other people?

He described being in a predominantly black neighborhood as being in "Planet of the Apes" (not even including all his uses of the N word) is that respecting other people? Oh that's right...you "get it" since Anaheims LatinX

community is just a haven for roaving gangs.

I could go on about his lack of respect for women, Asians, the disabled, practitioners of Aikido and his COVID misinformation but I just don't respect you enough for that. Do your own research.

Haha. Damn, sounds like you listen to him more than me.