Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I really, truly do appreciate them.

Because I am an ADULT, my birthday is over. It officially began at 12:00 midnight two days ago, and officially ended at 11:59 p.m. last night.

Because I am an ADULT, I don't have a "birthday month", "birthday week", or "Leo season".

I did just eat the last piece of my cake, which marks the unofficial end of my birthday. But because I am an ADULT, my birthday has been over for around 13 hours now.

Oh, and one more thing...

Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower are talentless, gluttonous frauds who by choice have trapped themselves in perpetual adolescence. They don't live their best life. They don't live a life that others envy. They're corpulent buffoons who create third-tier content that is done quicker, better, and more creatively by at least a half-dozen other YouTube channels. They're devoid of morals, devoid of ideas, and devoid of influence. They ruin friendships, ruin park experiences, and ruin the good name of people who are otherwise probably okay. They film themselves shoveling massive amounts of food down their fat dumb mouths, smirking at the camera while lying about their "exclusive", "hard-to-get", "top-shelf" experiences, but it's all a facade.

They're cheap people living a cheap life, making cheap videos for cheap views. They used to laugh AT people....but now they're the ones being laughed at. Repeatedly. For the entire world to see.

Karma is a bitch, and its name isn't just "Monica". It's every single person whose Disney experience has been diminished by their stupid screeching. It's every cast member who has to smile to their face, but who secretly wishes they'd go away and never come back. It's every single former fan who now realizes that these are two has-beens who never were, and are actually just a couple of grifters who are too lazy and stupid to get real jobs like real adults. And yes, we know you used to get coffee for actual celebrities or hold posterboard or whatever. And yes, we know that you used to be a "nurse". But nobody wants to hear anymore about your former lives, Uncle and Aunt Rico. It doesn't matter what you WERE. What matters is what you ARE, and what you ARE is pathetic.

So stick that in your churro and smoke it, you two grifter hacks. I just cracked one open, and because I shopped at Costco last night (and didn't vlog it, because I'm a normal human being), I got 35 more of where that came from.

NOW my birthday is over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

MonicaW42

VIP Member
Legit question to Blab fans that lurk and post here. Just one of many examples, but: She joined a fitness bootcamp and post her Koombiyo rah rah bullshit about getting healthy, working out consistently (yay for her seriously). But then magically her back is hurting and she has to take a small break. So sad she will miss some time Ok months upon months later and no gym, no eating healthy. She’s gained at least 25 pounds or more since then. Yet you all eat up her bullshit and give her kudos and fucking money. And on Zoom (no disrespect) but 90% of you (other 10% is Tattlers) look like you hardly leave your house and live SSI check to SSI check. I understand loneliness. But don’t fall for their BS. Like Hoff and others said, come hang out with us. Get to know us. Hell I’ll start a YT and do Zooms and all hang out. I’ll keep it real too. I’m far from perfect. I swear like a sailor. I’m exactly like this in person but I’d do anything for anyone that needed it and they are sincere. Give us a chance. We aren’t evil. I only got involved because Spencer legit hurt my son and that’s a cardinal sin to me. Especially when no apology and you are an asshole about it. Find people that legit care for your feelings. And ffs don’t give money. I am willing to listen to your reasons why you are their fan putting out money.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

UncleLester

VIP Member
R.I.P. Super Bestie Alejandro in Huntington Beach.

His Patreon membership has been revoked and he was shadow banned on YouTube.

We'll never forget his odd questions about Inspector Gadget Meet & Greets and Fox & The Hound Dark Rides.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Hey Besties - let me give you a free preview of the $4.95 IG special content.

View attachment 1515370
Hey KKKT!!!!!!

How are you hon? I hope you had a lovely birthday with thousands hundreds tens a few shout outs on SM from OA, MJ, ATW, Disneyland, total strangers, some who pay to be your friend.

I've been thinking about it over the last few days, and your constant almost daily assertation (that's a grown-up word for insistence) that you are totally living Your Best Life.

And I have come to the conclusion that you are TOTALLY, 100% CORRECT. YOU ARE LIVING YOUR BEST EVER LIFE.

You don't work, and get to go to Disneyland every few days. You eat whatever you want, whenever you want in the serving size you want. You sleep till noon most days. You have a partner who will pretty much acquiesce (another grown up word sweetie that means saying 'yes' to) whatever you want. You are often recognised by people in the park and have fans -many (if we are to be totally honest) appear to have special needs.

That's what you see - and its your best life, I agree.

Its never going to get any better.

You will never work, have a career or contribute anything of value to the community.

You will keep getting more and more morbidly obese.

You will keep assuring yourself you are happy as you stuff carbs, sugar and fats down your throat.

You will continue to have a partner who is middle aged, (also) obese, treats you with disrespect(big fella), has an (obvious) issue with alcohol and films you in incredibly unflattering angles.

You have no assets.

You have no savings.

You have no friends.

You are considered a pariah (You'll have to Google that one, hon} by those that should be your peers and colleagues.

You will continue to be a slave to social media, especially Tattle. You cannot help yourself. You will keep reading here, many many times a day becoming more and more incandescent (that means blazing) with rage at what we write and observe.

Do you know why we watch daily? Not because we are jealous - oh no.

Because you are a source of derision, pity, ridicule and pathos for us all.

I am glad that you consider it your Best Life, because as for the rest of us we sit here daily, our mouths agape at the train wreck of a life you post on SM.

And I can guarantee every single one of us here on Tattle would not have your life for anything.

OK, this ummm 'Basement Dweller' is heading off to make fresh orange juice from oranges from the tree in our backyard, finish off the Roast Lamb we are about to have for our family dinner followed by a few games of cards - a Sunday night tradition in our house.

You can have your life, KKKT. I wouldn't swap mine for anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

goof_troop

I feel like we skipped over KT doubling down on vlogging being harder than nursing. Fucking cunt.
Trust me… I bring it up at home everyday. That comment was completely self serving and disrespectful to anyone in the health care profession. My partner is a health care professional that worked multiple 12 - 15 Hr days during the pandemic, holding dying people hands who were not allowed to have their families around while taking their last breath. F#%k you KT! My partner is a 1000% better than you KT… BY FAR. BY FAR!!! Go eat another churro you pig. Sorry bout it!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

UncleLester

VIP Member
I find it slightly suspicious that she is using her personal account and not the BLAB account for this service. Spencer is losing all the keys to the kingdom and he doesn’t even know it.
I hope Matty gets half of her monthly subscription revenue in the final divorce proceedings.

All $12.50 of it.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
At a work lunch meeting today, everyone was enjoying the skillet queso and I received a push notification that my credit card had received a $40 refund from Patreon.

That was double satisfying (both work colleagues enjoying a skillet queso together and the refund from Alejandro's Super Bestie being terminated).

• Haha
  • Heart

Skipper4fun

Just was watching Justin Scarred recent video. 11:59 into the video he has some interesting moments about guest who feel entitled. Is this him taking a shot at BLAB? Hope all is well, I been on a planned vacation with the family on a trip to many national parks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Hello Tattlers!
I just had to pop in here after lurking for a few months now. You are all talented, hilarious, and generous people. I have been thoroughly enjoying these threads over a while now, and it is so refreshing to "meet" fellow people that used to subscribe to BLOB until we finally woke up and smelled the "grift". Just thought I'd jump in and say hello. Now, back to my basement, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Tráelo perra. Me he enfrentado a cosas mucho peores que tú. yo tambien tengo un barco. Comprede?
I don't speak Spanish, so I'm just gonna assume this means "Listen, loser. I have bodies hidden across the Southwest. I came to Tattle to bust frauds and chew gum, and I'm all out of gum. Do you understand what I'm saying, Cheddar Bob?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Second Classholes

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220820-173344_Samsung Internet.jpg

I don't even know where to start with this.
You write shit like this and wonder why you have "haters"!
Sweetheart, grifting isn't a job. It's a crime.
And all you do is "fake it". From pretending to like Spencer to acting like you know what you are doing. You are a hack. 100%
You are a self centered, egotistical, narcissistic asshole. Period.
There is a lot more to life than just getting what you want all the time. There is happiness in more things besides the glutinous behavior you are known for. Why don't the two of you go down to skid row sometime and help out in the chow line? Make a video about that. Not one showing some phoney attempt at looking important having dinner at some shithole Vegas restaurant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47