Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Tattlers!
I just had to pop in here after lurking for a few months now. You are all talented, hilarious, and generous people. I have been thoroughly enjoying these threads over a while now, and it is so refreshing to "meet" fellow people that used to subscribe to BLOB until we finally woke up and smelled the "grift". Just thought I'd jump in and say hello. Now, back to my basement, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
It would be so easy and enforceable to ban live streamers. It only takes their IT department to check YouTube throughout the day. Notify security and make them shut it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Louie always breaking it down 👍👍👍
Holy chit Louie Louie! I watched these sections of Tony the Termite's videos a few times today and didn't catch everything you did. Excellent work!

Him not deleting his livestream video is beyond idiotic.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Holy chit Louie Louie! I watched these sections of Tony the Termite's videos a few times today and didn't catch everything you did. Excellent work!

Does rattle have a forum on the douche canoe? I want to know more!

Reactions: 15
^ Yes. Tony has his own. But it’s more fun to dish the chisme over here.

WTF made him think that was a good idea?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

They should all lose their passes and the family should not be able to have the DAS pass again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought she was trolling us at first but no she actually thinks this crap looks good. She obviously has no friends because a real friend would tell her how bad these look. They look like they were stamped on!
Maybe it’s like rings on a tree. With every year her eyebrows get wider.
5C828BF1-3DEC-4C84-BEA9-E11581C60FEF.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Psst...Daphne.

Exactly what drugs are they on? Allegedly, of course.

Do they drink their keystone light with their mouths or do they butt chug to get that quick buzz?

Is it true that Spencer really fell in love with KT when she snorted a line of ground Oreos topped with uncooked cinnamon roll sprinkles off of his three inch clitoris?

Many people, or at least one, are saying this to me.

When she wants to get her blood sugar over 400, what exactly is she offering the carnival funnel cake workers in return?

Enquiring minds want to know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I can't wait until Tony actually realizes what's happening and acts like the fool he truly is.
bram-stokers-dracula-laugh.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ah her “real” self comes w swear words and an “I’m choosing me for the first time” attitude. 😂😂😂 #imfinallyme #queenofdisneyland #myturn #selfcareismentalhealthcare #ichooseme

Guess she’s been holding back on portion sizes too and now feels free enough to be REAL. So this is probably an entire box amirite???
Oh I see; her "choosing me" attitude is being every Christian white girl.

3a336ec8b8679bdebd2abf5546cd3995.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.