Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So KT wants to start charging for this?:

View attachment 1515227

Hey KT - You won't last 1 day having to respond to any and all paying IG subs. You cant handle any candid questions.👍

View attachment 1515229

View attachment 1515230
I’ll take delusional for $500 , Bob.

First…KT most of us here own homes and cars, you own neither, are you even on the lease at Anacrapa?

Also, you are no nurse, you’re a nurses aide. It’s like a teachers aide saying they are a teacher.

You continually harass people across social media (goofy 🥞)

Every live you do you address what we post here so who is obsessed with who?

You look nothing like a happy or fulfilled woman. Your appearance and attitude screams Misery.

How’s that divorce going?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
No, your love language is anything that’s bleeping edible. View attachment 1515198
She looks cartoonish. What an absolute hag at age 35, JFC what is she gonna look like 5 years from now??? 💩💩💩💩 Her 40’s ain’t gonna be kind to her at the rate she’s going.
Take advantage of those years you have left in your 30’s to get it together sis, those 40’s come at ya fast!

He totally reminds of the night stalker
View attachment 1515244
I cannot unsee this! He looks like a deranged serial killer for sure 🎯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20220820-173344_Samsung Internet.jpg

I don't even know where to start with this.
You write tit like this and wonder why you have "haters"!
Sweetheart, grifting isn't a job. It's a crime.
And all you do is "fake it". From pretending to like Spencer to acting like you know what you are doing. You are a hack. 100%
You are a self centered, egotistical, narcissistic asshole. Period.
There is a lot more to life than just getting what you want all the time. There is happiness in more things besides the glutinous behavior you are known for. Why don't the two of you go down to skid row sometime and help out in the chow line? Make a video about that. Not one showing some phoney attempt at looking important having dinner at some shithole Vegas restaurant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Did anyone else notice Spencer’s comment about the aged cheese at Carbone? 18 months is how he likes it, not 16… 18? 🤢 was he really talking about cheese? 🤮
SUS.jpg

>success

also, lol @ a "disney vlogger" acting in such a manner. i guess he didn't get the "family friendly" memo. he's such a fake tough guy. i guarantee he'd actually try to fight someone at the park if they made a comment towards him
Perhaps Tony was a reject for Jersey Shore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh my goodness. In that Hell's Kitchen Video they both are dressed and acting like senior citizens on vacay. Yawn. We gotta figure out who wears that watch too but they do seem elderly whomever they are with. When Liz goes to Vegas she literally goes with real friends and parties it up! Dresses for her age band too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I find it slightly suspicious that she is using her personal account and not the BLAB account for this service. Spencer is losing all the keys to the kingdom and he doesn’t even know it.
I hope Matty gets half of her monthly subscription revenue in the final divorce proceedings.

All $12.50 of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So KT wants to start charging for this?:

View attachment 1515227

Hey KT - You won't last 1 day having to respond to any and all paying IG subs. You cant handle any candid questions.👍

View attachment 1515229

View attachment 1515230
witch is feeling brave! Someone ask her about Adam, and David, and Liz, and Kitra…should I go on? Ask her about Daphne, and her calling the neighbors c*nts! Ask her about the toys she took in the neighborhood complex. witch won’t go public with any of that. God I dislike her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh my goodness. In that Hell's Kitchen Video they both are dressed and acting like senior citizens on vacay. Yawn. We gotta figure out who wears that watch too but they do seem elderly whomever they are with. When Liz goes to Vegas she literally goes with real friends and parties it up! Dresses for her age band too.
It takes them awhile to get on ‘Vegas time’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She has no shame! Get a job like the rest of us! 😡
It appears that all of their revenue from YouTube goes to Spencer - she's always asking him for his card or she's digging into his backpack for his card.
She's a fool.

Her monetizing her IG will really destroy their channel. It's where the real KT reveals herself, thats the real *no filter*. 🤣

How is Spence that clueless? Theyve gone from hanging out and vlogging with MJ, ATW, Fresh Baked, OA, Paging Mr Morrow, Super Enthused, etc to Duchess & Toothless Tony. She needs therapy.

witch is feeling brave! Someone ask her about Adam, and David, and Liz, and Kitra…should I go on? Ask her about Daphne, and her calling the neighbors c*nts! Ask her about the toys she took in the neighborhood complex. witch won’t go public with any of that. God I dislike her.

Yes!!!!

Reactions: 29
I find it slightly suspicious that she is using her personal account and not the BLAB account for this service. Spencer is losing all the keys to the kingdom and he doesn’t even know it.
Perhaps that old dude she was chatting up at the parade had a secret rendezvous with Katie while Spencer was napping in Vegas.

She looks cartoonish. What an absolute hag at age 35, JFC what is she gonna look like 5 years from now??? 💩💩💩💩 Her 40’s ain’t gonna be kind to her at the rate she’s going.
Take advantage of those years you have left in your 30’s to get it together sis, those 40’s come at ya fast!
DING!

lel.jpg

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.