Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's face it, no one is doing this just because they want to show the park to others.
It bugs me, because there really are people recording the park just to share with others.

People have been recording the Disney parks since they opened. First with portable film cameras like the super 8, then the big shoulder-sitting video cassette camcorders in the 80s, then increasingly smaller camcorders up until phones mostly took over. People have been recording the parks for decades, to document that moment, just to watch it later and to share the recording with others. For a good example of this, check out Retro WDW (they have a website, a podcast, and a YouTube channel). These guys have done things like taking two microphones and a styrofoam wig head to build a stereophonic recording device to best capture ride audio. Then they carried this head on a ride repeatedly to make an optimum recording….back in the 1990s before hardly anyone knew what the internet was. They buy old home movies taken at Disney, convert, restore, and digitally enhance them, then share them on YouTube. Their website has an archive of scanned Disney parks pictures and ephemera. (They do accept donations to help cover costs, but are a registered 501c historical society, not e-grifters trying to live off donations. They do this outside of their careers.)

The problem isn’t that rides are being recorded. They always were. The problem is the expectation now that one can profit off it. It’s leading a lot of folks who wouldn’t have bothered to suddenly be everywhere. I don’t want archivists and people making home movies to get swept up in punitive measures meant to stop vloggers.

I remember the old Kodak photo spots around the Magic Kingdom. Scenic spots in the park that were marked, so guests could easily make a great picture. At some point, they were converted to photopass spots, where you pay for the privilege of a photographer taking the picture for you. I’d hate if it became only official Disney videographers were allowed to film in the park for a fee, and I wouldn’t put it past Chapek to try.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
On Spence's b day they hung out with subscribers, the Pikes. It was quite the contrast to the year before, when they had dinner in Disney Springs with ATW and Dylan and Michael. I haven't watched the video, but whether it's Terri and her husband or KT's mom and Henry, it's a joke. We all know she'd rather be in DL with all her old vlogger friends.

Also, she is looking ROUGH! Wonder what Matty thinks?
And the Pikes have been MIA! What happened to them??

View attachment 1515357There are no bleeping words
She's so fake it's ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also ordered some “merch” if any false advertising on where made, quality etc then you know where I’m going with this. Namaste. Am I right witch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Katie really needs to retire her basement dweller narrative. It's so tired, and just shows how dumb she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Louis posted this video of an absolute prick running loose in the park at closing. It’s just a dull-witted piece of human tit clearly inspired by BLAB’s behavior. It’s infuriating to watch.
The regime currently running Disney are turning a blind eye to this abuse because they see it as free advertising, but it has to stop. These idiots are ruining the experience for everyone but themselves.
We can and should continue to go after BLAB and all of these selfish assholes, but the actual problem is Disney. I’m going to redouble my efforts reporting these delinquent little witches relentlessly to anyone at Disney who will listen to me. It has to get to the point where the free advertising isn’t worth the tit Disney is taking from the people who actually care about the parks.
Not only does his filming make me sick but his bad behavior raises my Blood Pressure. Asshole !!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Katie really needs to retire her basement dweller narrative. It's so tired, and just shows how dumb she is.
When it's all over for her, she's going to be the one living in a basement. Just her and the hundreds of Minnie ears she owns! She can wear a different pair each day and watch all her old YouTube vids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey Besties - let me give you a free preview of the $4.95 IG special content.

View attachment 1515370
Hope she loves the IRS up her colon. fun fact. My Mom was a CPA auditor for 45 years. I have a in-line on a fast track. I know they don’t pay quarterly as they only mention every April. And all those videos to back up donations. Dumb asses. God this is going to be great

I am absolutely horrified by this conversation I really am.
Me too. I was hoping someone was trolling them to see if they would be sympathetic but no sympathy from Blab. Watch our Zoom. Oh I’ll be on your Zoom alright.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
"SPENCEEEEER ! if Disney kicks us out should i do onlyfans?"
"Woooah Big Fella !"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.