Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Besties - let me give you a free preview of the $4.95 IG special content.

View attachment 1515370
Hey you, living your best life there. Who's is a contraction of "who is" ('Who's there?') or "who has" ('Who's got the time?') . Whose is a possessive adjective meaning "of or relating to whom" ("Whose shoes are these?") If you mistakenly assume the 's on who's is for possession you'll use who's incorrectly.
Also, you’re a morbidly obese witch who’s lost all of her friends by being a self centered, thoughtless little tit (I’m using “little” ironically). Nobody—including you—believes that you’re living your best life. It can actually be scientifically proven that you’re not living your best life. Just go get your blood work done and ask your doctor, “Do you think I’m living my best life?” Then shut your bleeping mouth and listen to the medical professional. Then sell all of your mouse ears and see a psychiatrist. It’s an uphill battle, KT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Katie will never delete her IG....never.

And here's why.

Her IG story feed is the only thing that consistently feeds her ego. (insert your own "feeding" joke here). Because it's the only place where she controls the entire narrative.

On their YouTube channel, they post boring videos with declining view numbers, but then they have to go back nervously scouring the comments section to delete anything remotely negative.

Now there are other YouTube channels who are (hilariously and accurately) exposing the grift. So she can't control that narrative either.

Twitter? Doesn't do much for influence. Same for Facebook. And in both of those instances, she'd have to delete negative comments as well. Again, she can't completely control the narrative.

She can't even control the narrative on livestreams...because negative comments come through on those before being deleted.

IG stories are a safe place. She posts whatever she wants, and any negative comments aren't seen. She controls the entire narrative. So she's free to talk about how great her life is, how much her fans love her, and how grateful she is for "all" the birthday wishes, with zero fear of any negativity coming through.

That's why she'll never leave IG. Because her stories are her safe haven.

What's more likely to happen is that she takes a break. Maybe because she needs it. I mean, I would, if an increasing number of people realized that I was just a two-bit grifter. But more likely, she takes a "break" to establish a new narrative...to garner sympathy and "where did you go?" messages from fans, so that she can come BACK with a story about how social media caused her to have a breakdown, but now she's back "stronger" thanks to "the overwhelming support" of her besties. It's a narrative. That's all it is, and that's all it'll ever be. She is living out a plot in her own head, reality be damned.

And though they're small in number, her stans will fall for it. They'll keep feeding that ego, allowing her to establish her own "truth" and keep the grift going a while longer.

Sucks for them, I guess, but hey...it's a free country. If they want to throw perfectly good money down that toilet, that's their choice. Me? I'd rather stand out in my massive backyard and light two $20 bills on fire while allowing any one of you Tattlers to repeatedly kick me in the junk. The result would feel about the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
A couple of comments from Randy and Tina for KT to delete when she wakes up. Wonder how many more days for her"Birthday week" celebration ?

1661088202647.png

1661088350015.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I feel like we skipped over KT doubling down on vlogging being harder than nursing. bleeping bleep.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Does anyone have a current count for their Patreon? The Besties have had 1 live and 1 zoom call this month right?

The unmitigated gall of that lazy witch to take $40 per sub, an amount that is 4 times what the other Dis vloggers charge...who provide amazing content or even actual content. And she does nothing for their channel except shove food in her mouth after sleeping all day.

As for Spencer, I don't think he's a chubby chaser at all. My theory: he's getting satisfaction seing her rapid descent into morbid obesity.

Deep down he still resents what KT did to him in the past,
and the horrible things she says to his face now. Seeing how giddy KT got around Brickie & how she would gang up on Spencer whenever Brickie was around, spoke volumes. She runs to him literally. And she'd talk about him all the time on their vlogs. KT was clearly ready to jump ship if Brickie was willing. Of course he wasn't. 🤣 He's married, and KT knew that.

Listen to her practically climax talking to this prick and watch her laugh at Spencer, uncontrollably.

Without Spencer, she really is done as a YouTuber. Good luck finding another Spencer to serve under your fat ass now. Spencer - move on, save yourself and your liver.
Screenshot_20220818-175426_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I feel like we skipped over KT doubling down on vlogging being harder than nursing. bleeping bleep.
Trust me… I bring it up at home everyday. That comment was completely self serving and disrespectful to anyone in the health care profession. My partner is a health care professional that worked multiple 12 - 15 Hr days during the pandemic, holding dying people hands who were not allowed to have their families around while taking their last breath. F#%k you KT! My partner is a 1000% better than you KT… BY FAR. BY FAR!!! Go eat another churro you pig. Sorry bout it!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Does anyone have a current count for their Patreon? The Besties have had 1 live and 1 zoom call this month right?

The unmitigated gall of that lazy witch to take $40 per sub, an amount that is 4 times what the other Dis vloggers charge...who provide amazing content or even actual content. And she does nothing for their channel except shove food in her mouth after sleeping all day.

As for Spencer, I don't think he's a chubby chaser at all. My theory: he's getting satisfaction seing her rapid descent into morbid obesity.

and the horrible things she says to his face now. Seeing how giddy KT got around Brickie & how she would gang up on Spencer whenever Brickie was around, spoke volumes. And she'd talk about him all the time on their vlogs. KT was clearly ready to jump ship if Brickie was willing. Of course he wasn't. 🤣 He's married, and KT knew that.

Listen to her practically climax talking to this prick and watch her laugh at Spencer, uncontrollably.
View attachment 1516312

View attachment 1516303
Without Spencer, she really is done as a YouTuber. Good luck finding another Spencer to serve under your fat ass now. Spencer - move on, save yourself and your liver.
View attachment 1516262
It’s the narcissism. They tend to get extra flirty or sexually aggressive towards the opposite sex, in an attempt to gain control and influence over others. They think of themselves as irresistible and want to get others under their spell. (If they’re hot, it sometimes works, at least for a while.)

They also carry a picture of themselves in their head that has no basis in reality. Mirrors have no real meaning (If they are made to see reality, it’s the mirror’s fault, not that they aren’t perfect.). She really believes men should be falling at her feet.

It’s spooky how all narcissists seem to follow a basic template.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
It’s the narcissism. They tend to get extra flirty or sexually aggressive towards the opposite sex, in an attempt to gain control and influence over others. They think of themselves as irresistible and want to get others under their spell. (If they’re hot, it sometimes works, at least for a while.)

They also carry a picture of themselves in their head that has no basis in reality. Mirrors have no real meaning (If they are made to see reality, it’s the mirror’s fault, not that they aren’t perfect.). She really believes men should be falling at her feet.

It’s spooky how all narcissists seem to follow a basic template.
DAMN - you guys are bringing the heat (accurately)

IF KT could read, she would be really upset!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
2 Lives and 1 Zoom for all of August. August almost over. It’s fraud but they get away with it because the very small caveat “we do not guarantee services or commitment“. They are some of the biggest sacks of tit on the planet

Uncanny
46C9AA08-C310-49F1-92A0-E175F137A864.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

and the horrible things she says to his face now. Seeing how giddy KT got around Brickie & how she would gang up on Spencer whenever Brickie was around, spoke volumes. She runs to him literally. And she'd talk about him all the time on their vlogs. KT was clearly ready to jump ship if Brickie was willing. Of course he wasn't. 🤣 He's married, and KT knew that.

View attachment 1516312

View attachment 1516303
View attachment 1516262
She would have left Spencer in a heartbeat for Brickey! Also remember when Brickey would be in their live chat, Spencer would be mansplaining and she’d interrupt him and start cracking up laughing over what Brickey was saying in the chat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
DAMN - you guys are bringing the heat (accurately)

IF KT could read, she would be really upset!
Just think back over her behavior around men. Adam, Brickey, security guards, Spencer (after she thought he had money and Hollywood connections but still had a girlfriend or currently when she thinks he’s not paying enough attention to her or might be second guessing the relationship). I’m sure there’s evidence of more.

Other females, if they aren’t a useful tool or feeding her desire for glowing attention, are a rival and threat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Best Life and Beyond is just some stupid name they gave their channel after they were shut down by Disney. It holds no meaning in regards to them personally whatsoever. It's just a farce. It would be just like me creating a page called "I'm a astronaut". Obviously I'm not. They have created this phony persona that they want to believe is true, only it is blatantly apparent to anyone with open eyes it's a scam. The whole thing is set up to make believe that they are plenty well off and do not need anyone's money. It's another part of the grift. The two homes, the hooptie Benz, all of the vacations, the Sunday meetings....their fake persona is an illusion they use to con these people out of money. It's all of this that KT conveniently ignores when she so childishly tries to justify their behavior. But it's their behavior that is at the center of the grift.

• Heart
KT. Sucks to be you. In addition to my other companies I also own a printing business. Can’t wait until my next trip to hand out a crap load of anti Blab merchandise outside the gates. Outside the parks is free reign. Womp womp. I’ll make sure anything with your pic is extra unflattering aka no photoshop. GUNT. #DontGiveTheseGriftersAnyMoney. I’m also going to place a bounty on all social media platforms to report you when you are filming and promoting your channel, merchandise or get minors into the background. Have fun always looking over your dandruff shoulders.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Katie posted this meme on June 7, 2021. 😡

View attachment 1515516

(Not shockingly, the comments are chock full of antivaxxers.)

Here's all of the pages Katie has liked. This feels like an archaeological record of her. 🤣 Like MITT ROMNEY. "No OnE wOuLd GuEsS mY pOlItIcAl LeAnInGs!"

View attachment 1515525View attachment 1515526View attachment 1515528View attachment 1515530
View attachment 1515531View attachment 1515532
View attachment 1515533View attachment 1515535
View attachment 1515536View attachment 1515542
View attachment 1515544

What the hell happened to Tony's teeth???? Maybe he really is a human can opener...
She’s definitely a middle aged conservative white Karen already. What young person follows Samosas cookies, dippin dots and Diet Coke. 😂 I was laughing at all of those. My mom (described above) follows brands like that. Did we spy the Inside the Magic?? ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They went to Hell's Kitchen in Las Vegas? For people who claim to love the history of Las Vegas, they go to the most obvious and touristy places. Nothing new or creative. Just baseline boring and cheap - exactly like Spence and KT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
They went to Hell's Kitchen in Las Vegas? For people who claim to love the history of Las Vegas, they go to the most obvious and touristy places. Nothing new or creative. Just baseline boring and cheap - exactly like Spence and KT.
Only thing that was missing from that vlog was a 100oz fat tuesday daiquiri and M&M World.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

View attachment 1516312

View attachment 1516303
View attachment 1516262
Patreon is 203

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She has no idea that there’s a difference between body positivity and gluttony. Wow. Her stories are so sad, her health (and youth) are fading so fast.
I can’t post what I really want to say so I’ll reign it in. Karma. You get what you give. Those arteries won’t hold out forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.