Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was Toe-Knee tooling around on an electric scooter? Just to be clever?
Nope to take advantage and cut the line, like a right, skeevy douche!

Wait…didn’t she just say in a previous story she is barely putting any makeup on?
We all remember what she says more BY FAR than she does, even though there is an electronic record. Ya gurl need some help with her lies. Can we send a huge whiteboard to her AnaCrapa apt so she can write this tit... oh nevermind witch too lazy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She already has migraines after such a fabulous birthday trip! On her birthday (Friday) she posted a story of her and Dense in the car saying VegAs oN mY bIrthDaY!!! They were driving home that day, they didn’t pay a Friday night hotel rate. On Saturday, they’re already home and going to the Farmer’s market, Spirit Halloween, and Target.
View attachment 1516755
She is a bleeping migraine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Spencer wearing a glittery Peter Pan shirt in today's video is so....on point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
“When you support content creators like me….and you want a little extra”. WHO THE F WANTS EXTRA FROM HER. MY GOD. Her ego is as big as those disgusting brows.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I always hated doing my brows. Once every few months when I can remember I'll go to a nail salon for a wax, but I can NOT do my brows myself and have never once tried.

KTs eyebrows look like what my very first attempt at eyebrows would look like.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Spirit Halloween employee to KT " Glad to see you already have worked out that you will be a dog this Halloween. I can tell by your hair.! It's RUUUFFF! Can I get you an XXXL furry oneise to finish the look?"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
With the long IG stories, the gross black shirt, the really ratty hair and the brows…she’s tripling down on her greatness. She will NEVER EVER change. She will just get worse and worse until she implodes the channel. She’s already alienated friends and family. The next is her subs, and that’s it, left w nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Greetings fellow Tattlers! I had a bunch of free time so I put together another video! As with "Churro Time" there are a few strobing effects.

If you want to use this in your channels please go right ahead. The background music is not copyrighted and free to use. There is supposed to be a download option on Streamable (right click the video).

Thanks!

AMAZING video!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.