Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband and I got approached by an older couple at a Home Depot once and invited to a "POOL PARTY"

Have you guys seen the new merch drop??

DCFL.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve heard that the middle aged people in my area (California) turn a pineapple upside down in their grocery store cart and it’s a sign that they’re open to…something?
No no no no no.
I don’t want to have to go hiding my pineapples.
A4D14824-62FD-40F9-B997-BF4F277A6E66.jpeg
080B1981-96CC-4E0C-A200-02FC6160A825.jpeg

Take kumquats instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FYI...If you notice an upside-down tub of Cheez Balls in Katie's cart at Costco, it doesn't mean anything sexual. It means that she didn't bother twisting open the lid at the top, and instead just cut off the bottom of it with her car keys so that she could pour them directly into her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
FYI...If you notice an upside-down tub of Cheez Balls in Katie's cart at Costco, it doesn't mean anything sexual. It means that she didn't bother twisting open the lid at the top, and instead just cut off the bottom of it with her car keys so that she could pour them directly into her mouth.
I’d be more shocked she was only buying one!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s pretty sad when you are making a DAS complaint and you have to let them know when they watch the video that the person abusing the services may look like special needs on that scooter but he isn’t. Smfh. Also made a separate complaint as Tony was soliciting funds for their hotel for D23. Even worse when the sack of tit lives by the park. Why aren’t you coming for me Tony? You go intimidate others? I think you bleeping know better am I right? Tráelo perra. Me he enfrentado a cosas mucho peores que tú. yo tambien tengo un barco. Comprede?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Tráelo perra. Me he enfrentado a cosas mucho peores que tú. yo tambien tengo un barco. Comprede?
I don't speak Spanish, so I'm just gonna assume this means "Listen, loser. I have bodies hidden across the Southwest. I came to Tattle to bust frauds and chew gum, and I'm all out of gum. Do you understand what I'm saying, Cheddar Bob?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't speak Spanish, so I'm just gonna assume this means "Listen, loser. I have bodies hidden across the Southwest. I came to Tattle to bust frauds and chew gum, and I'm all out of gum. Do you understand what I'm saying, Cheddar Bob?"
I’m a pussycat. I never threaten. Meow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Let's see how long your good friends BLAB stick up for you Tony!
Oh man - let Tony get trespassed, get tresspassed then BLOB play the "we don't really know him" bit - there are PLENTY of videos of them (livestreaming no less) playing chummy with him.

Tony crossed a few big lines - abusing DAS (which ought to be what does him in) but also his BLTANT soliciting for donations.

It's almost like - they know their time is limited?! :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
That's what's so hilarious, they don't like him. They tolerate him because he's easy to use. Katie does NOT like him at all
This. Because he bullies people for them they engage with him. If he didn’t they would stay far away. They are all users

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When Monica is in the Parks - the evil queen goes the other direction.

Monicas nickname is "oh tit - not this witch" and it's out of RESPECT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s pretty sad when you are making a DAS complaint and you have to let them know when they watch the video that the person abusing the services may look like special needs on that scooter but he isn’t. Smfh. Also made a separate complaint as Tony was soliciting funds for their hotel for D23. Even worse when the sack of tit lives by the park. Why aren’t you coming for me Tony? You go intimidate others? I think you bleeping know better am I right? Tráelo perra. Me he enfrentado a cosas mucho peores que tú. yo tambien tengo un barco. Comprede?
Muerto de hambre!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The scooter of a friend who got up, walked into the store and said “here you go, go slow!” It felt so conspiratory!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.