Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
Numbers on each video that have dropped off by about 80%, people calling them out and friends staying away from them is fucking amazing and long may it continue.
💯. Even casual Disney Content YouTube viewers have to notice the nice sized dip in BL&B views.

And the numbers don’t lie, they aren’t a lifestyle channel. They are a channel that just repackages Disneyland Intellectual Property with dumbed down commentary. Look at the drop in views from their Disney (in the headline of the video) vs non-Disney.

My favorite stat is how long they have been stuck on 90k - 93k subs. I guess the budget to buy 300-400 a week dried up in early Spring (when Spring-breakers took over the Parks like an evasive species).

Light is definitely winning - by their numbers and by their actions.

They were too paranoid to do any LIVES during Birthday Week, the Griftiest Season of all. Not even from their Motel room. They had to go to a Chick-Fil-A parking lot to film their take on the new Magic Key programs.

That feels like a big win.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

hoffdog

Chatty Member
Hey Besties - let me give you a free preview of the $4.95 IG special content.

View attachment 1515370
Hey you, living your best life there. Who's is a contraction of "who is" ('Who's there?') or "who has" ('Who's got the time?') . Whose is a possessive adjective meaning "of or relating to whom" ("Whose shoes are these?") If you mistakenly assume the 's on who's is for possession you'll use who's incorrectly.
Also, you’re a morbidly obese bitch who’s lost all of her friends by being a self centered, thoughtless little shit (I’m using “little” ironically). Nobody—including you—believes that you’re living your best life. It can actually be scientifically proven that you’re not living your best life. Just go get your blood work done and ask your doctor, “Do you think I’m living my best life?” Then shut your fucking mouth and listen to the medical professional. Then sell all of your mouse ears and see a psychiatrist. It’s an uphill battle, KT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Hope she loves the IRS up her colon. fun fact. My Mom was a CPA auditor for 45 years. I have a in-line on a fast track. I know they don’t pay quarterly as they only mention every April. And all those videos to back up donations. Dumb asses. God this is going to be great

Me too. I was hoping someone was trolling them to see if they would be sympathetic but no sympathy from Blab. Watch our Zoom. Oh I’ll be on your Zoom alright.
You know how you can tell someone is lying when they share too much information about something nobody asked… well, every time Katie talks about how they get payed or that they pay taxes… it raises a red flag 🚩 I think you’re onto something Monica ;)

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
anyone clue me in on this Tony Character? I cannot follow these threads as well as i should
Think of it as a battle, where we are attacking Grifting Vloggers on both Eastern and Western fronts.

Unlike Katie and Spencer, Tony doesn’t put up a fake facade (which fools some) that he is a good citizen of Disneyland/Lifestyle Vlogger that also does Disney content.

Tony is an absolute caricature of the worst of all Disney Vloggers. In my opinion, exposing him to masses may end up doing some collateral damage to Katie & Spencer by two ways:

1) A wake up call to the real power us basement dwellers have (besides making you too insecure to LIVE Stream in Las Vegas).

2) Disney doesn’t address Tony directly (86-ing him from the parks) but instead makes policy change or policy enforcement changes to all Super Chat begging in the parks.

For those reasons, I have personally been OK with him getting so much attention in this thread.

• Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Who wants to subscribe to me? I’m about to peel a tangerine. Should be riveting content.
Um, EXCUSE me. I was the first one today to promote exclusive content. No need to copy my channel.

Ignore Peachy, fellow Tattlers. For $40 a month, you can become one of my patreon subscribers. It's an exclusive group called the "Illamanati".

You'll get my weekly Wednesday night live chat called "Shooting the Spit". You'll also get a special llama-nated membership card. And you'll get a signed 8x10 photo of my friend Chuck Wool-ery.

I know there are a lot of YouTube channels out there with Patreon subscriptions, but you'll know mine by its distinct intro song..."Llama Said Knock You Out".

Who's in?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
I really believe Disneyland just needs to slap the hand of two random LIVE Vloggers that have Super Chats turned on while streaming.

Then all of the others will "eat their own"; stepping on each other necks to NARC on them for doing the same.

It will be much easier to police than many think.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

UncleLester

VIP Member
The fact that Liz nor Janelle wished her a happy birthday is pretty telling.
Damn shame about that.

It's almost as if it is not the Trolls' fault that Katie has become so isolated. It might just be based on her own attitude, character, and actions.

• Heart
  • Haha

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Do we know Tony's last name? I need it for my email. You remember what happened to people who faked disabilities to abuse the DAS lines? 😁

We need multiple emails and tweets on this human garbage, include the link to his video. Someone grab the clip of him admitting to the fraud. I'll do the same.

This guy is the biggest piece of shit at the parks. He belongs on the dirty streets of Hollywood begging and loitering tourists dressed up as crack head mickey. Just knowing he's at Disneyland makes me nauseous. To surpass the Dandruff Duo in disgust is quite a feat.

Im including that he livestreams for 4 to 9 hours in the park begging for money. And gosh, why was he hiding on Tom Sawyers Island livestreaming for 9 hours with all those kids around. And hes made threats to others on IG, threatening physical violence at the park.

At the very least this creep needs to be investigated by Disney Security.

Last edited:
  • Heart

linniemaby

Chatty Member
Trust me… I bring it up at home everyday. That comment was completely self serving and disrespectful to anyone in the health care profession. My partner is a health care professional that worked multiple 12 - 15 Hr days during the pandemic, holding dying people hands who were not allowed to have their families around while taking their last breath. F#%k you KT! My partner is a 1000% better than you KT… BY FAR. BY FAR!!! Go eat another churro you pig. Sorry bout it!
My partner is also a nurse, graduated May 2020. It’s been a ROUGH 2 years on him. That’s why I get so heated. Try to remind myself that she’s a fat fuck with absolutely nothing going for her and they’ll never be truly happy

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

tgerlily

VIP Member
Not one of the bday pics kt reposted was recent. Even Dylan just reposted KTs post w a hbd on it. What a sad existence for a person who assumed she’d ever be to kardashian levels not realize what a lonely life that is. She’s achieved a bday where 99% of her bday wishes were from people she doesn’t know personally. Very very sad for her. ☹
The fact that Liz nor Janelle wished her a happy birthday is pretty telling. Considering not too long ago they were there last vlogging friends left standing. It seems to me by looking at social media OA and fresh baked are becoming close.

• Heart
  • Haha

Second Classholes

VIP Member
I'm know I've been MIA a bit, but I just wanted to point out that the vlogger formerly known as Steve (Theme Park Steve) just past these two turds in subs. And he has only been at his OWN channel for 6 or so months. Just found that amusing.

• Haha
  • Heart

MonicaW42

VIP Member
Tony Tony. Wow just wow. You‘ve been a very bad boy. My bff is getting that case unlocked to view. You know what that means. Uh oh. All over social media. Also sucks for you I kept my access to all insurance and health programs in every state. Vanessa getting Medi-Cal and other benefits. Paperwork submitted shows family of 3 with an income of $21,357 a year. Your Patreon and YT live bragging shows differently. Well this fine upstanding citizen will make sure they know. Lowlife scum. And a college fund for your new kid? MFer with you as a parent they will be lucky to get through grade school. I just can’t. I can’t.
13EE34E7-3FBB-4B95-93DB-032F70BD1D24.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

disneynana21

VIP Member
So KT wants to start charging for this?:

View attachment 1515227

Hey KT - You won't last 1 day having to respond to any and all paying IG subs. You cant handle any candid questions.👍

View attachment 1515229

View attachment 1515230
Bitch is feeling brave! Someone ask her about Adam, and David, and Liz, and Kitra…should I go on? Ask her about Daphne, and her calling the neighbors c*nts! Ask her about the toys she took in the neighborhood complex. Bitch won’t go public with any of that. God I hate her.

• Haha
  • Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Tony's teeth are the "Katie's eyebrows" of teeth.

And Katie's eyebrows are the "Tony's teeth" of eyebrows.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40