Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has the tin-can chewin' man not deleted his video yet? I seriously think he and his stans are a special subset of already "special" people. Someone should have said something already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
One stan asks a question on where the Spirit Halloween store is located. The 2 of them are too lazy to even go thru the Comments and engage the people who make comments or ask a question.

It took another stan to answer the question. Not even sure it is the correct answer. By the sound of it, in the beginning of the video, the store is in Ca. Who knows, they lie so much.

View attachment 1519877
Ding

Ding.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
One stan asks a question on where the Spirit Halloween store is located. The 2 of them are too lazy to even go thru the Comments and engage the people who make comments or ask a question.

It took another stan to answer the question. Not even sure it is the correct answer. By the sound of it, in the beginning of the video, the store is in Ca. Who knows, they lie so much.

View attachment 1519877
This is the Spirit location across from the Target they like to film at. I wonder if I was at the Target Sat when they were at Spirit filming. I am calling it now, we will meet again!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I believe Katie said it's a pterygiym, and if he got surgery it would probably regrow? It was a confusing story.
View attachment 1520629
WHOA THERE BIG FELLA!
ITS A woman-STAMPEDE!!!
I never did see the “Big Fella” clip. I don’t want to go back and look through their videos. I don’t have that kind of time or energy or patience. If anyone has the clip readily available I’d love to see what happened. I missed it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I
How has the tin-can chewin' man not deleted his video yet? I seriously think he and his stans are a special subset of already "special" people. Someone should have said something already.
I make Florida man look like a genius. Glad my half sleeping Thunder Chickens caught you trolls last night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
At a work lunch meeting today, everyone was enjoying the skillet queso and I received a push notification that my credit card had received a $40 refund from Patreon.

That was double satisfying (both work colleagues enjoying a skillet queso together and the refund from Alejandro's Super Bestie being terminated).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Why was Toe-Knee tooling around on an electric scooter? Just to be clever?
His dream was to be a float in the MSEP. This is as close as he could get to it. Lol. Following the parade in a scooter covered in lights. Who leaves a wife that's 8 months pregnant at home with a 1 year old while he scoots around DL 2 nights in a row????? This guy

Screenshot_20220821-231217.png
Screenshot_20220821-231208.png
Screenshot_20220821-231226.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
His dream was to be a float in the MSEP. This is as close as he could get to it. Lol. Following the parade in a scooter covered in lights. Who leaves a wife that's 8 months pregnant at home with a 1 year old while he scoots around DL 2 nights in a row????? This guy

View attachment 1520642View attachment 1520643View attachment 1520644
I think everyone watching him bring up the rear of the parade thought he was a new Nightmare Before Christmas addon: The Cyclops
Cyclops4.PNG.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can gift Tony Two Times (Two Times) a Facial at Fairytale Facials anonymously?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.