Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Gunt doesn’t even fulfill the Patreon promises. Suddenly she’s going to offer all kinds of stuff on IG. duck her. I’m turning in for fraud and turning into IRS and getting a record number. If a case is caught having to pay back money you get a percentage. Which will be donated to charity. I’m done playing nice. Game on tawt
Oh Hell Yeah!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So, can we all assume that this is the tshirt the mystery male guest is wearing in the video?

View attachment 1514468

If so, it is an Epcot World Showcase Biergarten shirt.

In my mind, it makes me lean more towards it potentially being Henry, and definitely not Dale.

Perhaps, Katie’s mother bought it for him because she is proud of her German heritage?

Now, it is time to look and see if we can find a picture of Henry with that watch.

I could really see Katie saying that her parents are the mystery guests - so she doesn’t have to face criticism about them paying for their trip.
I can confirm that Henry wears an Apple Watch and has been to the Germany Biergarten gift shop.
1661050608678.png

1661050724087.png

Of course their “friends” are her mom, step-dad, and a person who pays to be their friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can you believe it? Ventured to the Anacrapa’s for a double scoop at Handel’s and watched a car chase through the parking lot, the perps jumping out and getting guns drawn on them. I thought crime only happened in Anaheim!

EA2F82D0-65D3-4301-AE61-A7421981159D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Three more random BLAB in LV thoughts:

1) I wonder how many times Spencer texted Dani702 while in town.

2) It makes me chuckle that they don't feel confident enough to go LIVE in Las Vegas.

3) I just hope that Spencer & Katie wouldn't "resort" to any intimidation or bodily harm to the McKenzie's in an attempt to grab more share of the Las Vegas YouTube demographic. We know from texts that were shared that he does see rivals in the YouTube game.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The bottom line is that they don’t have friends to share a celebration with … they have people whose pity allows them to go along because it is Katie’s birthday so they pay for her meal. No love, no joy at being together, just a form of extortion because it is Katie. Sad.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Louis posted this video of an absolute prick running loose in the park at closing. It’s just a dull-witted piece of human tit clearly inspired by BLAB’s behavior. It’s infuriating to watch.
The regime currently running Disney are turning a blind eye to this abuse because they see it as free advertising, but it has to stop. These idiots are ruining the experience for everyone but themselves.
We can and should continue to go after BLAB and all of these selfish assholes, but the actual problem is Disney. I’m going to redouble my efforts reporting these delinquent little witches relentlessly to anyone at Disney who will listen to me. It has to get to the point where the free advertising isn’t worth the tit Disney is taking from the people who actually care about the parks.
I was there yesterday in the same area at the same time, thankfully I missed that fool. 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Three more random BLAB in LV thoughts:

1) I wonder how many times Spencer texted Dani702 while in town.

2) It makes me chuckle that they don't feel confident enough to go LIVE in Las Vegas.

3) I just hope that Spencer & Katie wouldn't "resort" to any intimidation or bodily harm to the McKenzie's in an attempt to grab more share of the Las Vegas YouTube demographic. We know from texts that were shared that he does see rivals in the YouTube game.
Hey you wanna hang out with us? We’ve texted you several times but your phone must be dead. BLAB is ready to take vegas by storm. Have you subscribed to our channel yet? Excalibur buffet tonight! It’s amazing.
6C1EC994-CBFB-41AE-9DDB-C160682B9B5A.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if KT will come home from Vegas with another fake designer handbag as she did last time. “Look everyone, my birthday gift!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Screenshot_20220820-231246_Samsung Internet.jpg

An entire half hour of Spencer playing $1 slots, nothing else, thats it. They're tanking their own channel, it's shocking to watch. And also fascinating. The level of stupidity. Is it too much alcohol and fried food? Their judgement is more impaired than ever. Wow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This Gunt doesn’t even fulfill the Patreon promises. Suddenly she’s going to offer all kinds of stuff on IG. duck her. I’m turning in for fraud and turning into IRS and getting a record number. If a case is caught having to pay back money you get a percentage. Which will be donated to charity. I’m done playing nice. Game on tawt
twit- 🎤 drop…

• Haha
On Spence's b day they hung out with subscribers, the Pikes. It was quite the contrast to the year before, when they had dinner in Disney Springs with ATW and Dylan and Michael. I haven't watched the video, but whether it's Terri and her husband or KT's mom and Henry, it's a joke. We all know she'd rather be in DL with all her old vlogger friends.

Also, she is looking ROUGH! Wonder what Matty thinks?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1515348
An entire half hour of Spencer playing $1 slots, nothing else, thats it. They're tanking their own channel, it's shocking to watch. And also fascinating. The level of stupidity. Is it too much alcohol and fried food? Their judgement is more impaired than ever. Wow.
Pompsie and Travel Ruby both do content like this on their channels... the only difference is what THEY do is be entertaining. Something you'll NEVER see from BLAB :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.