Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know Tony's last name? I need it for my email. You remember what happened to people who faked disabilities to abuse the DAS lines? 😁

We need multiple emails and tweets on this human garbage, include the link to his video. Someone grab the clip of him admitting to the fraud. I'll do the same.

This guy is the biggest piece of tit at the parks. He belongs on the dirty streets of Hollywood begging and loitering tourists dressed up as crack head mickey. Just knowing he's at Disneyland makes me nauseous. To surpass the Dandruff Duo in disgust is quite a feat.

Im including that he livestreams for 4 to 9 hours in the park begging for money. And gosh, why was he hiding on Tom Sawyers Island livestreaming for 9 hours with all those kids around. And hes made threats to others on IG, threatening physical violence at the park.

At the very least this creep needs to be investigated by Disney Security.
Can you give me the email you are using to report. I’m ready to report this POS

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok I emailed disability services and told them about Tony. I have a long history of communication w them and I sent it from my real address so I hope they take it seriously. [email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hope Tony enjoyed his scooter ride because the Disney vigilantes are saddling up for justice. 😉
🤠🐎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did you guys notice that KT has a couple of subscribers? They have purple crowns next to their names. One of them was in Las Vegas last week.

Ive counted 5 subscribers (so far).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did you guys notice that KT has a couple of subscribers? They have purple crowns next to their names. One of them was in Las Vegas last week.

Ive counted 5 subscribers (so far).
Who wants to subscribe to me? I’m about to peel a tangerine. Should be riveting content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Who wants to subscribe to me? I’m about to peel a tangerine. Should be riveting content.
Um, EXCUSE me. I was the first one today to promote exclusive content. No need to copy my channel.

Ignore Peachy, fellow Tattlers. For $40 a month, you can become one of my patreon subscribers. It's an exclusive group called the "Illamanati".

You'll get my weekly Wednesday night live chat called "Shooting the Spit". You'll also get a special llama-nated membership card. And you'll get a signed 8x10 photo of my friend Chuck Wool-ery.

I know there are a lot of YouTube channels out there with Patreon subscriptions, but you'll know mine by its distinct intro song..."Llama Said Knock You Out".

Who's in?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Um, EXCUSE me. I was the first one today to promote exclusive content. No need to copy my channel.

Ignore Peachy, fellow Tattlers. For $40 a month, you can become one of my patreon subscribers. It's an exclusive group called the "Illamanati".

You'll get my weekly Wednesday night live chat called "Shooting the Spit". You'll also get a special llama-nated membership card. And you'll get a signed 8x10 photo of my friend Chuck Wool-ery.

I know there are a lot of YouTube channels out there with Patreon subscriptions, but you'll know mine by its distinctive intro song..."Llama Said Knock You Out".

Who's in?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

I know there are a lot of YouTube channels out there with Patreon subscriptions, but you'll know mine by its distinct intro song..."Llama Said Knock You Out".

Who's in?
But I have exclusive fall content, just in time for pumpkin spice season! (Even though it’s still hot enough out for heat exhaustion.)🎃
6C69CC20-7056-43A1-9557-F0AC8EE19B6D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hey guyyyyyys! Today I'm trying a new beverage, Bai Boost - Cartago Pineapple Passion Fruit. Doesn't that sound sooo refreshing?
20220822_092249.jpg

Wow, just wow. That is NEXT LEVEL. I don't even know what to say. It's awesome, reminds me of a Dole Whip. I highly recommend you get this very exclusive beverage the next time you're at the checkout at Target. #bai #baiboost

*This content provided FREE, you're welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hey guyyyyyys! Today I'm trying a new beverage, Bai Boost - Cartago Pineapple Passion Fruit. Doesn't that sound sooo refreshing?
View attachment 1519251
Wow, just wow. That is NEXT LEVEL. I don't even know what to say. It's awesome, reminds me of a Dole Whip. I highly recommend you get this very exclusive beverage the next time you're at the checkout at Target. #bai #baiboost

But is is AMAAAAZING

View attachment 1519251

I am EASILY influenced and will be finding this today 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Posting Instagram videos from Pirates at 2AM PT.

It seems like Katie is going to have herself a real productive Monday (starting sometime this afternoon).
As long as they don’t show up at the park (hi from Fantasyland!) today I’m good!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.