Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magicfan32

I wonder if their reporting the income from superchats when filing their taxes. Someone should report them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

WhiteWabbit66

Honestly I just got it. I’ve only tried the vanilla so far but got chocolate and banana Also. Have you tried the food yet?View attachment 1520716

Damnnnnn home girl is the Redwoods of the tree world for brow growth
So far my favorites are the Ready To Drink, Peanut (Black bag), Original Flavor (White bag, tastes like oatmeal).
The food is pretty good and easy to make, my favorite is a combination of the mac and cheese with a little bit of the Mexican chili. The tomato basil is pretty good as a soup if you add more water. I have a few bags of the new flavors that I need to try.

• Heart

AshleeWWW

Do we know Tony's last name? I need it for my email. You remember what happened to people who faked disabilities to abuse the DAS lines? 😁

We need multiple emails and tweets on this human garbage, include the link to his video. Someone grab the clip of him admitting to the fraud. I'll do the same.

This guy is the biggest piece of shit at the parks. He belongs on the dirty streets of Hollywood begging and loitering tourists dressed up as crack head mickey. Just knowing he's at Disneyland makes me nauseous. To surpass the Dandruff Duo in disgust is quite a feat.

Im including that he livestreams for 4 to 9 hours in the park begging for money. And gosh, why was he hiding on Tom Sawyers Island livestreaming for 9 hours with all those kids around. And hes made threats to others on IG, threatening physical violence at the park.

At the very least this creep needs to be investigated by Disney Security.
Just let us know what we need to do!!!!!!

• Heart

Yoursh

VIP Member
Yep. My wife says it can definitely grow back after removal. If I had that hideous thing on my eye I wouldn’t be able to sleep until it was removed. If it grew back I’d remove it again. It doesn’t seem to bother him though.
When I met them, I honestly did not see a growth like that on either eye and we were talking face to face for quite a while he and I. Are they noticeable?

Chelley

Okay, question for the Disneyland pros. Are the churros really that good? The few times I’ve tried churros around (probably frozen ones heated up) I was majorly disappointed. They were kind of dry on the outside and spongy on the inside, didn’t taste like much, and left a weird greasy film on my teeth.
I like Disneyland churros, they always seem fairly fresh and evenly dusted with sugar and cinnamon. A little on the dry side though so I tend to have them with coffee or hot chocolate. It's been many years since I had a WDW churros but from what I remember they were always stale. I love the smell of churros more than anything though, that cinnamony smell always puts me in a good mood.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Okay, question for the Disneyland pros. Are the churros really that good? The few times I’ve tried churros around (probably frozen ones heated up) I was majorly disappointed. They were kind of dry on the outside and spongy on the inside, didn’t taste like much, and left a weird greasy film on my teeth.
Long time lurker and used to watch BLAB before they went from cringe watch to absolutely unwatchable. I wanted to make my first comment about the Disneyland churros though 😆

The basic churros are fine enough and shockingly cheaper than what my local amusement park charges for a churro. The real appeal of the churros at Disneyland to us are the specialty or seasonal ones. We haven’t bought a regular churro in years, but if they have something interesting enough we will split one between 3 of us and will have maybe one per trip (3-4 days) if we get one. For us, there are more interesting treats that I would rather spend calories/daily sugar intake on.

Reactions: 5

AndyKaufman

Why did you just delete the post from a few mins ago, claiming you don't mind Blab ? If you don't mind them, either you don't know enough about them or you are a grifter like them.
I love BLAB. I want to party with them in Disneyland. I wanna kiss KTs brows. 💋 and tag walls with Spence and drink Coors with him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5