Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legit question to Blab fans that lurk and post here. Just one of many examples, but: She joined a fitness bootcamp and post her Koombiyo rah rah bullshit about getting healthy, working out consistently (yay for her seriously). But then magically her back is hurting and she has to take a small break. So sad she will miss some time Ok months upon months later and no gym, no eating healthy. She’s gained at least 25 pounds or more since then. Yet you all eat up her bullshit and give her kudos and bleeping money. And on Zoom (no disrespect) but 90% of you (other 10% is Tattlers) look like you hardly leave your house and live SSI check to SSI check. I understand loneliness. But don’t fall for their BS. Like Hoff and others said, come hang out with us. Get to know us. Hell I’ll start a YT and do Zooms and all hang out. I’ll keep it real too. I’m far from perfect. I swear like a sailor. I’m exactly like this in person but I’d do anything for anyone that needed it and they are sincere. Give us a chance. We aren’t evil. I only got involved because Spencer legit hurt my son and that’s a cardinal sin to me. Especially when no apology and you are an asshole about it. Find people that legit care for your feelings. And ffs don’t give money. I am willing to listen to your reasons why you are their fan putting out money.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Screenshot_20220822-142829_Instagram.jpg
KT doesn't even read cookbooks when she makes her lard casseroles.

Ray Bradbury is so much more than his Disney association.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Um, EXCUSE me. I was the first one today to promote exclusive content. No need to copy my channel.

Ignore Peachy, fellow Tattlers. For $40 a month, you can become one of my patreon subscribers. It's an exclusive group called the "Illamanati".

You'll get my weekly Wednesday night live chat called "Shooting the Spit". You'll also get a special llama-nated membership card. And you'll get a signed 8x10 photo of my friend Chuck Wool-ery.

I know there are a lot of YouTube channels out there with Patreon subscriptions, but you'll know mine by its distinct intro song..."Llama Said Knock You Out".

Who's in?
I'm only really interested in this if you promise to do it......
And then don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
[
One stan asks a question on where the Spirit Halloween store is located. The 2 of them are too lazy to even go thru the Comments and engage the people who make comments or ask a question.

It took another stan to answer the question. Not even sure it is the correct answer. By the sound of it, in the beginning of the video, the store is in Ca. Who knows, they lie so much.

View attachment 1519877
It was in Tustin, which is why they never mentioned it. They’re clearly too upscale to ever set foot in that shithole. I mean, it’s right next to Irvine for chrissakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lmfaooooo The Luxor ads are popping up on my feed. Thanks Blab. And yes I order Huel don’t judge me
64586918-54D7-4498-927C-C7289D9BDC5F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
[

It was in Tustin, which is why they never mentioned it. They’re clearly too upscale to ever set foot in that shithole. I mean, it’s right next to Irvine for chrissakes.
Aww I was hoping it was one of the ones in Vegas. It was a lot more funny to think they spent some of their precious Vegas vacation at a freaking Spirit Halloween.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s pretty sad when you are making a DAS complaint and you have to let them know when they watch the video that the person abusing the services may look like special needs on that scooter but he isn’t. Smfh. Also made a separate complaint as Tony was soliciting funds for their hotel for D23. Even worse when the sack of tit lives by the park. Why aren’t you coming for me Tony? You go intimidate others? I think you bleeping know better am I right? Tráelo perra. Me he enfrentado a cosas mucho peores que tú. yo tambien tengo un barco. Comprede?
Does that say that you have a boat? LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I really, truly do appreciate them.

Because I am an ADULT, my birthday is over. It officially began at 12:00 midnight two days ago, and officially ended at 11:59 p.m. last night.

Because I am an ADULT, I don't have a "birthday month", "birthday week", or "Leo season".

I did just eat the last piece of my cake, which marks the unofficial end of my birthday. But because I am an ADULT, my birthday has been over for around 13 hours now.

Oh, and one more thing...

Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower are talentless, gluttonous frauds who by choice have trapped themselves in perpetual adolescence. They don't live their best life. They don't live a life that others envy. They're corpulent buffoons who create third-tier content that is done quicker, better, and more creatively by at least a half-dozen other YouTube channels. They're devoid of morals, devoid of ideas, and devoid of influence. They ruin friendships, ruin park experiences, and ruin the good name of people who are otherwise probably okay. They film themselves shoveling massive amounts of food down their fat dumb mouths, smirking at the camera while lying about their "exclusive", "hard-to-get", "top-shelf" experiences, but it's all a facade.

They're cheap people living a cheap life, making cheap videos for cheap views. They used to laugh AT people....but now they're the ones being laughed at. Repeatedly. For the entire world to see.

Karma is a witch, and its name isn't just "Monica". It's every single person whose Disney experience has been diminished by their stupid screeching. It's every cast member who has to smile to their face, but who secretly wishes they'd go away and never come back. It's every single former fan who now realizes that these are two has-beens who never were, and are actually just a couple of grifters who are too lazy and stupid to get real jobs like real adults. And yes, we know you used to get coffee for actual celebrities or hold posterboard or whatever. And yes, we know that you used to be a "nurse". But nobody wants to hear anymore about your former lives, Uncle and Aunt Rico. It doesn't matter what you WERE. What matters is what you ARE, and what you ARE is pathetic.

So stick that in your churro and smoke it, you two grifter hacks. I just cracked one open, and because I shopped at Costco last night (and didn't vlog it, because I'm a normal human being), I got 35 more of where that came from.

NOW my birthday is over.
Well said!

Reactions: 15
Legit question to Blab fans that lurk and post here. Just one of many examples, but: She joined a fitness bootcamp and post her Koombiyo rah rah bullshit about getting healthy, working out consistently (yay for her seriously). But then magically her back is hurting and she has to take a small break. So sad she will miss some time Ok months upon months later and no gym, no eating healthy. She’s gained at least 25 pounds or more since then. Yet you all eat up her bullshit and give her kudos and bleeping money. And on Zoom (no disrespect) but 90% of you (other 10% is Tattlers) look like you hardly leave your house and live SSI check to SSI check. I understand loneliness. But don’t fall for their BS. Like Hoff and others said, come hang out with us. Get to know us. Hell I’ll start a YT and do Zooms and all hang out. I’ll keep it real too. I’m far from perfect. I swear like a sailor. I’m exactly like this in person but I’d do anything for anyone that needed it and they are sincere. Give us a chance. We aren’t evil. I only got involved because Spencer legit hurt my son and that’s a cardinal sin to me. Especially when no apology and you are an asshole about it. Find people that legit care for your feelings. And ffs don’t give money. I am willing to listen to your reasons why you are their fan putting out money.
I second this. I was a subscriber once too, and can't believe their followers are happy with the content, the patreon, or BLAB in gen. Katie manipulates her followers into believing they are truly her friends. She DMs with so many, yet they all think their special.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Greetings fellow Tattlers! I had a bunch of free time so I put together another video! As with "Churro Time" there are a few strobing effects.

If you want to use this in your channels please go right ahead. The background music is not copyrighted and free to use. There is supposed to be a download option on Streamable (right click the video).

Thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.