Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Monica is in the Parks - the evil queen goes the other direction.

Monicas nickname is "oh tit - not this witch" and it's out of RESPECT.
I had to rearrange Vegas to be in Long Beach this Saturday through Sunday For business. I just made a reservation for the husband and I into the park. šŸ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I had to rearrange Vegas to be in Long Beach this Saturday through Sunday For business. I just made a reservation for the husband and I into the park. šŸ˜
Dammit! Lots of #TeamTattle in the parks this week. Wish we were closer to all meet for a drink!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You horrible Tattlers donā€™t understand my struggles. I have a pregnant wife and toddler at home. Iā€™m trying to grift funds for diapers, daddy time off, and college savings. My struggle is real and you sit behind keyboards while I ADA scoot my ass around the park. Shameful

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I'm going to be in Long Beach on Sunday! I'm taking a cruise next week #BestLife.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s been almost 24hrs and BLABs new video hasnā€™t even broken the 10k mark. Thatā€™s so embarrassing for them, I think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Itā€™s been almost 24hrs and BLABs new video hasnā€™t even broken the 10k mark. Thatā€™s so embarrassing for them, I think.
You mean watching KT pretend to be afraid of value level Halloween decorations isn't riveting content?

Uh oh! They better hurry and do a Sam's Club haul quick!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
You mean watching KT pretend to be afraid of value level Halloween decorations isn't riveting content?

Uh oh! They better hurry and do a Sam's Club haul quick!
She's more scary than the Halloween decorations...by far, by far!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
so i watched that slot machine video.

they dump two hundred dollars into two slot machines that they ADMITTEDLY don't understand the rules to. the second half of the video is katie finally realizing that the animals have different values on the slot machine.

they end up almost breaking even but then they played to 199.50, which was "worth it to have fun" or whatever. but aside from katie's mindless blabbering, they barely speak and spencer surely doesn't SOUND like he's having fun.

truly living their best lives.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
For anyone involved in Scooter-gate, please ensure youā€™re using the appropriate headline when sending your reports. We need to ensure it shines a light on ALL vlogger behavior, not just this dumbass.

E17520E1-C6EB-41B4-AF11-61876607FB20.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Sheā€™s been HOLDING BACK? Welp, seems like weā€™re about to witness an actual hate crimeā€¦or at least her subscribers are.
this is the best ad for her subscription service yet. who KNOWS what awful stuff she has YET to say??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One stan asks a question on where the Spirit Halloween store is located. The 2 of them are too lazy to even go thru the Comments and engage the people who make comments or ask a question.

It took another stan to answer the question. Not even sure it is the correct answer. By the sound of it, in the beginning of the video, the store is in Ca. Who knows, they lie so much.

1661197698546.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh man - let Tony get trespassed, get tresspassed then BLOB play the "we don't really know him" bit - there are PLENTY of videos of them (livestreaming no less) playing chummy with him.

Tony crossed a few big lines - abusing DAS (which ought to be what does him in) but also his BLTANT soliciting for donations.

It's almost like - they know their time is limited?! :unsure:
Did anyone include to Disney screen shots of him promoting his baby registry and ā€œcollege fundā€ requests during his in-park livestream as well?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Posting Instagram videos from Pirates at 2AM PT.

It seems like Katie is going to have herself a real productive Monday (starting sometime this afternoon).
Good morning everyone! It's almost 6am Tuesday morning here - just got back from the gym and am about to do some lesson prep for today before I get The Teenager up and organised for school. Then heading off to work.

This (or similar) pretty much describes all of us here on Tattle I am guessing.

And NO KKKT, we are not jealous - just stunned by your lazy, slothful "Best" life.

• Heart
Good morning everyone! It's almost 6am Tuesday morning here - just got back from the gym and am about to do some lesson prep for today before I get The Teenager up and organised for school. Then heading off to work.

This (or similar) pretty much describes all of us here on Tattle I am guessing.

And NO KKKT, we are not jealous - just stunned by your lazy, slothful "Best" life.
Itā€™s almost 1pm, Iā€™m sure sheā€™s just rolling out of bed to eat a croissant the size of her head smeared with chocolate butter. Just no salted caramel coffee thoughā€¦thatā€™s too sweet.

• Haha
  • Heart
This Gunt doesnā€™t even fulfill the Patreon promises. Suddenly sheā€™s going to offer all kinds of stuff on IG. duck her. Iā€™m turning in for fraud and turning into IRS and getting a record
Sheā€™s been HOLDING BACK? Welp, seems like weā€™re about to witness an actual hate crimeā€¦or at least her subscribers are.
So, basically sheā€™s admitting sheā€™s a phony witch. ā€œHolding backā€??? WTF DOUBLE CHEESE FATTY FAKE ASS PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, GENITAL WART INFECTED ****** bleep šŸ‘¹ and SHOW US YOUR BUSINESS LICENSE. Reporting you & your fraud business! Iā€™m not holding back anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey whereā€™s checkbook charlie been? Working overtime so he can save up to get back in BLOBs good graces

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.