Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Is that really a thing where they all put money in and get followers that way? how sad.

You may be private at the moment ben, but I'm still living by your SW mantra and it's working a treat!

Screenshot_20200604-080915.jpg
Screenshot_20200604-080944.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Hello good morning,
A new topic of Ben here again, I came back when I felt a little bad for going off at a tangent about Ben exposing his children to the world of online bullying with his posts. I do stand by what I said but I feel I spoken a little out of turn and appeared a little unprofessional given my line of work for that I do apologise.

I had a very interesting video chat with fellow professionals over the weekend and personality disorders born from social media obsession is increasingly common and will be a big problem in the future. Anxiety, depression, ego and even narcissism can stem from social media users becoming obsessed to have a life or following like these so called social media influencers, it was tragic to see. People literally become fanatical about following and getting likes and comments on their post.

It made me think of this thread and how Ben is intoxicated with his own social media persona. Ben has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, one of the worst cases of it that I have ever encountered. These tattle postings call Ben to account for his actions, it point's to the fact that he is a very self absorbed person with little regard to his children or his wife in his constant quest of internet fame. Ben will check this site daily, his posts and persona will alter depending on what is written about him, a narcissistic person like Ben will feed on the posts here, he will love the notoriety and fame for having so many posts written about him. So, my suggestion is, we should refrain and stop posting about Ben and his faults. It is massaging a huge ego and if we stop feeding that ego, it should starve the narcissist of the fame he craves.

What makes it hard for someone like me to see into Ben's logic is the fact that he plays a character for his followers and plays another character for his tattle following it seems. On the previous post I pointed out his bitterness and jealousy that he will feel towards other slimmers, particularly the male ones. He appears to be a very chauvinistic male and if we simply leave him, without pointing to his faults on this website, he will eventually revert to his true self for others to see. Ben is a narcissist that probably by now is aware that he is, but he does not want to do a thing about it.

He needs to step away from social media in its entirety if he wishes to take the first steps in seeking treatment for NPD. By continuing to comment on him here we are inadvertently feeding a massive ego even further. He has children that he is exposed to likely bullying, whether it be online or at school. His wife, who arguably encourages his shocking behavior is dragged into his social media posts, these people are the victims of his colossal ego and we should all do our bit to ignore Ben and stop feeding that ego.
I would rather watch my dad enter my mom than stop posting on these threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

imjustnosey

I want this person to be my mate! 😂😂 I’d shake their hand. What do the comments say?

So... I know what bens done regarding some of his blocking. He blocked my personal account, but I’ve never looked at twat faces Instagram from my personal account. I thought it was odd. Then I remembered, is it Harry Picard or something, that’s the other SW idiot? Well he blocked me too. Again, I’d never viewed his Instagram until someone mentioned him so I went for a nosey, only to realise I’d been blocked. What they’ve both done is go through all @letsmeltthatlard’s followers and blocked them all 😂😂
I am the owl person! My post got removed on insta as it apparently went against their community standards. Guess he for his army of bots to report it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
My consultant has contacted a local newspaper about my weight loss, she said that they would like to publish my story, Now it may seem that I love attention given some of my postings on these pages, but the idea of that terrifies me.

Instantly I thought of Ben when she brought it up, he should be inspiring people like me to go forward with such stories, but he has had the absolute opposite effect... and I reckon I'm not the only one.

Reactions: 10

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Here you go ben...

whilst you're off bullshitting your followers,and warning mine off me, I'm here, still working hard, 2 and half of my stones were lost during lockdown, so whats your excuse?

personally, I've moved house, saw mrs lard through having another kid, gone through the same lockdown as everyone else and I'm still on plan...

you're just a greedy cunt and I think your downfall is fucking hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Someone replied saying 'probably 2lb of pure muscle as you done so much exercise lately'.
Probably 2lb of pure pizza fumes more like.

• Haha

Anon247

Did one of you go on an Instagram rant about Ben’s profile the other night using an owl picture? Saw it appear on my news feed calling him out as a fraud and for people to unfollow him. 😂😂😂
F6687644-4B91-4083-9339-55791DE15ADE.jpeg

I’ve covered up the name of the account if they want to let themselves be known that’s up to them 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrswhale

I sent my good friend weightlosswithwhale a little congratulations card....
View attachment 244172

his wifes response was pure gold 😂😂😂
I'm sorry andy but it's going in the drawer with wills certificates hes not having that in our house on show hannah was asking who those people are and will told her the old lady was the queen getting her back scrubbed lol xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9