Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's fair to say that this moron hasn't figured out the multiple photos button yet.

Three posts with the same photos and exactly the same caption.

Bell end.

Edited. Funny how you can say bleep but not re-tard

Reactions: 3
Popping in to see if he’s still a wanker! And yep he is ..lthe Wank stain.

His wive has teeth like jaws
Omg! 😂😂 She needs to put them to good use and shave off his fat with them because he's not going to lose weight otherwise! 😂

So many people jumping on the cycling bandwagon thinking it will offset their tit eating.... and no surprises, it doesn't and its not! 😂 You cant ride off a McDonalds, bleeping KFC's and cakes, you bellends! 🙄😂

Reactions: 1
I think it's fair to say that this moron hasn't figured out the multiple photos button yet.

Three posts with the same photos and exactly the same caption.

Bell end.

Edited. Funny how you can say bleep but not re-tard
We have “told” Ben about multiple photos so many times as we know he reads here. And he ignores us! 🤷‍♀️ At least he’s mastered ‘copy and paste’. 🤣

• Haha
No weigh in today, Ben? That cycling challenge excuse has worn thin. Get the finger out, get some of your delicious-family-batch-cooked-SW-friendly meals out of the freezer and GET BACK ON PLAN.

Reactions: 2
He’s not been active at all today. Perhaps he has seen the error of his dick head ways and been out job hunting... doubt it!

• Haha
He's worse than harry pickard for me... at least that dorito tanned ponce is honest about the tit he eats (shame he isnt so honest about his 8 stone loss)
He's clearly had more days off plan than on it this week, we've had no weigh in, and no multi angled shots of the same meal.

He's ticked all the boxes now hasn't he
lost weight ✅
bought followers✅
got himself a discount code✅
piled all the weight back on✅
played the mental health card✅

you're so influential ben, I wished I could be like you.

Reactions: 7
2 days since his last meal post... yet again another week off plan...

it isn't going well for the hydratem8 promotion is it...
talking of that I had this the other day, Ross Hebden, not sure if he's got a thread on here?

the absolute BOLLOCKS some of these people spew is unreal...

Screenshot_20200704-203410_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2 days since his last meal post... yet again another week off plan...

it isn't going well for the hydratem8 promotion is it...
talking of that I had this the other day, Ross Hebden, not sure if he's got a thread on here?

the absolute BOLLOCKS some of these people spew is unreal...

View attachment 172215
😂😂 I saw this on Instagram, oh I did laugh. The bollocks they spout because they’re associated with the brand. I still don’t understand how their bottles help your mindset with drinking water. What a load of wank.

• Haha
Is hydratem8 the company that was on DragonsDen with a bottle that had some sort of chip in it that measured how much fluid you were taking? Or is it just a reusable bottle that they’re charging £15 for

Lidl’s are selling bottles for £2 just now 👍🏻

He's proper gone to ground hasn't he?!! Hopefully working on the error of his ways ! 🙄 🙄

Reactions: 2