Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😳 he looks like Jon Venables
I'd of said more like Peter Sutcliffe !!

oh dear...

Ben, People don't want to see your rapey face, they want to see honesty with your weight posts and not the latest beg.

You are to weight loss what benson and hedges is to cancer.
He must of read hear he looks fatter in the face with the beard...... or like a serial killer ! He's still a vile Beggy Fake Bastard !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s overly fond of the selfies, isn’t he? There are two very similar ones on the grid today, taken on his boring af virtual cycle rides. If I was trying to hide a (massive!) weight gain I wouldn’t be posting my fat face all over Instagram.

oh dear...

Ben, People don't want to see your rapey face, they want to see honesty with your weight posts and not the latest beg.

You are to weight loss what benson and hedges is to cancer.
Oh duck! I didnt need to see his fat, bloated face TWICE! 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He’s overly fond of the selfies, isn’t he? There are two very similar ones on the grid today, taken on his boring af virtual cycle rides. If I was trying to hide a (massive!) weight gain I wouldn’t be posting my fat face all over Instagram.
He annoys me total prick. I’m begging at the minute I’m begging the agency for every hour going to provide for my family. Driving a HGV around the country for a pittance because my main job laid us all off. I check Instagram and triple B (Beggy bastard Ben) and his chipmunk face living a life of luxury while either on the dole or sponging off of his wife. Total prick. Hate him. Slimming world should do a man of the year for real men, woman of the year and prick of the year he would be a contender for prick of the year with loads of others who have let slimming world turn them into ego pricks

Reactions: 5
one of his latest posts " oh I didn't know I had a feature in the latest mag " maybe not ben, not exactly true now tho is it... you haven't lost 10 stone. you have piled the blubber back on and you are well back on the slippery slope to being the butter mountain of old.

I on the other hand, have.

and to think, you have the bleeping nerve to warn people off me.

😄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Meant to comment on this before, but I forgot...

1, hate that ugly f******* floor. Makes the already tiny kitchen look smaller.

2, Why can't he service his "old gal" outside or in the garage like any normal person. Who does that .

Screenshot_20200617-184106_kindlephoto-10761828.png

3 , I think I' m going to be sick

Screenshot_20200617-184005_kindlephoto-10733429.png

• Haha
  • Wow
one of his latest posts " oh I didn't know I had a feature in the latest mag " maybe not ben, not exactly true now tho is it... you haven't lost 10 stone. you have piled the blubber back on and you are well back on the slippery slope to being the butter mountain of old.

😄

Oh bravo Andy you bleeping legend...!!! That's amazing.... WOW WOW .... Well Done Mr ! 👏👏🎉🎉 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

😄
andy well done mate I couldn’t even get close to that. Ben I bet writes to slimming world mag weekly to be featured.He doesn’t work so he begs professionally and does nothing else

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh he knew, I’m pretty sure he had this on his insta story and then put a post or story up about how he would rebook the plane jump when he’s back to target. Lying knobber

Reactions: 3
Are we really meant to believe that in the 4 days since his "ego wank disguised as a charity climb"
he has only eaten this?
Screenshot_20200617-233127_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 1
he's posted, another 2lb gain this week.

"old habits got the better of him"

translates to "the takeaways have reopened and i'll what i want but wont put it on the gram"

false as duck.
The grovelling remarks are vomit-inducing 🤢 Too many of his followers blow smoke up the bugger’s arse and he takes it all in.

Someone replied saying 'probably 2lb of pure muscle as you done so much exercise lately'.
Probably 2lb of pure pizza fumes more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 10