Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he move his bike into the kitchen in the first place, he started in the garden, does his reflection in the oven turn him on THAT much 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
No stories for a while either 🤔 He’s not been tagged by anyone for a while I’m guessing. I’m sure there will stories tomorrow when he shares the ‘follow a twit Friday’ posts 🤦🏻‍♀️

No stories for a while either 🤔 He’s not been tagged by anyone for a while I’m guessing. I’m sure there will stories tomorrow when he shares the ‘follow a twit Friday’ posts 🤦🏻‍♀️
God, but I hate that follow Friday tit, arse-lickiyof the highest order.

Never mind no food, there’s no sign of a weigh in either this week, unless he’s going to a Friday class. If he posts a gain the sheep assure him it’s all muscle. How come he’s not looking trim and toned then?

God, but I hate that follow Friday tit, arse-lickiyof the highest order.

Never mind no food, there’s no sign of a weigh in either this week, unless he’s going to a Friday class. If he posts a gain the sheep assure him it’s all muscle. How come he’s not looking trim and toned then?
I detest it too... always the same few arses that get kissed.

beggy, his mate snaresy... they'll need to get a gofundme set up for surgery to get the lips removed from their arseholes...

talking of snares. hes another cockwomble thats piling it back on..."too much exercise" so he says....
Screenshot_20200626-072935_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I do like snarsey i do believe he is a genuinely lovely person. This lockdown has been tough and I know a few people who's managed to carry on as usual and keep the weight coming off (🥳 andy congrats) but I for one have embraced the boredom and have eaten myself silly. I'll need the door frames greasing to push me back through them when I return to work lol but I dont try make money off being a slimmer so I dont need to lie about relaxed muscle 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ as for ben I just cringe with every screen shot you guys post. Iv posted before about my past and I see so many tell tale signs and red flags about him that really do give me an uneasy feeling xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I detest it too... always the same few arses that get kissed.

beggy, his mate snaresy... they'll need to get a gofundme set up for surgery to get the lips removed from their arseholes...

talking of snares. hes another cockwomble thats piling it back on..."too much exercise" so he says....
View attachment 163501
He’s actually said too much exercise caused his weight gain? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 there’s actually not enough laughing faces!

• Haha
Ben, people do not want to see facebook memories of videos of your kids, they want to see some bastard food!!!!!!!!

the amount of batch cooking you've done, you have no reason to be so far off plan, you've got enough stock piled that would have surely seen you through this whole pandemic.

you've posted NOT ONE bleeping CRUMB of food since you went to mcdonalds "for just a mcflurry"
3 days ago....

He’s actually said too much exercise caused his weight gain? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 there’s actually not enough laughing faces!
yes he did

Attachments

• Haha
Just looking at his likes and comments on recent posts - for someone with over 31K followers he's barely scrapping 50-100 likes.... some of the recent ones are as low as under 30 ... if he wants to keep his sheep then he needs to start posting food pics again not his crappy self-indulgent bike rides or pictures of his ugly sweaty mug face........ nothing but a beggy fraud is Ben....... !!

Just looking at his likes and comments on recent posts - for someone with over 31K followers he's barely scrapping 50-100 likes.... some of the recent ones are as low as under 30 ... if he wants to keep his sheep then he needs to start posting food pics again not his crappy self-indulgent bike rides or pictures of his ugly sweaty mug face........ nothing but a beggy fraud is Ben....... !!
I thought this also, there is no way he has that many followers, maybe about 1,000 but I reckon he’s purchased the rest!

So it was follow a twit Friday. Ben posted loads for everyone to follow. Looks like he got 2-3. Oh dear oh dear Ben. Seems people are seeing your true colours at last.

• Haha
  • Heart