Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read he was “bullied” at work. He had an accident at some point too. He has anxiety and depression.

Isn’t it crazy we know so much about complete strangers? These nutters share details of their lives to the world, public. Every share is another piece of the jigsaw puzzle and before you know it, you know all about them. I would be mortified if strangers knew anything about me, my social media is completely private, only friends can see it.
He will be a definite target For bullying because he’s an utter prick no other reason. He looks like a serial killer a rapist or pervert there’s something sinister and creepy about him

Reactions: 5
So are we really meant to believe that all he's eaten in almost 2 days is a mcflurry?

When Ben doesn't post 10 photos of the same meal, Ben isn't on plan. Nothing wrong with that, thats his choice, but be honest about it you rapey eyed plunderer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I took an insta break and of course here for a few days, he's just so cringy, however I've noticed his bike rides are early morning and late night recently.... Has his wife said something or is she back at work now to fund his narcissistic career?

Also bragging about receiving over £150 worth of presents when we're in lockdown/furlough is a bit much, my son decorated a photo frame for my husband and a bar of chocolate as times are hard!

Reactions: 3
So I took an insta break and of course here for a few days, he's just so cringy, however I've noticed his bike rides are early morning and late night recently.... Has his wife said something or is she back at work now to fund his narcissistic career?

Also bragging about receiving over £150 worth of presents when we're in lockdown/furlough is a bit much, my son decorated a photo frame for my husband and a bar of chocolate as times are hard!
Those gifts from your son will forever mean more than boxes of Lego Ben will soon get bored of! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A grown man who likes Lego? Sorry, not for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can just see him now, sitting on the floor in the lounge playing with his Lego when his wife is out at work. What does she see in him? 😂

Reactions: 1

I thought showing off his gifts like that was crass and vulgar.... for me Mothers Day and Fathers Day is about a card and a 'token' small gift.... like you say some chocolates..... personal gifts..... the book was lovely but I bet he had a big hand in that..... ! I've unfollowed him and a lot of the other beggy up their own arse accounts who show off their money and spending when so many are struggling

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought showing off his gifts like that was crass and vulgar.... for me Mothers Day and Fathers Day is about a card and a 'token' small gift.... like you say some chocolates..... personal gifts..... the book was lovely but I bet he had a big hand in that..... ! I've unfollowed him and a lot of the other beggy up their own arse accounts who show off their money and spending when so many are struggling
I would love many people to do the same and unfollow him. He would panic!!

Reactions: 2
I've unfollowed but still have a nosey - so he's doing a cycle challenge ? Must be nice to have the time just to go out and cycle for miles and miles everyday while his wife is working to pay for his 'hobbies' ....bleeping wanker living off his wife..... that Ben is not a real man... that is a silly, immature, poor excuse of a man.... bleeping hate him !

I know it’s been said a thousand times before, but that’s so unhygienic!!! For fucks sake ben, put your wank bike outside in the garden. Dick head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those gifts from your son will forever mean more than boxes of Lego Ben will soon get bored of! ❤
I’ve never understood the whole extravagant gifts on Father’s Day, Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day etc. I got my step dad a card and some whiskey 🤷🏻‍♀️ I actually reckon that Ben bought all those himself and just passed them off as Father’s Day gifts. That book with the photos in is expensive in itself, it’s from the Disney store. And I say ‘bought them himself’ I mean he used his wife’s money to do so. Utter twit bag!

Ugly, creepy, sad, poor excuse of a man! duck off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4