Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As he's made his account private it will limit what we can see and comment on... Will be interesting to see if he misses our attention and makes his profile public again as he'll no doubt start to miss the attention !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Your postings and pictures regarding Ben are funny, sadly the posts here will not stop his behaviour, it will only encourage it. He will never account for his actions because he is extremely arrogant and has no awareness. It will be a never ending cycle.
I do understand where you’re coming from but I hope our occasional forays onto Ben’s page will open people’s eyes and they can see what he’s like. And this page is great fun, I always look forward to seeing what my fellow Ben haters have to say. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It said on the tv that the restrictions in wales STILL MEAN YOU MUST NOT GO MORE THAN 5 MILES AWAY FROM WHERE YOU LIVE.

He's been going 50-60 miles away 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It said on the tv that the restrictions in wales STILL MEAN YOU MUST NOT GO MORE THAN 5 MILES AWAY FROM WHERE YOU LIVE.

He's been going 50-60 miles away 😡😡😡
To be fair if the whole trip is 60 miles total that's a max of 30 miles away and back... He's still a bleep though.

So basically his big long cycle rides are seriously breaking lockdown rules ? Someone needs to have a word with the local constabulary about BBB (Big Beggy Ben) and his obvious flouting of the rules almost on a daily basis ........ !

It was stated that no more than 10 miles from home is a reasonable distance to cycle as a lot of cyclists were travelling between counties which was defeating the object - 19 miles was stated as to an avid cyclist a 20 mile round trip would take approximately an hour. The travelling 5 miles to exercise or meet another household came into effect today. Although from today it’s beeb said cyclists can travel as far as they wish but I think a lot seem to be asking for clarity in that

Reactions: 1

Cyclists in Wales can ride however long they want with one person from outside their house now but this only changed today. Police won’t do anything about it now :(
I've judt read the updated article you shared , two points he'll still ignore though ,one ive screen shot and at the very end of the article it says they'd still prefer you to stay local !
Mixed messages in these rules which allow people to basically do what they want!

Attachments

Ben can’t follow anything!
Lockdown rules
Slimming World
Fidelity

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks who’s appeared in this months Magazine...this lad is everywhere I look 🤦🏻‍♀️
It should say “lost 10 stone but has put quite a few of those stones back on but refuses to admit it or update his bio to true facts!”. He did a sky dive once - that makes it sound like he does one every week. Horse riding? Was that a one hit wonder too? 🙄

Was it here that someone said he hired his own photographer to follow him round on one of his runs? 😂

• Haha
It should say “lost 10 stone but has put quite a few of those stones back on but refuses to admit it or update his bio to true facts!”. He did a sky dive once - that makes it sound like he does one every week. Horse riding? Was that a one hit wonder too? 🙄

Was it here that someone said he hired his own photographer to follow him round on one of his runs? 😂
You'd think that SW would check up on their facts with these people...... ! He had lost 10stone - once... for a while... now I'd say he's lost around 6/7 stone !

Yes I think one of his 'fun run' things he had a photographer - plus is Ben Bond photo shoot too ...... !

I'm amazed he's still private - notice his numbers have dropped a bit too...... 😂 😂

• Haha