Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@letsmeltthatlard you are a true inspiration buddy,
I'm still confused where these insta influencers think they are above everyone else, I must have missed that day at slimming world haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
so his mater Snareys posted an 'honest' post stating he's gain almost 2 stone (not sure in how long).... big long post abot how he feels etc... loads and loads of supportive comments from lots of people I recognised including Ben's sister, Ben's mates Tess and Welsh Man... but strangely not message from Ben himself - you know the one who he refers to Snareys as his mate/his bro..... ! Such a lovely supportive inspiring 'mate' ain't you Ben!!!! Oh and his numbers have gone up - he must be busy buying or put his tenner in the hat !

• Wow
Reactions: 7
@letsmeltthatlard you are a true inspiration buddy,
I'm still confused where these insta influencers think they are above everyone else, I must have missed that day at slimming world haha
thanks so much 😊

so his mater Snareys posted an 'honest' post stating he's gain almost 2 stone (not sure in how long).... big long post abot how he feels etc... loads and loads of supportive comments from lots of people I recognised including Ben's sister, Ben's mates Tess and Welsh Man... but strangely not message from Ben himself - you know the one who he refers to Snareys as his mate/his bro..... ! Such a lovely supportive inspiring 'mate' ain't you Ben!!!! Oh and his numbers have gone up - he must be busy buying or put his tenner in the hat !
wasssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

• Haha
Is that really a thing where they all put money in and get followers that way? how sad.

You may be private at the moment ben, but I'm still living by your SW mantra and it's working a treat!

Screenshot_20200604-080915.jpg
Screenshot_20200604-080944.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is that really a thing where they all put money in and get followers that way? how sad.

You may be private at the moment ben, but I'm still living by your SW mantra and it's working a treat!

View attachment 145156View attachment 145157
Lard, missing you on insta buddy.......keep on being you , keep it real ......like you’ve ever been any other way lol , if You feel up to doing the newspaper feature do it , you really are inspiring even if you feel it’s cringe, I know we laugh and joke about stuff but yours is a genuine SW success story......anyway thats enuf blowing smoke us your arse lol , update us with your progress on here cos all of us on here are genuinely on your side......keep on doing it mate......not m8 😂😂😉😉

thanks so much 😊

wasssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
Makes my skin crawl when I think of them all doing that wasssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaap 😱😱😱

• Heart
You should do the newspaper interview and out Pickard as a liar and beggy Ben.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Unfortunately it is, the same crowd that moan that Big bad Instagram keeps changing its algorithm to stop people seeing their shite beggy content are the same ones grouping together to try and “buy followers” with a “big cash giveaway” because everyone could use the cash right now. Pathetic cock ends that life revolves around the gram 😔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Has anyone checked out his sisters account??
She seems like a really sweet lady..... I notice Beggy doesn't comment on her posts etc..... she has lost loads of weight and seems to be still working hard... she posts on his FB and is always so supportive but sadly looking at her Insta she doesn't seem like she gets that support back - not from him..... Feel a bit sorry for her as she seems quite lonely from her quotes/posts......

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately it is, the same crowd that moan that Big bad Instagram keeps changing its algorithm to stop people seeing their shite beggy content are the same ones grouping together to try and “buy followers” with a “big cash giveaway” because everyone could use the cash right now. Pathetic cock ends that life revolves around the gram 😔
Sad bastards

She seems like a really sweet lady..... I notice Beggy doesn't comment on her posts etc..... she has lost loads of weight and seems to be still working hard... she posts on his FB and is always so supportive but sadly looking at her Insta she doesn't seem like she gets that support back - not from him..... Feel a bit sorry for her as she seems quite lonely from her quotes/posts......
It riles me she seems genuine when she’s praising him but he gives me the impression on the odd time he’s liked a post or left the briefest of comments or replies to her it’s through gritted teeth 🥶🥶

Reactions: 4
It riles me she seems genuine when she’s praising him but he gives me the impression on the odd time he’s liked a post or left the briefest of comments or replies to her it’s through gritted teeth 🥶🥶
He can't have attention on anything but him... He proved that with his absolute failure to mention the other more deserving guy who he won man of the year alongside.

I can't believe he's private. Luckily I have a fake profile and am still watching you ben...one of your recent followers you accepted was me...

question is...

...which one?

😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He can't have attention on anything but him... He proved that with his absolute failure to mention the other more deserving guy who he won man of the year alongside.

I can't believe he's private. Luckily I have a fake profile and am still watching you ben...one of your recent followers you accepted was me...

question is...

...which one?

😉
Seriously.... did he accept you..... oh that's brilliant !! Make sure you keep us updated - I'm impressed he's lasted this long !!

• Haha
Reactions: 1