Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been relatively quiet these past few days. It’s good because I’m not getting riled at his lies, boasting, boring food etc but bad because there’s nothing to witch about!
Do you think he’s had his Man of the Year prize snatched away because he’s a bragging bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bit bored now as obviously can't see anything.... not that he was very interesting.... his numbers are dropping daily though with means others are getting wise..... or he's randomly blocking.....

Does Ben Talk to that Packard guy? I went to have a first time nosey on his insta to find I’m blocked . I’ve never looked him up before🤣🤣 only wanted to as beg still has his on private
I've been blocked by both and no way would you know who I am on here and insta.

The wife still follows him, I got her to screen shot this and it will give you nightmares
3FA6E955-626E-4FE1-A798-5AF9541BE5D9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Wonder if he’ll be doing the virtual snowdonia walk at the weekend ? The one for MIND? I follow steveachieve and he was on about it last night.... they’ve raised over 9K... when I last looked Beggy had raised about £30 and that was with the link in his page 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Slicking your hair back like that is doing you zero favours Beggy.

Why so close to his face too?
Because he thinks it will make him look slimmer.... plus you can't see his body.... but why anyone wants a close up of his sweaty dripping face is beyond me - makes me feel ill !

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Because he thinks it will make him look slimmer.... plus you can't see his body.... but why anyone wants a close up of his sweaty dripping face is beyond me - makes me feel ill !
I'm pretty certain that when hydratem8 offered him the ad chance they didn't expect him to only use the bottle to tip water over his head to make him look sweaty.

Also, how can he promote the bottle now his page is private? It's just the same people seeing the same advert over and over again..

you still haven't deleted me Ben, I'm watching...always watching.

😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s just water it’s all for show what a prick he is

I'm pretty certain that when hydratem8 offered him the ad chance they didn't expect him to only use the bottle to tip water over his head to make him look sweaty.

Also, how can he promote the bottle now his page is private? It's just the same people seeing the same advert over and over again..

you still haven't deleted me Ben, I'm watching...always watching.

😉
I want to see you at that slimming world ball that does the men’s final with Ben there it would be funny let’s get bets going. £10 says you’ll kick his ass

I want to see you at that slimming world ball that does the men’s final with Ben there it would be funny let’s get bets going. £10 says you’ll kick his ass
Ben is never going to the ball😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Oh I couldn't put myself through that..all these suits, tuxedos and bow ties... duck that off 🤣 I'd go if they said I could wear ripped jeans and a slipknot top 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5