Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely gift from his children ... but that is so personal, why oh why would anyone post that publicly on the internet for anyone to see? Keep your private life private Ben.
It really is but the cynic in me thinks he probaly suggested it ! 🤔 It's a very thoughtful gift for such young kids - I know at that age mine wouldn't of thought of that !

Reactions: 1
Who on here is from Wales? Am I right in thinking that you’re only allowed to travel in a five mile radius from your home? This fanny is on one of his mega-cycles today, I hope someone calls him out. His already blocked me on my snooping account.
View attachment 158574
I'm from South Wales and yes, you're only allowed to travel 5 miles away, but if you need to get to your job that's over 5 miles, that's acceptable. I've moved in with my bf to another Valley as my parents are sheilding, and my job is an hour's drive away or 2 train journey's, but I need to go and wont be going anywhere else - haven't broken lockdown at all or seen my parents for over 3 months. 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It really is but the cynic in me thinks he probaly suggested it ! 🤔 It's a very thoughtful gift for such young kids - I know at that age mine wouldn't of thought of that !
totally agree! He defo has a hand in the making of that book! Prob made it with the kids

Reactions: 2
I spent Father’s Day seeing mine from a distance then spent the day with my wife and kids. I never felt the need to bore people on Instagram with it all Big beggy Ben can’t help himself can he. What a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Primula should use this picture when they are telling their customers about dodgy batches.
I’m just catching up so a bit late but Jesus.....that looks like the contents of my arse this morning after an Indian feast take away last night🙈🤢🤮🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The boomerang of him cycling in the kitchen... just realised he’s right where a mirror is so he can look at himself. He is honestly one of the most vile men on Instagram. He loves himself so much it - his smug face makes my vagina go DRY!!!!! 🤢🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The boomerang of him cycling in the kitchen... just realised he’s right where a mirror is so he can look at himself. He is honestly one of the most vile men on Instagram. He loves himself so much it - his smug face makes my vagina go DRY!!!!! 🤢🤬
he makes mine dry up too, and I don't even have one
😂

• Haha
Who the duck has a mirror in their kitchen?! Only this bellend I’m sure!! Oh god he makes me rage 🤣🙈
Is it a mirror or his own reflection in the oven ? Either way he's a bleeping vile, vain specimin checkin himself out - plus all that sweat in the kitchen is NOT hygenic - he is just disgusting ....

ps - he also makes my vagina shrivvle right up !! 😂 😂

• Haha
OMG he actually looks psychotic

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it a mirror or his own reflection in the oven ? Either way he's a bleeping vile, vain specimin checkin himself out - plus all that sweat in the kitchen is NOT hygenic - he is just disgusting ....

ps - he also makes my vagina shrivvle right up !! 😂 😂
Think there is one on the oven door and also one on the wall by the looks of his boomerang

• Wow
Erica ,his sister, called target last week after months of chasing the last few pounds ,but despite all the stress of current circumstances she finally got there
Now you'd think he'd be so proud of her he'd be posting it all over the gram , i don't think he's acknowledged her achievement at all!

• Angry
  • Heart