Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he wonโ€™t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
first post in 5 days, no weigh in, just a picture of the latest medal hes "won" (that you have to pay for)

where have you been ben? what have you eaten in the last 5 days? normally we get multi angles of your food, kind of like when there's a royal having a baby and sky news is giving multi angles of the door where they come out.

your followers deserve honesty from you, considering you're pushing a discount code for a ยฃ15+ water bottle, I'd say thats the very least they deserve....a PROPER explanation, not some bollocks talking about yourself in the 3rd person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The poor guy, that wants Instagram to be his โ€˜jobโ€™ is failing at that now. Or heโ€™s too good to โ€˜workโ€™ at all.

Heโ€™s run out of content. Heโ€™s off plan so no meals to photograph, heโ€™s put on so no weigh ins to be shown. Plus he hasnโ€™t got any active targets to hit like his 500 mile cycle, so no exercise to document.

Reactions: 2
Here you go ben...

whilst you're off bullshitting your followers,and warning mine off me, I'm here, still working hard, 2 and half of my stones were lost during lockdown, so whats your excuse?

personally, I've moved house, saw mrs lard through having another kid, gone through the same lockdown as everyone else and I'm still on plan...

you're just a greedy bleep and I think your downfall is bleeping hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The poor guy, that wants Instagram to be his โ€˜jobโ€™ is failing at that now. Or heโ€™s too good to โ€˜workโ€™ at all.

Heโ€™s run out of content. Heโ€™s off plan so no meals to photograph, heโ€™s put on so no weigh ins to be shown. Plus he hasnโ€™t got any active targets to hit like his 500 mile cycle, so no exercise to document.
Yes to this!!!
Heโ€™ll be back shopping in the place he was posing in like a bleep not so long ago.

Reactions: 1
Here you go ben...

whilst you're off bullshitting your followers,and warning mine off me, I'm here, still working hard, 2 and half of my stones were lost during lockdown, so whats your excuse?

personally, I've moved house, saw mrs lard through having another kid, gone through the same lockdown as everyone else and I'm still on plan...

you're just a greedy bleep and I think your downfall is bleeping hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

YAY Congratulations Andy..... that's fantastic...... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ You must feel amazing x x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
YAY Congratulations Andy..... that's fantastic...... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ You must feel amazing x x
thanks so much, It feels very very VERY strange.
I've noticed daft little things, like I can now sit on my kids bed to read them a story without being scared of breaking the bed, and taking a bit more pride in my appearance, its strange, but its nice ๐Ÿ˜Š

also, ben, lets just get this straight, you DONT represent me thankyou very much.
Oh how The mighty have fallen....

we've had one meal posted in 7 days, what have you been eating the other 6? no weigh in for 2 weeks

you are not relatable at all.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Is Benny losing followers? Bots or genuine followers who are seeing through the bullshit?

Maybe heโ€™s finally realised heโ€™s not a celeb and never will be. ๐Ÿคฃ

I think heโ€™s actually just not posting.

Maybe he has realised how much of a nob he looks. Or has his wife found out about his wondering eyes and obvious flirting with other women? ๐Ÿค”

I think heโ€™s actually just not posting.

Maybe he has realised how much of a nob he looks. Or has his wife found out about his wondering eyes and obvious flirting with other women? ๐Ÿค”
He must be piling the weight on, thereโ€™s usually radio silence when heโ€™s on a binge. Itโ€™s Christmas in July...Iโ€™m betting on a 25lb gain.

What with the government introducing funding for three year olds around the time I left school the popularity of pre schools/nurseries sky rocketed and many, many new ones opened up. A lot of my friends therefore became nursery workers as it's easy to get in to and easy to progress up to manager. I know the salary of a lot of my friends and even the managers don't earn a massive amount. I am aware I live in London and they are in Wales so the cost of living varies hugely but even so looking at the money they spend on food/ bike stuff/days out/holidays etc I cannot see they are achieving this on her wage alone and he is definitely claiming something somewhere ๐Ÿค”

What with the government introducing funding for three year olds around the time I left school the popularity of pre schools/nurseries sky rocketed and many, many new ones opened up. A lot of my friends therefore became nursery workers as it's easy to get in to and easy to progress up to manager. I know the salary of a lot of my friends and even the managers don't earn a massive amount. I am aware I live in London and they are in Wales so the cost of living varies hugely but even so looking at the money they spend on food/ bike stuff/days out/holidays etc I cannot see they are achieving this on her wage alone and he is definitely claiming something somewhere ๐Ÿค”
Perhaps he gets PIP?