Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took me a split second to notice as I was drawn to him using the lolly to cover his hamster cheeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ brilliant edit there πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edit ... omg I didn’t see second pic with lolly edit tooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So we finally have a weigh in! even if it is very very vague...

easily translated tho so it means he's spent DAYS off plan, if i was that bloke who had won that man of the year award alongside beggy, I'd be bleeping furious, 3 weeks on from that award and 3 gains in a row.

man of the year right here folks!!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So we finally have a weigh in! even if it is very very vague...

easily translated tho so it means he's spent DAYS off plan, if i was that bloke who had won that man of the year award alongside beggy, I'd be bleeping furious, 3 weeks on from that award and 3 gains in a row.

man of the year right here folks!!!!!
What a bleeping bell end. I am quite certain it’s possible to cycle and plan decent (family) meals when you’re doing bugger all else.

How can you cycle that much and gain?? I know plenty of people who carb up (in a healthy manner) on exercise days and don’t gain?

Reactions: 3
Ahhh.... so he's gained by doing too many miles on his bike. Oh well, easy enough done. πŸ™„ πŸ˜‚ #bellend

He's like Josh Clark, exercising yet still eating shite - what's the point in undoing the work? πŸ₯΄ Josh has been going around on his bike, boasting how many miles he's done, yet is still eating absolute crap and carbs by the bucketloads - these people are a bunch of idiots! 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 2
+1 what? Stone? Tonne?

maybe all the water he throws on himself to appear sweaty has seeped into his skin & made him gain
Daft bleeping bleep

• Haha
+1 what? Stone? Tonne?

maybe all the water he throws on himself to appear sweaty has seeped into his skin & made him gain
Daft bleeping bleep
Looking at the pics I'd say Tonne...... he's a bleeping wet wipe he really is.... .never known a grown many carry on like he does !

Oh please do measure Ben. We can see from past comparison photos he definitely has not lost inches. He most certainly has gained them.
21EC0056-FB18-4996-8300-EACBF7C18698.jpeg

• Haha
They are Ben’s idea of flirting. He’s a babe magnet, dontcha know 🀒

If I was Elizabeth, I’d get myself a fake Instagram account very bloody quickly and stalk the fucker.
Tall dark and handsome don't forget.

Fat, creepy and beggy more like. bleep.

• Haha
Tall dark and handsome don't forget.

Fat, creepy and beggy more like. bleep.

He's not shared any of his old 'model' pics of late...... he's vile.. he really is and I his wife must be mad to put up with his ridiculous tit !

He's not shared any of his old 'model' pics of late...... he's vile.. he really is and I his wife must be mad to put up with his ridiculous tit !
He's just grim, isn't he? 🀒 Mind you, she's a bit scary looking. Tbh, they both give me the creeps and think they're both not the full shilling, so probably suit each other! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Popping in to see if he’s still a wanker! And yep he is ..lthe Wank stain.

He's just grim, isn't he? 🀒 Mind you, she's a bit scary looking. Tbh, they both give me the creeps and think they're both not the full shilling, so probably suit each other! πŸ˜‚
His wive has teeth like jaws

• Haha
I’ve never seen anyone celebrate anything they’ve achieved so much. Up their own arse much? Jeezes bleeping Christ. You rode your bike, get over it. You bleeping bleep

• Haha