Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DomMcGoldio

Unless something involves him, he doesbt give two shits, selfish pig! 🤬
I hate him, me and my wife struggle every month since lockdown I’m driving around in a lorry to try and make ends meet until I can get back into my technician job. This fucka just does nothing. He sponges off of his wife and wanks over pictures of himself all day while people like me work. He thinks work is beneath him and I hate him. I’m back at the 3 stone 12 loss mark because I haven’t done as much during lockdown but I’m trying my best at least I’m honest unlike beggy bollocks. Honestly I hate him

• Sad
Reactions: 9

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Just imagine how furious bens gonna be when he reads the slimming world blog and sees my head on it, the big bad man from tattle.... if that doesnt get him sniffing the pizza, i dont know what will!

• Heart

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I tell you what, if I’d cycled over 120 miles this week and done an 18km hike, I’d be fucking gutted to put on a pound. Is it even possible to do that much exercise and put on weight if he eats what he posts???
WHAT ARE YOU LYING FOR???????
because he thinks his shit doesn't stink, well I'm afraid it does benny boy and I can fucking smell it from here.

It's funny, when I first became aware of the whole, instagram/weightloss community thing I remember seeing ben... I thought "fuck me, this bloke has done amazing, if I could do half as well as him, I'd be pleased"

Oh how things have changed....

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
My consultant has contacted a local newspaper about my weight loss, she said that they would like to publish my story, Now it may seem that I love attention given some of my postings on these pages, but the idea of that terrifies me.

Instantly I thought of Ben when she brought it up, he should be inspiring people like me to go forward with such stories, but he has had the absolute opposite effect... and I reckon I'm not the only one.
OK I confess I had a bit of a stalk of your profile the other day !! You are looking amazing..... a real inspiration..... Go for it..... give Benny Boy a run for his money - he would be actually green and beside himself with envy if his arch enemy got a nice newspaper or SW magazine feature... Do it..... ! Knowing he'll hate it !! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Oh my goodness!! How is that much of a weight gain even possible in such a short space of time? I guess his body has just held on to the fats and sugars it hasn’t had for over a year. Apart from that pizza he inhaled… sorry… sniffed. Not so smug now eh.

Lard… have you come off insta? I’ve missed your wrong yet right memes.
Yes I Have... It's Been Almost 2 Months Now.

The Weightloss Thing on insta was getting on my tits, everyone thinks theyre better than everybody else, especially the usual sw mafia who think theyre legends...only in their own tiny fucking minds.

I hope everyone is well 😊

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
one of his latest posts " oh I didn't know I had a feature in the latest mag " maybe not ben, not exactly true now tho is it... you haven't lost 10 stone. you have piled the blubber back on and you are well back on the slippery slope to being the butter mountain of old.

I on the other hand, have.

and to think, you have the fucking nerve to warn people off me.

😄

Attachments

• Wow

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Let us throwback to valentines day last year when he wrote this ode to his wife...
Screenshot_20210215-081205_Gallery.jpg

let us now throwback to his besties birthday...
Screenshot_20210215-081213_Gallery.jpg

Speaks Volumes To Me....

• Haha

Inzzzzta

Shame I missed the new thread titles 😕 I had the perfect one
Big_Ben_Massive_C*nt

🤣🤣🤣 must have went on a blocking spree as I’ve been blocked as well and I’ve never followed him once or engaged with his white content, oh well just have to spy on him with my personal Instagram whenever he decides he needs the attention and goes public again 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha

rubyred66

Chatty Member
I hope he hasn’t discovered naturism that could potentially do more drying than the menopause.

• Haha

DomMcGoldio

Since losing over stone now and wanted to become a full time beg myself I emailed Rolls Royce for a free car, Good Morning Britain for a feature, I contacted Disney Land for a free holiday for me and the kids and I’ve been tweeting loads of super models to try and trade in the wife. No one has replied yet so might have to stick to driving trucks for a living at the minute beg life is harder than I thought 😎

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
So are we really meant to believe that all he's eaten in almost 2 days is a mcflurry?

When Ben doesn't post 10 photos of the same meal, Ben isn't on plan. Nothing wrong with that, thats his choice, but be honest about it you rapey eyed plunderer.

• Haha
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST 😲😲😲😲😲

View attachment 613537

View attachment 613541

this pic is from within the last week 😲😲😲
who was it called him a butter mountain (can’t be arsed to look back but I bet it’s lard 😂😂😂) blimey that’s the definition of butter mountain right there, he’ll play the lockdown and mental health card .....ffs I have played it too and I genuinely have MH issues but I’ve gained a few pounds in all this which I’m losing now, I dont like to see people who clearly have struggled for whatever reason but I’m sorry this bloke was beyond smug and beggy its actually made my morning .....whassssssssup

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Excellent title !

Following on from the last thread.... does he not know he can just switch off commenting on that post.... Fucking Dopey Dickhead !! 😂 😂

• Haha

missbct

Chatty Member
You know when you’re a kid and you shove pillows or cushions up your top? He looks like that 😂

• Haha