Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd think that SW would check up on their facts with these people...... ! He had lost 10stone - once... for a while... now I'd say he's lost around 6/7 stone !

Yes I think one of his 'fun run' things he had a photographer - plus is Ben Bond photo shoot too ...... !

I'm amazed he's still private - notice his numbers have dropped a bit too...... 😂 😂
Exactly! They should check that they are actually publishing stories that are still relevant. How can they portray that as an inspiring story when the person has no longer lost the amount they’re stating?! They’ve just seen the opportunity to make some dollar I think.....

I mean, I was actually 10 stone once, MANY years a go.... do you reckon if I contact my local paper they would publish my story as it’s about as relevant as this story is at the moment!

Jesus, what a prized prick he is! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly! They should check that they are actually publishing stories that are still relevant. How can they portray that as an inspiring story when the person has no longer lost the amount they’re stating?! They’ve just seen the opportunity to make some dollar I think.....

I mean, I was actually 10 stone once, MANY years a go.... do you reckon if I contact my local paper they would publish my story as it’s about as relevant as this story is at the moment!

Jesus, what a prized prick he is! 🙄
I might write to mine and say, I was 9lbs once.... OK its when I was born but still relevant right? Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I notice his numbers are falling daily ! He has 31,549 followers - he had more yesterday - at least 10 have gone in the last 24 hours !

Reactions: 3
Fu*ker blocked me 3 nights ago. Missing having a laugh at his page
I wasn't even following him and never interacted with him, but I liked a comment someone made from in here in his page and replied with a laughing emoji and the head blocked me! 😂 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I may have liked a comment someone from here wrote 😂 And I may have questioned him on something that he didn't like. He replied liked my comment and then blocked me. Ignorant duck. I was very polite in the genuine question I asked but God forbid there was anything but positive comments towards king Ben

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I may have liked a comment someone from here wrote 😂 And I may have questioned him on something that he didn't like. He replied liked my comment and then blocked me. Ignorant duck. I was very polite in the genuine question I asked but God forbid there was anything but positive comments towards king Ben
Like so many of these wanna-be Instastars, they cannot take any criticism.
I bet his SW group leader rues the day he walked in that door.

Reactions: 2
Heads up, I’ve noticed a few accounts exploiting a new way of buying followers. They link up with 25-50 other accounts and they all pledge a tenner to take part and then giveaway the £250 or more, you have to like the post and follow all the Accounts tag, and tag 3 friends and then share it on stories

how desperate are these bastards getting, get rid of them Instagram in sick of All there beggy ways

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Heads up, I’ve noticed a few accounts exploiting a new way of buying followers. They link up with 25-50 other accounts and they all pledge a tenner to take part and then giveaway the £250 or more, you have to like the post and follow all the Accounts tag, and tag 3 friends and then share it on stories

how desperate are these bastards getting, get rid of them Instagram in sick of All there beggy ways
It definitely screams desperation. I’ve seen a lot of those follow loop things in the past and they seem nothing but trouble.

Ben has to buy followers as his grid is so mind numbingly boring and repetitive. I’ve seen more of his face in the past few months than I’ve seen of my own! His constant selfie posting is too much, we know what you look like Ben you don’t need to constantly keep reminding us! 🤷‍♀️

My consultant has contacted a local newspaper about my weight loss, she said that they would like to publish my story, Now it may seem that I love attention given some of my postings on these pages, but the idea of that terrifies me.

Instantly I thought of Ben when she brought it up, he should be inspiring people like me to go forward with such stories, but he has had the absolute opposite effect... and I reckon I'm not the only one.

Reactions: 10
My consultant has contacted a local newspaper about my weight loss, she said that they would like to publish my story, Now it may seem that I love attention given some of my postings on these pages, but the idea of that terrifies me.

Instantly I thought of Ben when she brought it up, he should be inspiring people like me to go forward with such stories, but he has had the absolute opposite effect... and I reckon I'm not the only one.
Go for it lard. Don’t let that prick put you off. People who are loosing weight or want to loose weight want to see genuine, inspiring stories.... you can give them that unlike that toss ball Ben.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

OK I confess I had a bit of a stalk of your profile the other day !! You are looking amazing..... a real inspiration..... Go for it..... give Benny Boy a run for his money - he would be actually green and beside himself with envy if his arch enemy got a nice newspaper or SW magazine feature... Do it..... ! Knowing he'll hate it !! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OK I confess I had a bit of a stalk of your profile the other day !! You are looking amazing..... a real inspiration..... Go for it..... give Benny Boy a run for his money - he would be actually green and beside himself with envy if his arch enemy got a nice newspaper or SW magazine feature... Do it..... ! Knowing he'll hate it !! xx
Thanks a lot, I've deleted my page... it's all to much for me.

thanks for your kind words tho 😊 x

Go for it lard. Don’t let that prick put you off. People who are loosing weight or want to loose weight want to see genuine, inspiring stories.... you can give them that unlike that toss ball Ben.
thanks a lot ❤

• Heart
Thanks a lot, I've deleted my page... it's all to much for me.

thanks for your kind words tho 😊 x

thanks a lot ❤

Awww that's a shame...... you do what is right for you though that's the main thing....... shows you're a decent human unlike Beggy Ben who obviously thinks he something special ..... ! x

Reactions: 2

Wow, that's brilliant! 😃 I say go for it - you are genuin and nothing like these greedy, lying frauds! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I think you’re a fantastic inspiration for weight loss. No bragging or fibbing. What more do we need. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5