Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She's starting to really get on my tits now.
A woman gave her a hug in the street. Give over.

I'll tell yiz something. My mother threw out my lazy cheating father when myself and my two siblings were only babies. This was in the mid 80s. She had nothing. There was no lone parents allowance in them days. Her own father ( my grandfather ) ate her and tried to get her to take him back because she was shaming the family. But no, she stood her ground and raised us alone, we had everything we ever wanted, I'm sure she left herself hungry half the time but never once do I remember being poor or feeling like we missed out on anything.
God rest her soul she got very sick and passed away before I became an adult and could thank her for being an absolute hero and being an amazing role model to us. Occasionally I hear stories from her sisters or friends about what an amazing woman she was and I'm forever in awe of her ❤

Then you go on Instagram and hear this absolute clown whinging near 3 years later about having very little support and it boils my blood.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
You just know by her she’s making a spectacle of herself on the flight so everyone knows who the pilot is!

YAYYYY LILY AND HUGO YOUR DADDY IS FLYING THE PLANE!
GREAT TAKE OFF DADDY!!! YAYYY LILY AND HUGO WHOS DADDY IS FLYING THIS EXACT PLANE!

presses bell* HI CAN YOU ASK SEAN OH OPPPS SILLY ME I MEAN CAPTAIN JUAR CORR WHAT TIME HIS CONTROLLERS UP THERE IN THE COCKPIT WHERE HES SITTING WITH THE OTHER COMMERCIAL AIRLINE PILOTS THE APPROXIMATE LOCAL TIME WE WILL BE ENTERING ORLANDO AIRSPACE. IM AOIBHE THESE ARE HIS CHILDREN LILY AND HUGO BUT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW ME FROM MY INSTAGRAM

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
BING BONG

This is your captain speaking. Please disembark this thread in an orderly fashion and make your way over to the new thread

Thank you for flying Air Tattle 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

mrsbsbsbs

Does anyone remember during summer when she swapped onto a work trip to Orlando that Sean was rostered, and she was called out on it and put up a big rant on her Instagram about how she doesn’t swap and just does her flights and her friend Cathy was on it (the friend so close that she had to instantly message her excitement about being on the same flight together but hasn’t been heard about since) 🙈🙈🙈
Well, some digging was done about this trip to Newark with BFFFFFFFFFF FOREVER Rhys (my source is back after some time off, cue Aoife trying to figure out who back after maternity or career leave or sickness etc etc 😂😂)
Our Aoife was actually rostered to go to JFK on Friday 16th but put a post up on their crew swap page thing stating she needed off it to be home Saturday 17th for something “for my daughter”
But Aoife went to Newark with Rhys on the 17th 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
So Aoife hun, did you make up you had something important for Lily on 17th in order to get off your rostered trip to allow you swap onto the flight with your bff??? Or had you actually something on for Lily on 17th but then an opportunity to do yet ANOTHER trip with your buddy become far more important than the original important thing for your daughter???

I’m not a mother so I don’t actually know which is worse, using your child as an excuse to try pull on the heart strings of your colleagues when you just want to swap to work with your friend? Or dropping plans with your child cause working with your friend is more important???

oh and before you put up yet another rant to defend these “lies” the screenshots are available. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And you can run to the moderator about people screenshooting your swaps but I mean you’d no issue posting colleagues names to your thousand of followers!!! Pot…….meet Kettle!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

munstercutie

I used work with her years ago in retail! She was a dose to say the least and a bully! Was useless as a floor manager as customers that were unhappy with service or whatever often brought her to tears! She is not able for the general public. I was in a concession one day my swipe card stopped working not by fault of me! we are entitled to them for free if we don’t lose them or cause physical damage to them. The HR tried to charge me 20€ for a new card. Bear in mind I was in college at time working part time and paying rent by myself. So 20€ was a lot to me. I asked Aoibhe politely could she explain to HR being a manager that I had not done anything to my card and did not need to be paying for it. She laughed in my face literally goes omg it’s only 20€ get over it and pay it! It was the fact she had no care to the fact someone may not be able to afford things as easily. I was only reaching out to her to relay the message that in our store handbook it states you don’t have to pay. But she made me feel worthless! Working with her was a nightmare! She tried to wear heels in everyday to show she owns a valentino shoes. She even vomited into her min red givenchy bag at our store Christmas party!
she loved to belittle others and gloat about herself it was basically everything about her! At the time she was planning a one year engagement party to the ex she wrong done. On about floor tiaras and all this nonsense.
another time uniforms arrived in for my brand that we had to wear. They all came in size 6/8 the girls on my counter were about that size. I would have been 10/12. She insisted that I wear the uniform and it ended up with us having an argument! I told her no way was I gonna be size shamed and expected to wear 6/8 size clothes on a shop floor. It wasn’t my fault they didn’t order or send my size! She said it wasn’t ok I didn’t have same uniform on as the others.I left the store that day being made feelI was fat and it was down to how she pulled me off the floor to confront me about it! I don’t have any ounce of sympathy for her. She got karma when she was horrid to her ex she was engaged with who she had no problem using the engagement ring he got her to show off everyday at work. I’m convinced she’s only out to screw everyone over for whatever she can! She made me feel shitty about how I am! She used follow me on insta years back! I blocked her as she accused me of photoshopping a photo when I had zero clue how to photoshop! When she’s the queen of photoshopping! A horrid nasty specimen! What’s funny is her ex she’s desperately trying to get back with has chatted me up few months ago!!! 😬😬😬😬Wouldn’t get involved with him

---

They aren’t back together as he’s chatting up and meeting up with a few girls I know!
I have a feeling they are secretly back together. Maybe one of the 'conditions' he used was to not be plastered all over the gram. I suppose he still gets to flirt away and she has him back. Just a thought

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
She managed to keep down a job as an air hostess the last 3 years, deliberately taking trans Atlantic 3-4 day shifts in the US (when she couldve switched to European trips or changed job altogether) , and she'd have us believe she did that with absolutely NO support?
Did she have to rent a house on her part time salary or did her Dad open his home to her, remind me?
Lily & Hugo minded themselves so when she was away filming herself in cheap shein clothing in hotel bathrooms in the states? Minded themselves on her countless girls trips including to the Bahamas? On her endless nights out to the Betsy and that other kip in Louth?

Fuck off Aoife & pull the other one.

Reactions: 41

scarygowl

I work in aer Lingus and we all know her. She is what we describe as avoid class - absolute thick that thinks she runs the company

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

mrsbsbsbs

Coffee with my aer lingus gal pal today 🤣🤣
Soooooo is Efa currently going over her 6th, 7th or 8th draft of her ‘oh my god guys, I just can’t believe it’ speech regarding getting promoted in Aer Lingus … ORRRRRRRR did she not get the email all cabin crew who were successful and are getting promoted to senior crew got yesterday morning???? 🤔🤔🤔
Nothing from Rhys either 🤷‍♀️
Are they penning a joint announcement reveal of their successes or consoling each other?? Or did one get it and the other didn’t so don’t want to rub it in the face of their BFF..F…FFFF

Now according to accounts, Rhys was very open about the fact that he was applying for it. Efa on the other hand told anyone who asked, god no, no way, I’m happy as I am 🙄🙄🤥🤥🤥
So why oh why was she seen by plenty of staff on one of the interview days, in full uniform, in a building she’d no business being in unless she was interviewing??? Just showing support to your colleagues???
And why oh why were you on numerous team calls with crew managers regarding the process in the lead up to it? Logged on by accident???
Efa hun, spill the beans? Did ya get the promotion??

Que story of self praise and Oscar worthyglory in this amazing dream come through ORRRR ‘I don’t care who says what, I didn’t apply for the position, there’s no way they’d turn me, patron saint of all things flight and airline related down’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

The Foz

She made sure to get Juans hand in the photo. I actually feel sorry for her, she’s headed floor a breakdown. Aoibhe, when you read this, stop trying to force a relationship with Juan. He doesn’t want you, you need to move on and learn to parent your children together, but alone. I say this with no malice but as someone who has been there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Absolutely no shade here to single mothers, I was raised by an absolutely fabulous one.

But she seriously needs to get over herself. At the end of the day, she cheated on her fiancee, shacked up with Juan in his home. Had 2 kids in quick sucession and he left her for dust. Moved into her father's house.

So she can bleet on about range rovers, private hospitals and "pieces" for the kids ( cardigans from Asda ffs) she's no better than anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Oh ffs she is back on fannying on about those fecking cups again. They're a cup with an initial on big woopdie Doo, Jesus Christ you'd swear she made them herself at a pottery wheel like in Ghost.
Yeah but they're from Anthropology which is shop in *America*

You've probably never heard of America, because you're not crew like Aoife.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She's in Sean's tonight too 🤣
So what do they do when the kids go to bed ? Sit looking at each other?? Does she sleep on the couch ??!

She's a better woman than me I tell ya.... because if my ex threw me out with a near newborn and a two year old I would NOT be going back to play happy Christmas families with him. No hella way !

Reactions: 34

Bella_31tg

And one that thinks that wishing their mother luck on a big operation via Instagram or Facebook, is not for attention, is lying to themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 33

yabbbadabbadoo

Recap,

Poor Aoife was banished from kings landing a few months so Sean could take his place on the iron throne 🚽

She's still travelling the world like a single student on a J1, I'd say the kids would be handed to Jack the Ripper at this stage so she can live her most fabulous live!
Live, laugh, love! Or get on a plane and cry into you pillow in different hotel rooms in America, While you spend as little time as possible with your kids!

We're here for a good time not a long time isn't that right Aoife,

Also the wedding of the year was on this weekend, Jenny finally slipped gary a rohypnol and dragged him down the aisle, the venue Picked by Aoife on a free PR stay was stunning, cabra castle didn't disappoint for whatever couple got married there this week! Jaws and Gary settled on their 3rd wedding venue, a quick trip to the registry office and probably soup and sambos in Kealys for the afters, Aoife obviously forgot to RSVP and their godchild lily must of missed the dress fitting 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ They obviously had to cut right back since all the affiliated link brands realise she had the personality of a corpse 🫢

The friends are also dropping like flies poor Sid (ice age) is gone into hiding after the trauma that was the mad bastard podcast, she comes out of the woodwork every so often for a hug 🍿and a free premier 🫢

Feel free to add anything I forgot I'm sure there's loads 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33