Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say he’s well able for her .. they’d still be together if not
By not being able to stand up to her I mean I reckon she uses the children as emotional blackmail. We have to do this that and the other together for the kids sake. She's pathetic 🙄

Reactions: 6
By not being able to stand up to her I mean I reckon she uses the children as emotional blackmail. We have to do this that and the other together for the kids sake. She's pathetic 🙄
Yea 100% this. As much as I think he’s a bell end you know it went like this
Oh I see your flying to Orlando?
Lily and Hugo would LOVE to go!!
I’ll change my flights and we can take them together!

---

She’s truly living up to her layover Queen name she’s now dragging her kids around the globe on Juans layovers to keep an eye on him. I almost feel sorry for him

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Aoibhe the seasoned shove it down your throat, best life living traveler doesn’t even know that she is actually standing in Disney world. Disney land you dose in is CALIFORNIA! 😂
As for her and her snippets of Juan, the desparation simply reeks of her, and it has done for years, and every aspect that she “chooses know” to share. Her pilot life saving ex, her friendships that evidently she cannot maintain, the constant need for gratification for likes and thinking she is better than most. I have no sympathy for her she is a narcissist to the core and it’s even more apparent with the games she has not taken to involve her children is!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If she wasn't such a dose I'd probably feel sorry for her.

She needs to learn to just be and live like a standard mam, and a standard human.
Everything in her life had to be filtered to within an inch of it's life!

We went to Disney it was amazing!
I have an amazing relationship with Sean!
I have an amazing life!

Yes people go to Disney all the time with kids that age and have a ball. What they don't do is drag their kids across the Atlantic for 3 days to show the world that they have a great relationship with their ex.
And as someone very wise said above.... he wouldn't even get in a photo with her.

I don't even know what I'm trying to say here 😅 but the kids are so young, this trip was totally just for show and totally to show just like how AMAZING and COOL and like SOUND her and Juan are.
And if you don't ( fake ) get on with your ex and bring toddlers to Disney are you even a cool mom?????

Reactions: 16
I have a feeling they are secretly back together. Maybe one of the 'conditions' he used was to not be plastered all over the gram. I suppose he still gets to flirt away and she has him back. Just a thought

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling they are secretly back together. Maybe one of the 'conditions' he used was to not be plastered all over the gram. I suppose he still gets to flirt away and she has him back. Just a thought
I’d say he’s getting a quick Disney fireworks show in the bathroom when the kids are asleep 🎆🎇

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I used work with her years ago in retail! She was a dose to say the least and a bully! Was useless as a floor manager as customers that were unhappy with service or whatever often brought her to tears! She is not able for the general public. I was in a concession one day my swipe card stopped working not by fault of me! we are entitled to them for free if we don’t lose them or cause physical damage to them. The HR tried to charge me 20€ for a new card. Bear in mind I was in college at time working part time and paying rent by myself. So 20€ was a lot to me. I asked Aoibhe politely could she explain to HR being a manager that I had not done anything to my card and did not need to be paying for it. She laughed in my face literally goes omg it’s only 20€ get over it and pay it! It was the fact she had no care to the fact someone may not be able to afford things as easily. I was only reaching out to her to relay the message that in our store handbook it states you don’t have to pay. But she made me feel worthless! Working with her was a nightmare! She tried to wear heels in everyday to show she owns a valentino shoes. She even vomited into her min red givenchy bag at our store Christmas party!
she loved to belittle others and gloat about herself it was basically everything about her! At the time she was planning a one year engagement party to the ex she wrong done. On about floor tiaras and all this nonsense.
another time uniforms arrived in for my brand that we had to wear. They all came in size 6/8 the girls on my counter were about that size. I would have been 10/12. She insisted that I wear the uniform and it ended up with us having an argument! I told her no way was I gonna be size shamed and expected to wear 6/8 size clothes on a shop floor. It wasn’t my fault they didn’t order or send my size! She said it wasn’t ok I didn’t have same uniform on as the others.I left the store that day being made feelI was fat and it was down to how she pulled me off the floor to confront me about it! I don’t have any ounce of sympathy for her. She got karma when she was horrid to her ex she was engaged with who she had no problem using the engagement ring he got her to show off everyday at work. I’m convinced she’s only out to screw everyone over for whatever she can! She made me feel crappy about how I am! She used follow me on insta years back! I blocked her as she accused me of photoshopping a photo when I had zero clue how to photoshop! When she’s the queen of photoshopping! A horrid nasty specimen! What’s funny is her ex she’s desperately trying to get back with has chatted me up few months ago!!! 😬😬😬😬Wouldn’t get involved with him

---

They aren’t back together as he’s chatting up and meeting up with a few girls I know!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh god, her Orlando tips. I'm pre-emptively cringing because they will be the most basic obvious "tips" anyone cam find at the top of the first page by searching "Orlando tips" in Google.

"Disney Springs is fab. Icon park is fab. Idrive is fab. Bahamas breeze and Applebys are fab...."

Reactions: 6
I used work with her years ago in retail! She was a dose to say the least and a bully! Was useless as a floor manager as customers that were unhappy with service or whatever often brought her to tears! She is not able for the general public. I was in a concession one day my swipe card stopped working not by fault of me! we are entitled to them for free if we don’t lose them or cause physical damage to them. The HR tried to charge me 20€ for a new card. Bear in mind I was in college at time working part time and paying rent by myself. So 20€ was a lot to me. I asked Aoibhe politely could she explain to HR being a manager that I had not done anything to my card and did not need to be paying for it. She laughed in my face literally goes omg it’s only 20€ get over it and pay it! It was the fact she had no care to the fact someone may not be able to afford things as easily. I was only reaching out to her to relay the message that in our store handbook it states you don’t have to pay. But she made me feel worthless! Working with her was a nightmare! She tried to wear heels in everyday to show she owns a valentino shoes. She even vomited into her min red givenchy bag at our store Christmas party!
she loved to belittle others and gloat about herself it was basically everything about her! At the time she was planning a one year engagement party to the ex she wrong done. On about floor tiaras and all this nonsense.
another time uniforms arrived in for my brand that we had to wear. They all came in size 6/8 the girls on my counter were about that size. I would have been 10/12. She insisted that I wear the uniform and it ended up with us having an argument! I told her no way was I gonna be size shamed and expected to wear 6/8 size clothes on a shop floor. It wasn’t my fault they didn’t order or send my size! She said it wasn’t ok I didn’t have same uniform on as the others.I left the store that day being made feelI was fat and it was down to how she pulled me off the floor to confront me about it! I don’t have any ounce of sympathy for her. She got karma when she was horrid to her ex she was engaged with who she had no problem using the engagement ring he got her to show off everyday at work. I’m convinced she’s only out to screw everyone over for whatever she can! She made me feel crappy about how I am! She used follow me on insta years back! I blocked her as she accused me of photoshopping a photo when I had zero clue how to photoshop! When she’s the queen of photoshopping! A horrid nasty specimen! What’s funny is her ex she’s desperately trying to get back with has chatted me up few months ago!!! 😬😬😬😬Wouldn’t get involved with him

---

They aren’t back together as he’s chatting up and meeting up with a few girls I know!

Fantastic tea!!!!!! Thank you !

I hope you have a lovely job now with people who value you x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh I do and don’t you worry I told her by dm that she was a horrid person to try bully someone to wear clothes that don’t fit them! She’s hardly someone to be body shaming others! But I’ve read this thread for quite sometime! I’m relieved that others are of same opinion that she’s narcisstic and a bully! She left that manager job after only a month as she has zero people skills. I actually enjoyed when the customers roared and made her cry! As she was so horrid to staff!!!
Fantastic tea!!!!!! Thank you !

I hope you have a lovely job now with people who value you x
---

Sean or basically Juan!!!! Is extremely an explicit guy in messages he sends! I’d post up what he’s sent to mates of mine. But it would be too obvious and point back to them. But he’s an actual horn ball!! He never mentions anything about his kids nothing only boasts about being a pilot and having a mortgage on his gaf in swords!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god, her Orlando tips. I'm pre-emptively cringing because they will be the most basic obvious "tips" anyone cam find at the top of the first page by searching "Orlando tips" in Google.

"Disney Springs is fab. Icon park is fab. Idrive is fab. Bahamas breeze and Applebys are fab...."
Did she actually say Applebees and Bahama breeze are fab? I’ve been to disney world once in the last 10y, the restaurants and hotels in the park are amazing. I wouldn’t be eating that chain shite with so many options available. I went to Raglan Road and absolutely cringed with embarrassment, turned off the accent as much as I could. it’s so American paddy type nothing Irish about it 😂 I can see her in there now roaring she’s an oirish regular

---

Oh I do and don’t you worry I told her by dm that she was a horrid person to try bully someone to wear clothes that don’t fit them! She’s hardly someone to be body shaming others! But I’ve read this thread for quite sometime! I’m relieved that others are of same opinion that she’s narcisstic and a bully! She left that manager job after only a month as she has zero people skills. I actually enjoyed when the customers roared and made her cry! As she was so horrid to staff!!!

---

Sean or basically Juan!!!! Is extremely an explicit guy in messages he sends! I’d post up what he’s sent to mates of mine. But it would be too obvious and point back to them. But he’s an actual horn ball!! He never mentions anything about his kids nothing only boasts about being a pilot and having a mortgage on his gaf in swords!
Fair play to you, can’t believe she treated you like that but suspected as much. Didn’t she snub SoSu when she worked for her? Zero work ethic and from the posts here, seems to just cause drama and upset everywhere she’s worked. Can’t get over the notions on her texting AL staff about Juan. 😂

Reactions: 7

---

Can I ask. How do your mates know him or how did they start messaging him ? Dating apps ?

Reactions: 3

---

Omg I cannot believe she was basically trying to humiliate you into wearing clothes too small for you when she’s was the Queen of the moomoo before her free tummy tuck!
And the thoughts of Juan being a horn ball 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Please does anyone seen any redeeming qualities in either of them?
No wonder they are both still single 3 years after their break up
Who’d have either of them

Reactions: 9
She looks down and people so much! It’s this arrogant persona of I’m better than you. It gives off a mean girls aesthetic! That’s why I genuinely had no sympathy when she put on her crying breakdown performance on insta stories! She’s a professional and crying she did it countless times in the store!
Did she actually say Applebees and Bahama breeze are fab? I’ve been to disney world once in the last 10y, the restaurants and hotels in the park are amazing. I wouldn’t be eating that chain shite with so many options available. I went to Raglan Road and absolutely cringed with embarrassment, turned off the accent as much as I could. it’s so American paddy type nothing Irish about it 😂 I can see her in there now roaring she’s an oirish regular

---

Fair play to you, can’t believe she treated you like that but suspected as much. Didn’t she snub SoSu when she worked for her? Zero work ethic and from the posts here, seems to just cause drama and upset everywhere she’s worked. Can’t get over the notions on her texting AL staff about Juan. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He added or followed them on social media platforms not dating apps
Who are these women entertaining him??? No woman I know in Ireland wants a jack jones grubby white trainer, gold watch, wearing balding philandering man with baggage.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks down and people so much! It’s this arrogant persona of I’m better than you. It gives off a mean girls aesthetic! That’s why I genuinely had no sympathy when she put on her crying breakdown performance on insta stories! She’s a professional and crying she did it countless times in the store!
She’s just a fuckin idiot… call a spade a spade and god love her she probably thinks we’re all mad jealous of her…she couldn’t be more wrong

---

Who are these women entertaining him??? No woman I know in Ireland wants a jack jones grubby white trainer, gold watch, wearing balding philandering man with baggage.
But he’s a pilot… a hero some might say

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.