Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
She pulled the exact same stunt last year.
Aoibhe still cannot bare to accept the fact that she’s a single mother because she’s such a snob and would have looked down on single mothers before.
She was so caught up in notions from being with a pilot she got pregnant twice very quickly without realising the relationship wasn’t going to last

• Heart
Reactions: 26

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Mortified is not the word for anyone doing the crossed leg jig in a doctors/hospital waiting room....attention seeking of the highest form. Grow up, keep your private details private and if you are really desperate for attention at least try to be original.

You’ll find people with genuine health concerns just get on with it and don’t seek attention for every apt. What a dose looking for attention cos she got her work medical 🤷🏻‍♀️

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I used work with her years ago in retail! She was a dose to say the least and a bully! Was useless as a floor manager as customers that were unhappy with service or whatever often brought her to tears! She is not able for the general public. I was in a concession one day my swipe card stopped working not by fault of me! we are entitled to them for free if we don’t lose them or cause physical damage to them. The HR tried to charge me 20€ for a new card. Bear in mind I was in college at time working part time and paying rent by myself. So 20€ was a lot to me. I asked Aoibhe politely could she explain to HR being a manager that I had not done anything to my card and did not need to be paying for it. She laughed in my face literally goes omg it’s only 20€ get over it and pay it! It was the fact she had no care to the fact someone may not be able to afford things as easily. I was only reaching out to her to relay the message that in our store handbook it states you don’t have to pay. But she made me feel worthless! Working with her was a nightmare! She tried to wear heels in everyday to show she owns a valentino shoes. She even vomited into her min red givenchy bag at our store Christmas party!
she loved to belittle others and gloat about herself it was basically everything about her! At the time she was planning a one year engagement party to the ex she wrong done. On about floor tiaras and all this nonsense.
another time uniforms arrived in for my brand that we had to wear. They all came in size 6/8 the girls on my counter were about that size. I would have been 10/12. She insisted that I wear the uniform and it ended up with us having an argument! I told her no way was I gonna be size shamed and expected to wear 6/8 size clothes on a shop floor. It wasn’t my fault they didn’t order or send my size! She said it wasn’t ok I didn’t have same uniform on as the others.I left the store that day being made feelI was fat and it was down to how she pulled me off the floor to confront me about it! I don’t have any ounce of sympathy for her. She got karma when she was horrid to her ex she was engaged with who she had no problem using the engagement ring he got her to show off everyday at work. I’m convinced she’s only out to screw everyone over for whatever she can! She made me feel shitty about how I am! She used follow me on insta years back! I blocked her as she accused me of photoshopping a photo when I had zero clue how to photoshop! When she’s the queen of photoshopping! A horrid nasty specimen! What’s funny is her ex she’s desperately trying to get back with has chatted me up few months ago!!! 😬😬😬😬Wouldn’t get involved with him

---

They aren’t back together as he’s chatting up and meeting up with a few girls I know!

Fantastic tea!!!!!! Thank you !

I hope you have a lovely job now with people who value you x

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
This has to be one of the most pathetic things she has ever done.
Whatever about switching herself onto his flights ... that's bad enough.

But dragging two young children that far to spend time with him is PATHETIC.
Disrupting their sleep. Their routine. Dragging Hugo out of play school when he's only started.

Parents split up every day of the year. They don't need to spend time together. Where is she getting this notion from?
If anything it's damaging and confusing for the children. They need clear boundaries.

If she was as healed as she claimed she would have more self respect

Reactions: 25

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Coffee with my aer lingus gal pal today 🤣🤣
Soooooo is Efa currently going over her 6th, 7th or 8th draft of her ‘oh my god guys, I just can’t believe it’ speech regarding getting promoted in Aer Lingus … ORRRRRRRR did she not get the email all cabin crew who were successful and are getting promoted to senior crew got yesterday morning???? 🤔🤔🤔
Nothing from Rhys either 🤷‍♀️
Are they penning a joint announcement reveal of their successes or consoling each other?? Or did one get it and the other didn’t so don’t want to rub it in the face of their BFF..F…FFFF

Now according to accounts, Rhys was very open about the fact that he was applying for it. Efa on the other hand told anyone who asked, god no, no way, I’m happy as I am 🙄🙄🤥🤥🤥
So why oh why was she seen by plenty of staff on one of the interview days, in full uniform, in a building she’d no business being in unless she was interviewing??? Just showing support to your colleagues???
And why oh why were you on numerous team calls with crew managers regarding the process in the lead up to it? Logged on by accident???
Efa hun, spill the beans? Did ya get the promotion??

Que story of self praise and Oscar worthyglory in this amazing dream come through ORRRR ‘I don’t care who says what, I didn’t apply for the position, there’s no way they’d turn me, patron saint of all things flight and airline related down’ 🤣🤣🤣
You must be protected at all costs 🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Mortified is not the word for anyone doing the crossed leg jig in a doctors/hospital waiting room....attention seeking of the highest form. Grow up, keep your private details private and if you are really desperate for attention at least try to be original.

• Heart

mrsbsbsbs

Under the pretence of showing the Pluto teddy all she wants to do is show Juan…. It’s soooo cringe
You just know she’s reading here constantly and giving it all ‘oh I’ll show them’, ‘I don’t care what they say’, ‘I’m living my best life and they’re all soooo jealous’
Such a car crash 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
She looks great I think, but we'd all look great if we been gifted a boob lift and tummy tuck after having kids. I also don't believe she uses gymondo or runs unless sges trying to flog nike af links or a paid ad.

My protein, not a mention in months or of the gym she started going to when that ad was due.

Shes a total spoofer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

memyselfi

VIP Member
I questioned the sleeping arrangements and BOOM we get a pic of her in bed- guessing they are lily’s legs but Sean’s are also tinchywinchy so who knows. Any burning questions ladies that she can passively aggressively answer through stories while in her ‘happy place’ Orlando? Post them here and she’ll respond within 12 hours she can’t help herself

• Haha

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Yeah Eefffaa, nothing screams ‘I’m back to me, Ive got this, I’m doing this on my own with no help’ than a woman posting a picture of her and her kids, standing in front of her ex boyfriends house, the one he kicked her out of. You’re doing it on your own Eefffa, no support. Just living in your dads house with your #gifted front door. All the while, posting 2 days ago that when you’re with your kids you want to be away from them. You go girl. #stronggirlsclub

• Haha
would she ever stfu about aer lingus. seriously its fucking weird her obsession. she has shared the new AL ad twice in the space of 24hours and offfffff course it reminds her of lily and Hugo on their flight to orlando🙄. she's absolutely tapped.

• Haha
  • Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I'm sure her mother is thrilled to have her private information splashed all over social media.
Jesus my father would go ape shit if I told anyone his business

• Heart
Just for Emsculpt!! Unbelievable. Not even a butt lift. And I can tell you my glutes are sore today...because I went to the gym yesterday. Much cheaper, actually makes you stronger and healthier, and not throwing money to the Beacon because you're too lazy to do anything more than lie down. Not that she's paying, I'm sure.

Actually shocked at how expensive it is!! Thought it would be more in the 100s.

I LOVE that your memory is the playground! The actual priorities of a small child.
The irony of this dose being paid by Gymondo while getting a tummy tuck and now emsculpt. Also this week talking about the meals and how she uses them to control calories then advertising sweet king.
Anyone who thinks she's genuine and real is a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
She’s in the window of scotch hall shopping centre in Drogheda (or she was anyway). And now she thinks she’s a feckin model 😂
I’d love to know where she gets her motions from . Knew her mam and granny years ago and they are the salt of the earth. Her da must be a saint too to let her live with him.
Excuse me, she has wider modelling experience than that:

Screenshot_20230126_072302.jpg
Screenshot_20230126_072329.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
So excited for use

Use

USE?!

For someone who says they love writing her command of the English language is appalling.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Can everyone in Aer Lingus just make a pact with each other never to swap with her that would be sound thanks

• Haha