Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Likewise. And no one knows except my husband. Waiting on the results of a biopsy and it’s torture. Never once have I thought oh I must take a picture of this or that for the gram. I’m private on insta so anyone that follows me are friends or family. She doesn’t know 99% of her followers, yet she’s posting this tit?! Pathetic. Hard no from me. You absolute bleeping attention seeking gobshite Aoife.

ps I hope you’re ok Ginny X
Sending ❤ to you too its such a long anxious wait 🤞 for you. Take care xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And one that thinks that wishing their mother luck on a big operation via Instagram or Facebook, is not for attention, is lying to themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm sure her mother is thrilled to have her private information splashed all over social media.
Jesus my father would go ape tit if I told anyone his business

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Likewise. And no one knows except my husband. Waiting on the results of a biopsy and it’s torture. Never once have I thought oh I must take a picture of this or that for the gram. I’m private on insta so anyone that follows me are friends or family. She doesn’t know 99% of her followers, yet she’s posting this tit?! Pathetic. Hard no from me. You absolute bleeping attention seeking gobshite Aoife.

ps I hope you’re ok Ginny X
You too my love, I hope you get the good news soon!!!❤❤

God She's really doubling down on the sad face posts, my parents would murder me telling people their private business, nevermind posting it publicly to strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The humble brag she had to tag the matter private and her mam was going to blackrock. It just brings me back to the bullshit drama she went on with about going public over private having her kids. She’s an insufferable snob

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The humble brag she had to tag the matter private and her mam was going to blackrock. It just brings me back to the bullshit drama she went on with about going public over private having her kids. She’s an insufferable snob
Snob...she has zero to be snobby about. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely no shade here to single mothers, I was raised by an absolutely fabulous one.

But she seriously needs to get over herself. At the end of the day, she cheated on her fiancee, shacked up with Juan in his home. Had 2 kids in quick sucession and he left her for dust. Moved into her father's house.

So she can bleet on about range rovers, private hospitals and "pieces" for the kids ( cardigans from Asda ffs) she's no better than anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
For those of us in our 30s you may remember Blue Peter.... she's gunning for a badge with all these achievements 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is her poor mother ??

Doesn't bother updating her followers after sharing her mothers private information yesterday.

Too busy posting cuddling her son but staring directly at the camera 😑

Reactions: 9
Absolutely no shade here to single mothers, I was raised by an absolutely fabulous one.

But she seriously needs to get over herself. At the end of the day, she cheated on her fiancee, shacked up with Juan in his home. Had 2 kids in quick sucession and he left her for dust. Moved into her father's house.

So she can bleet on about range rovers, private hospitals and "pieces" for the kids ( cardigans from Asda ffs) she's no better than anyone.
All of this all day long. Especially calling supermarket brand cardies "pieces" 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So hard to recognise in a non-filtered photo (and I've seen her in real life) but isn't this her in the photo by "support"?
Wonder how her flight training is going. I am actually not in a position to be condescending about it - have taken flying lessons and it all completely stalled for reasons very difficult to control. In a way would make me feel better if someone who should have been in better position found it hard.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So hard to recognise in a non-filtered photo (and I've seen her in real life) but isn't this her in the photo by "support"?
Wonder how her flight training is going. I am actually not in a position to be condescending about it - have taken flying lessons and it all completely stalled for reasons very difficult to control. In a way would make me feel better if someone who should have been in better position found it hard.

Yep that’s her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She also has zero business wearing any bars on her shoulders student pilots get none, ppl 1. So just another whopper from herself 😂 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.