Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck foes a TWO YEAR OLD need four pairs of runners for???!!!! My child has four pairs of shoes IN TOTAL. Two pairs of runners, a pair of slippers and a pair of wellies. Christ alive the bleeping notions on this one.

Reactions: 18
Coffee with my aer lingus gal pal today 🤣🤣
Soooooo is Efa currently going over her 6th, 7th or 8th draft of her ‘oh my god guys, I just can’t believe it’ speech regarding getting promoted in Aer Lingus … ORRRRRRRR did she not get the email all cabin crew who were successful and are getting promoted to senior crew got yesterday morning???? 🤔🤔🤔
Nothing from Rhys either 🤷‍♀️
Are they penning a joint announcement reveal of their successes or consoling each other?? Or did one get it and the other didn’t so don’t want to rub it in the face of their BFF..F…FFFF

Now according to accounts, Rhys was very open about the fact that he was applying for it. Efa on the other hand told anyone who asked, god no, no way, I’m happy as I am 🙄🙄🤥🤥🤥
So why oh why was she seen by plenty of staff on one of the interview days, in full uniform, in a building she’d no business being in unless she was interviewing??? Just showing support to your colleagues???
And why oh why were you on numerous team calls with crew managers regarding the process in the lead up to it? Logged on by accident???
Efa hun, spill the beans? Did ya get the promotion??

Que story of self praise and Oscar worthyglory in this amazing dream come through ORRRR ‘I don’t care who says what, I didn’t apply for the position, there’s no way they’d turn me, patron saint of all things flight and airline related down’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Soooooo is Efa currently going over her 6th, 7th or 8th draft of her ‘oh my god guys, I just can’t believe it’ speech regarding getting promoted in Aer Lingus … ORRRRRRRR did she not get the email all cabin crew who were successful and are getting promoted to senior crew got yesterday morning???? 🤔🤔🤔
Are they penning a joint announcement reveal of their successes or consoling each other?? Or did one get it and the other didn’t so don’t want to rub it in the face of their BFF..F…FFFF

Now according to accounts, Rhys was very open about the fact that he was applying for it. Efa on the other hand told anyone who asked, god no, no way, I’m happy as I am 🙄🙄🤥🤥🤥
So why oh why was she seen by plenty of staff on one of the interview days, in full uniform, in a building she’d no business being in unless she was interviewing??? Just showing support to your colleagues???
And why oh why were you on numerous team calls with crew managers regarding the process in the lead up to it? Logged on by accident???

Que story of self praise and Oscar worthyglory in this amazing dream come through ORRRR ‘I don’t care who says what, I didn’t apply for the position, there’s no way they’d turn me, patron saint of all things flight and airline related down’ 🤣🤣🤣
You must be protected at all costs 🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

The way I read this in Gossip Girls voice though 🤣🤣🤣 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 19

You must be mistaken!! Efa has never applied for a job in her life perish the thought!! She only get poached or head hunted because she’s so unreal at everything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You’d swear she was the only one who has been through stuff in the last 3 years. It’s boring now move on

Reactions: 12
You’d swear she was the only one who has been through stuff in the last 3 years. It’s boring now move on
She can’t see anything beyond herself.
2020 tested everyone, people lost loved ones, jobs, splits/divorces. Isolation/MH issues
2021 broke a lot of people as we were coming to terms with living in the aftermath of whatever 2020 brought
2022, yeah like a recession where there’s a dip there’s a recovery period; sunshine after the storm.
This could literally be applied to anyone, she’s so immature. Are these videos not for young tiktokers?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's starting to really get on my tits now.
A woman gave her a hug in the street. Give over.

I'll tell yiz something. My mother threw out my lazy cheating father when myself and my two siblings were only babies. This was in the mid 80s. She had nothing. There was no lone parents allowance in them days. Her own father ( my grandfather ) ate her and tried to get her to take him back because she was shaming the family. But no, she stood her ground and raised us alone, we had everything we ever wanted, I'm sure she left herself hungry half the time but never once do I remember being poor or feeling like we missed out on anything.
God rest her soul she got very sick and passed away before I became an adult and could thank her for being an absolute hero and being an amazing role model to us. Occasionally I hear stories from her sisters or friends about what an amazing woman she was and I'm forever in awe of her ❤

Then you go on Instagram and hear this absolute clown whinging near 3 years later about having very little support and it boils my blood.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Saw herself and Rhonda yesterday, she needs a service, her indicators don’t seem to be working 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t stop looking at her teeth - the colour of them is beyond ridiculous 🙈🙈
her face, teeth, hair all seem to be the one colour. her excessive use of the word like is off the charts and repeating her self, I love love love this lip product, calling plant based nuggets stunning, stunning??!! . the fake bubbly I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine act... bullshit.

Reactions: 16
She can’t see anything beyond herself.
2020 tested everyone, people lost loved ones, jobs, splits/divorces. Isolation/MH issues
2021 broke a lot of people as we were coming to terms with living in the aftermath of whatever 2020 brought
2022, yeah like a recession where there’s a dip there’s a recovery period; sunshine after the storm.
This could literally be applied to anyone, she’s so immature. Are these videos not for young tiktokers?
These videos are just so cringe in general. I can’t stand all these pity parties all the time, not just from her, they are just so annoying. We all go through tit everyday. She has more support than most, definitely more freedom than most, would it kill her to take stock & say I know I’m lucky and life is good? Sean must be killing himself laughing at her at this stage.

Reactions: 9
Her entire page only runs off the drama of Juan dumping her and her melt down over tattle. She gets the worst things ever to advertise, tit you wouldn’t even care to get for free.
Charleville Cheese, vegan pizza, plant based nuggets, balloon arches , kids tipis, Gymundo which is barely even worth mentioning because every Tom dick and Harry gets that ad. The low selling mom Nike runners, A tummy tuck she regrets and the occasional head of highlights. Then she comes on to talk with her radioactive teeth telling us everything is stunning and fine but then types a pile of shite talk under her photos. She’s such a bizarre person

I do wonder who she sent that now infamous photo of her crying face down on her carpet too, did they send someone over to her house to do a welfare check or was it considered a normal thing for Aoibhe to do? To be in such a state of despair that she lay face down on her carpet but was still able to grab her phone to take a photo of herself??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.