Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it all back on with Sean?? Watching his flights take off with Hugo today??
omg she's a stalker whether they are or arnt together that's a bit weird .. my fella drives a truck should I be watching him leave no cause I'm not a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
omg she's a stalker whether they are or arnt together that's a bit weird .. my fella drives a truck should I be watching him leave no cause I'm not a weirdo
Howling
Omg imagine if all the Luas Drivers or Bus Eireann drivers partners carried on like Eefa
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So bizarre. Hugo wouldn't know his dad's schedule so either he asked her to do it, or she arranged it. Either way... nope.

The tunnel vision hero worship she has for pilots is so bizzare.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you really want to show your commitment to your partner, maybe start with introducing truck paraphernalia around the house and go from there 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If you really want to show your commitment to your partner, maybe start with introducing truck paraphernalia around the house and go from there 😁
That's it I'm off to get a bed frame made in the shape of a truck.. thanks guyyuyys🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she always say you can't get buttercup cough syrup "down here' only in the north? You can get it down here, no problem at all. God she has to make it sound like she gets everything specially.

Reactions: 13
The lengths she goes to stalk Juan is crazy, she needs to get his schedule to see when he’s flying then make her way to the airport in time to see him take off. She’s so desperate no wonder Juan binned her

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Does your fella use the port tunnel? You could stand at the entrance waving flags 😉
Take loads of pictures too 🤣
I really hope he has a uniform so you can take a sexy shot from the upstairs window of him returning home!! 😄

When you think back to all she did.. joking aside if if was him doing all that to her, it would have been a serious red flag

The lengths she goes to stalk Juan is crazy, she needs to get his schedule to see when he’s flying then make her way to the airport in time to see him take off. She’s so desperate no wonder Juan binned her
Not to sound like I'm defending Eefa but surely for coparenting they would need to communicate with each other on their work schedules? It's not like either of them are 9-5 Mon to Fri, just saying. But I'd say she absolutely loves having to know though 😏

Reactions: 6
Not to sound like I'm defending Eefa but surely for coparenting they would need to communicate with each other on their work schedules? It's not like either of them are 9-5 Mon to Fri, just saying. But I'd say she absolutely loves having to know though 😏
absolutely but I doubt she needs to know what time his flight takes off at 😂

Reactions: 1
I really hope he has a uniform so you can take a sexy shot from the upstairs window of him returning home!! 😄

When you think back to all she did.. joking aside if if was him doing all that to her, it would have been a serious red flag
I’ve never heard Hero without thinking of Juan Corr.

what a pandemic memory that was!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know about you but if saw my ex at the car park opposite my luas stop train spotting I would have a problem with it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.