Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just going to say did she not have a few breadcrumb posts about contracts signed and registering names etc and silence since?
If I remember someone here figured out the name and address the new company was registered to. It was around the same time as 4tharse was set up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sitting in the car talking, ohh you can hear the airplanes in such an excited manner... . it's like something a child would say. The level of desperation is off the scale. like seriously, it's just a method of transport getting from A to B. I don't think most people are that fussed efffa calm down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No Effaa it’s not true. When I’m with my child I don’t want to be away from my child. That’s just you. She’s talking like she’s never away from the kids. She’s away from them more than she’s with them. Stupid witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Having trouble quoting posts 😅 but I agree with the above post!

She's not a full time stay at home mam. She works, on many over night trips and they share custody of the children. So it's not like she's had Hugo stuck to her hip for 2.5 years and it's soooooo weird he's gone?!
I honestly feel she just says what she is "supposed" to say

Reactions: 19
I'm a mam and I'm not going to say I'm like something from the sound of music with my children but what she said floored me.
When you're without them you're missing them and when with them you want to be away from them.

No aoibhe. I'm with my kids pretty much 100% of the time like most parents. Yes I cherish the odd night out with friends or the very rare night away without the kids but I never once think that i cant wait to get away from them on a day to day basis

Reactions: 7
The thing is Aoibhe’s such a shallow sheep I don’t even think she meant or thought about what she was saying.
She read or heard that somewhere and thought it sounded insta worthy so repeated it.
Ive noticed her doing this loads of times she literally has no mind of her own that’s why she fan girls over the most basic of witch tit

• Heart
Not sure if anyone has seen Boiling Point on Netflix… basically written to show what goes on in a 5 star restaurant.Not a reality show or anything but a great movie. ANYWAYS there’s a scene with a group of influencers looking to order off menu and get a freebie meal….. cuz they’re on IG with X amount of followers….. I imagine her to be this way but will add in “oh and I have kids with a pilot, now myself and the pilot arent together anymore but we see each other at work cuz I’m CC and he’s a pilot. The Kids love watching their dad flying a plane cuz he’s a Pilot. ( she could point at any bloody plane and say oh that’s daddy unless kids have super vision these days.) Pilot pilot pilot pilot

Just adding I’m a nurse and my husband is a surgeon. We don’t have a medical theme going through the house. I guess I could put “scrub in here” at the kitchen sink

• Haha
Reactions: 27
God the post

Can she not just relax and enjoy her life with her kids
No one is begging her to stay on line or be there or post

She’s so uptight and defensive and clearly -oh so very clearly NOT ‘healed’ 🤢
She’s deeply anxiety ridden - I’d say she literally can’t relax- and eternally hoping Juan will notice any bread crumb she tosses and react to her -

Reactions: 11
Christ all mighty. 3 years later she's stilllllll going.

And .... Did it all with very little support around her ?? I'm sure everyone who supported her will be very happy to read that.Tasha, her mam, who seemed to be there constantly, her dad, who gave her his HOUSE, make up by jenny who was a huge support to her... Recce and all her millions of friends who she said were around. Her employers, all the companies who have supported her the past 3 years? The neck of her.
Least we not forget that herself and Sean cheated on their previous partners to start this relationship. But she is the only person who can be hurting and need to heal. Please.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Christ all mighty. 3 years later she's stilllllll going.

And .... Did it all with very little support around her ?? I'm sure everyone who supported her will be very happy to read that.Tasha, her mam, who seemed to be there constantly, her dad, who gave her his HOUSE, make up by jenny who was a huge support to her... Recce and all her millions of friends who she said were around. Her employers, all the companies who have supported her the past 3 years? The neck of her.
Least we not forget that herself and Sean cheated on their previous partners to start this relationship. But she is the only person who can be hurting and need to heal. Please.
100% agree. She’s had so much support! I’d be raging if I were one of the ones who had helped her out.
She loves to write, yes? Then can someone please tell me why she is so bad at it?

Attachments

• Haha
Why is she up Rosie Con's arse with the 4th arc rubbish
Her half zips look like a cheaper version of north face with the design.
We’re both accountants - abacuses everywhere 😂😂😂
Construction/RE finance, oh the possibilities. Anyone know where I can lease some construction workers to catcall me out of bed in the morning? I’m sure I can find some bad cheques lying around somewhere to tie my “ViSioN” together

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah Eefffaa, nothing screams ‘I’m back to me, Ive got this, I’m doing this on my own with no help’ than a woman posting a picture of her and her kids, standing in front of her ex boyfriends house, the one he kicked her out of. You’re doing it on your own Eefffa, no support. Just living in your dads house with your #gifted front door. All the while, posting 2 days ago that when you’re with your kids you want to be away from them. You go girl. #stronggirlsclub

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She managed to keep down a job as an air hostess the last 3 years, deliberately taking trans Atlantic 3-4 day shifts in the US (when she couldve switched to European trips or changed job altogether) , and she'd have us believe she did that with absolutely NO support?
Did she have to rent a house on her part time salary or did her Dad open his home to her, remind me?
Lily & Hugo minded themselves so when she was away filming herself in cheap shein clothing in hotel bathrooms in the states? Minded themselves on her countless girls trips including to the Bahamas? On her endless nights out to the Betsy and that other kip in Louth?

duck off Aoife & pull the other one.

Reactions: 41
She managed to keep down a job as an air hostess the last 3 years, deliberately taking trans Atlantic 3-4 day shifts in the US (when she couldve switched to European trips or changed job altogether) , and she'd have us believe she did that with absolutely NO support?
Did she have to rent a house on her part time salary or did her Dad open his home to her, remind me?
Lily & Hugo minded themselves so when she was away filming herself in cheap shein clothing in hotel bathrooms in the states? Minded themselves on her countless girls trips including to the Bahamas? On her endless nights out to the Betsy and that other kip in Louth?

duck off Aoife & pull the other one.
I found her to be honest and enjoyed following her until it went to her head. She’d do well if she came on and admitted that her lifestyle is a result of one of the (only) perks of coparenting. A lot of women out there may need to hear that right now.

Reactions: 8
Don’t forget the melt down was down to Sean breaking up and NOT on line trolls as she constantly reminds everyone, and the copycat meltdown like the uk blogger 🙈

Reactions: 10
and the pretending the trolls had brought on her labour/made her get induced early, when she had been vaguebooking about having "issues" all through her pregnancy. (My money is on slightly high BP or GD that had to be monitored but is fairly routine)
and on that note being induced from 38 weeks on isn't "early" it can be pretty standard if you have high BP and a history of high BP, but you can't request it willy nilly, it would be down to health reasons, and I doubt a cry on the carpet is one of the accepted ones.
Also Who was minding her kids while she recovered from the tummy tuck in the middle of the pandemic? when you know, most surgery was cancelled around the country? I'm nearly sure you're not allowed drive for 10 weeks after that too?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.