Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god she let "crew" know that Chicago is cold in winter and to bring coats and scarves. There'd be no other way for them to find that out.

Top notch travel content as always, constantly giving people little gems no one else knows about. Like the notoriously bitter winters in Chicago (which personally speaking I learned about from watching the film "Home Alone" when I was 7).
I'm sure none of them would ever dream of checking the weather forecast before going somewhere either, of course!

It’s a thing, isn’t it? A social media/insta hun trend. The anxious wait or some rubbish like that. They video their legs crossed and claim it’s the nervous wait before a medical apt… and followers engage with them. But in most cases, they don’t ever share why they were in the doctor etc. Breadcrumbing.. for a change!

Like remember back in the Facebook days, the same type of person would do a check in at the hospital. And the comments would all say “you ok hun”… and they respond saying “I’ll DM you”.

Having had my fair share of doctor’s apts and hospital apts, genuinely, the last thing on my mind is to try and gain attention from anyone. If you’re genuinely unwell, you tend not to be thinking of social media likes. Or at least I wouldn’t be.

I do hope she and her family are ok. But yeah, I don’t get the breadcrumbing thing. So odd.
I don't understand it either. I am reasonably private, so would barely be telling my family unless I had some solid information for them. Certainly not attention seeking photos to all and sundry, who don't need to know my business...

Reactions: 7
Shes talked about running only when she's af linking nikes to beat the band. I don't believe for 1 second that she runs at all. Same as the gymondo collab, she half filmed a yoga video and that was it.

The gym thing was also only a fad when she worked for that leggings crowd.

Shes an absolute spoofer.

Reactions: 14
I’m morto for her calling it Chi-town and letting everyone know that it’s gone fairly cold there in November 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m morto for her calling it Chi-town and letting everyone know that it’s gone fairly cold there in November 🙈
I have never heard anyone who is not a complete dope use that term. Including people who live or lived there. For someone who supposedly does a lot of travel, she really shows herself to be a complete noob at every opportunity.

Which gels with the Urban Dictionary entry:

Chi-town
Slang / nickname for the city of Chicago, IL. No one uses this term except for tourists, and rappers who are trying to rhyme with other words. Using this term is one of the quickest ways to identify yourself as a non-resident of Chicago.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I work in aer Lingus and we all know her. She is what we describe as avoid class - absolute thick that thinks she runs the company

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Chi-town
Slang / nickname for the city of Chicago, IL. No one uses this term except for tourists, and rappers who are trying to rhyme with other words. Using this term is one of the quickest ways to identify yourself as a non-resident of Chicago.
This is just *chefs kiss*

Her travel tips are mortifying.

I work in aer Lingus and we all know her. She is what we describe as avoid class - absolute thick that thinks she runs the company
What about the ones she pals about with? Bet they secretly dislike her but are using her for attention. Rhys I'm looking in your direction...

• Haha
  • Heart
I have never heard anyone who is not a complete dope use that term. Including people who live or lived there. For someone who supposedly does a lot of travel, she really shows herself to be a complete noob at every opportunity.

Chi-town
She loves to make side references in that ‘ifykyk’ type way, as if it’s an inside joke that they all call it ChiTown in AL. My best friend lives there, I have colleagues from there, never have I heard them “going back home to ChiTown” I’ll tell ya where I have heard it though, early noughties rap 😂 ChiTown ChiTown baby…🙄

😂 welcome! We agree, if you haven’t already there’s an entire thread on her being the patron saint of aviation if you’re interested. I’d say anyone from AL coming on here reading feels soo validated

Reactions: 5
you’ve got Aoibhe to thank that you still have your job.. because surely you remember that she saved the whole entire aviation industry during Covid? She’s super is Aoibhe.

In all seriousness, I genuinely sympathize for you. There are very little things worse than being stuck on a plane with Eeefffaa for any period of time. Hope you got your free make up brushes to help you through 😅😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What is the story with her plugging that Rising Phoenix person? Thought she was an avid fan of the Fiona Faery wan!

Are you sure you aren't just bitter that you weren't the one lucky crew member on each flight that she gifts a set of her own make up brushes to?

• Haha

Chi-town
Like when she kept calling San Francisco 'San Fran' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Welcome welcome. Tell us more, we are here for it ☕
I came to tattle because of Aoife..because of her infamous breakdown. I thought ye were a pack of b!tches… no idea what spill the tea meant 😂 … then I started reading through threads and I haven’t left since 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aoife is a dose. She thinks she’s something special cos she’s a flight attendant and had two kids with a “hero”. Oh and cos she got lucky with the blog and insta following. In reality she’s no better than any of us. The notions are what gets me the most. So full of it. But also I feel sad for her cos she’s clearly still mad about Juan.

But yes.. spill the tea AL colleague.. don’t leave us hanging 😁 ☕

I came to tattle because of Aoife..because of her infamous breakdown. I thought ye were a pack of b!tches… no idea what spill the tea meant 😂 … then I started reading through threads and I haven’t left since 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aoife is a dose. She thinks she’s something special cos she’s a flight attendant and had two kids with a “hero”. Oh and cos she got lucky with the blog and insta following. In reality she’s no better than any of us. The notions are what gets me the most. So full of it. But also I feel sad for her cos she’s clearly still mad about Juan.

But yes.. spill the tea AL colleague.. don’t leave us hanging 😁 ☕
Same 🤣🤣 we must have the same tattleversary 🥂

I’m reminiscing now those were the good auld days, we were locked down and her content was too good 😂 she was the inventor of mars bars, decorated her home in aviation gear, and recorded that infamous ‘hero’ reel 🤣🤣🤣 advocated for the aviation industry!! Good auld Eefa (spelled Aoibhe, of course- almost naturally)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same 🤣🤣 we must have the same tattleversary 🥂

I’m reminiscing now those were the good auld days, we were locked down and her content was too good 😂 she was the inventor of mars bars, decorated her home in aviation gear, and recorded that infamous ‘hero’ reel 🤣🤣🤣 advocated for the aviation industry!! Good auld Eefa (spelled Aoibhe, of course- almost naturally)
My personal favourite was when she made an actual saved ‘highlight’ on her insta of her rant at Tattle/haterzzzz and her breakdown
Heyday of entertainment!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My personal favourite was when she made an actual saved ‘highlight’ on her insta of her rant at Tattle/haterzzzz and her breakdown
Heyday of entertainment!
…..the floor rant 😬🤭

We’d a sing song on the thread too about juan with fairytale in NY… “she could have been with Juan…” 😂 ah she may be boring now but we’ll never forget 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone know what she meant recently by going part time? What sort of part time does Aerlingus offer their employees because she seems to be working more than ever if you ask me!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.