Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made sure to get Juans hand in the photo. I actually feel sorry for her, she’s headed floor a breakdown. Aoibhe, when you read this, stop trying to force a relationship with Juan. He doesn’t want you, you need to move on and learn to parent your children together, but alone. I say this with no malice but as someone who has been there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Does Juan have no other shoes!! He gives me the ick 🤢 would love to know what the sleeping arrangements are?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Under the pretence of showing the Pluto teddy all she wants to do is show Juan…. It’s soooo cringe
You just know she’s reading here constantly and giving it all ‘oh I’ll show them’, ‘I don’t care what they say’, ‘I’m living my best life and they’re all soooo jealous’
Such a car crash 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It’s great the kids are getting to experience Disneyland with their parents even if it is only for a few days but what happens when eventually Juan has a new girlfriend. The happy family holidays will stop come to an end and the kids will have to restart the grieving process of not having these experiences together with Mammy and daddy anymore. She’s got their age on her side she’s a fool for not establishing boundaries now. She’s probably telling herself this is co parenting at it’s finest but it’s not, as soon as one of them gets a partner it will change and damage the kids. She’s so desperate I’d say she’d be one to share a room with him and all

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She made sure to get Juans hand in the photo. I actually feel sorry for her, she’s headed floor a breakdown. Aoibhe, when you read this, stop trying to force a relationship with Juan. He doesn’t want you, you need to move on and learn to parent your children together, but alone. I say this with no malice but as someone who has been there.
Headed floor is right (even though it's an autocorrect 🤣) We've all seen her crying on the floor photo iykyk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd love to know how the conversation around her going goes between the two of them, like does he suggest it or does she?? It's bizarre. And I'd say her colleagues must be sick of her swapping and changing all over the place.

Reactions: 11
It’s great the kids are getting to experience Disneyland with their parents even if it is only for a few days but what happens when eventually Juan has a new girlfriend. The happy family holidays will stop come to an end and the kids will have to restart the grieving process of not having these experiences together with Mammy and daddy anymore. She’s got their age on her side she’s a fool for not establishing boundaries now. She’s probably telling herself this is co parenting at it’s finest but it’s not, as soon as one of them gets a partner it will change and damage the kids. She’s so desperate I’d say she’d be one to share a room with him and all
You'd have to be off your rocker to get together with him with all that baggage, she's a headcase. Imagine if he moved in some new chick to the gaff she'd have an actual full on nervous breakdown

Reactions: 12
You'd have to be off your rocker to get together with him with all that baggage, she's a headcase. Imagine if he moved in some new chick to the gaff she'd have an actual full on nervous breakdown
Yea that’s exactly what’s going to happen, she won’t be able to cope when he gets with someone else because she’s still living in a fantasy land that he’s suddenly going to want her back.
The new bird would be enemy number 1 and blamed for the happy family holidays ending

Yea that’s exactly what’s going to happen, she won’t be able to cope when he gets with someone else because she’s still living in a fantasy land that he’s suddenly going to want her back.
The new bird would be enemy number 1 and blamed for the happy family holidays ending
And the children will blame that person also for getting in the way as they may think their parents will get back together

Reactions: 6
What’s the story with that fella Damien Broderick she shared? Does he really have a MILLION followers that he seems to have got over the last two-ish years? I smell a bullshitter

Reactions: 3
I had to stop following her …too much! So I’ve totally missed the break up?! What happened

Reactions: 2
Love the headed “floor” a breakdown. Reminding me of the floor crying picture

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I questioned the sleeping arrangements and BOOM we get a pic of her in bed- guessing they are lily’s legs but Sean’s are also tinchywinchy so who knows. Any burning questions ladies that she can passively aggressively answer through stories while in her ‘happy place’ Orlando? Post them here and she’ll respond within 12 hours she can’t help herself

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is he going to get back with her or what’s the end game? It’s a bit weird to be going to America together co parenting or not. He has to be leading her on or else they are back together on the quiet. I don’t know what to make of it but if he is leading her on she is harming her own mental health by engaging with him. She bugs me but I still pity her at times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.