Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is after making a Elfspiration highlight and tagging herself in the Elf on the shelf ideas as if she made it up 🙄🙄🙄 She’s so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is after making a Elfspiration highlight and tagging herself in the Elf on the shelf ideas as if she made it up 🙄🙄🙄 She’s so predictable
Christ she's pathetic. Stealing someone's list and putting her name on it. And again, she's about 8 years too late !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how many aviation themed situations she makes with the elves 😂 I’d say she’s pulling the clothes off the aer lingus teddies as we speak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aoife must have a huge inferiority complex. She claims anything she does is hers! It’s obvious it’s not but she has to act up for some sort of attention. Everything about her life is so fake. I kinda (just a teeeeeeny tiny bit) feel sorry for her

Reactions: 6
Aoife must have a huge inferiority complex. She claims anything she does is hers! It’s obvious it’s not but she has to act up for some sort of attention. Everything about her life is so fake. I kinda (just a teeeeeeny tiny bit) feel sorry for her
It’s probably why she has no friends can you imagine having to deal with her

The judge Judy video was posted by nearly everyone months back. Shes always late to the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she embarrassed of where she lives? She only ever shows up close videos of anything she shares in her dads house. It’s like she never wants anyone to see the house. Not like when she was in Sean’s house.

Reactions: 6
Is she embarrassed of where she lives? She only ever shows up close videos of anything she shares in her dads house. It’s like she never wants anyone to see the house. Not like when she was in Sean’s house.
I'd say so.

I hear her dad doesn't have a single clock up with the times in London, New York and Sydney on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah, it’s not a new build in an overcrowded estate in swords. Not sure why she thought the old one was the dogs bollox to be honest?

Reactions: 13
I think it's because she still wants people to speculate where she lives. She's never outright said she moved into her dads

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh ffs she is back on fannying on about those fecking cups again. They're a cup with an initial on big woopdie Doo, Jesus Christ you'd swear she made them herself at a pottery wheel like in Ghost.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And the reposting of Carl Mullan videos... EEEEFFFFAAAA.. he doesn't want to be your friend.. stop trying so hard..it's embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 8
Thought she’d be in with Dermot Kennedy in town. Sure she fancies her chances with him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to say I HATE the footwear Aoibhe recommends. Want to look like a Karen and a basic witch all in one? Buy several pairs of Veja runners

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh ffs she is back on fannying on about those fecking cups again. They're a cup with an initial on big woopdie Doo, Jesus Christ you'd swear she made them herself at a pottery wheel like in Ghost.
Yeah but they're from Anthropology which is shop in *America*

You've probably never heard of America, because you're not crew like Aoife.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have to say I HATE the footwear Aoibhe recommends. Want to look like a Karen and a basic witch all in one? Buy several pairs of Veja runners
Yeah, same. Her style is just very much MOM fashion. Driving the range in her beanie with the hair down, quilted sleeping bag coat and mom runners. Throw on a blazer if she's feeling jazzy. Wouldn't be for me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.