Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her advice is so tit. Literally no one recommends buying tickets direct from Disney and they did away with "fast passes" 3 years ago.
After confidently declaring just yesterday she would definitely buy "Disney Fast passes" (which don't exist) I see she's finally bothered to research the extortionate price of Disneys Genie plus and has now back tracked to say its not worth it.

Hi Aoife!

Next can you investigate the extortionate cost of car hire in the states currently and revisit your silly statement that uber is more expensive than car hire.

Reactions: 8
Lol and Hugo isn't the age she recommends DOH
Not a hope they will remember it . I went when I was 4 my brother 2 . The only reason we believe we were there are the photos that we are in (way before the days of photoshopping ) . My mum would openly say we were too young but she and Dad had a ball 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Not a hope they will remember it . I went when I was 4 my brother 2 . The only reason we believe we were there are the photos that we are in (way before the days of photoshopping ) . My mum would openly say we were too young but she and Dad had a ball 😂😂
I didn't bring my 3 (now grown ups) to florida until they were in their early teens. All that cost and dealing with toddlers with jet lag for a trip they won't remember. Would ya be well?

Once they were old enough to enjoy it we went multiple times after that - but for 2 weeks at a time. It's pathetic her trying to spin a weekend in orlando with toddlers as something anyone else would even consider.

And as for her dissing Disneyland Paris? Really shows how she has not got the foggiest what she's talking about. Not one single clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn't bring my 3 (now grown ups) to florida until they were in their early teens. All that cost and dealing with toddlers with jet lag for a trip they won't remember. Would ya be well?

Once they were old enough to enjoy it we went multiple times after that - but for 2 weeks at a time. It's pathetic her trying to spin a weekend in orlando with toddlers as something anyone else would even consider.

And as for her dissing Disneyland Paris? Really shows how she has not got the foggiest what she's talking about. Not one single clue.

I must have missed her dissing Disneyland Paris. I think it’s ideal for kids of all ages. As an adult, I’d had a ball there. Orlando is a bucket list type destination as far as I’m concerned.

Reactions: 6
I must have missed her dissing Disneyland Paris. I think it’s ideal for kids of all ages. As an adult, I’d had a ball there. Orlando is a bucket list type destination as far as I’m concerned.
Diss was too strong a word maybe, but even comparing them and saying there's "more to do" in Orlando is just such a stupid statement.

No one else but her would ever do orlando as a "short break".

would she ever stfu about aer lingus. seriously its bleeping weird her obsession. she has shared the new AL ad twice in the space of 24hours and offfffff course it reminds her of lily and Hugo on their flight to orlando🙄. she's absolutely tapped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She didn’t BUY Emma Mattress she got freebies like the rest of the instas wouldn’t buy anything that these wans get for free

Jesus her face is just like a mask when she’s having that treatment done

Reactions: 5
Jesus her face is just like a mask when she’s having that treatment done
She has a filter on it too which she shouldn't have if she is advertising facial stuff.

Also had to lol at her saying "finally starting to look after my skin" she's always getting face bits done

She has a filter on it too which she shouldn't have if she is advertising facial stuff.

Also had to lol at her saying "finally starting to look after my skin" she's always getting face bits done
She is but I’d say she’s lacking in a basic daily skin routine with products that meet her skin needs. Which any decent beautician will tell you is the bread & butter of having good skin!

Because clearly it’s flashier to be showing every treatment under the sun then your basic cleanse, serum & SPF us mere mortals would be doing at home….. 🙄

Her bestie Natasha hit a welded friendship bracket in London with Her Bestie Christine so many bestie’s 🤷‍♀️

the airplane obsession continues... a picture "above the clouds", does she still think people find flying fascinating, its so boring, I always feel like tit after flying lol, either sore throat or puffy dry eyes. then the picture of arrivals in Dublin Airport, would she ever leave it out. Then rhyming off her roster... I'm just in 4 days then off for 2 weeks. who cares?!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the airplane obsession continues... a picture "above the clouds", does she still think people find flying fascinating, its so boring, I always feel like tit after flying lol, either sore throat or puffy dry eyes. then the picture of arrivals in Dublin Airport, would she ever leave it out. Then rhyming off her roster... I'm just in 4 days then off for 2 weeks. who cares?!!!!!
Imagine someone in Super value letting the public know their roster on the regular 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine someone in Super value letting the public know their roster on the regular 🤣
basically letting everyone know when she isn’t at home quite easy to identify her dads house and castle corr from her insta she really needs some cop on for her own safety

I'm the same. I always feel off kilter and out of sorts for ages after. I often wonder how they do it, it's a horrible feeling.

Reactions: 5
Her bio says New York but you’re actually flying to Newark today Efa… so she’ll have to slum it on the ferry across if she wants a glamorous pic of time square to make all her followers jealous of her lavish lifestyle!!
She also had the opportunity to do a few short haul flights today/wed/thurs but swapped off them for this amazing trip to ‘new york’
Also looking off her next group of short haul duties too for ANY trip… anything to portray this amazing life and get away from her kids.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
“Oh Newark, I’ve missed you” said absolutely no one ever 😂 I can’t wait to see how she will make this glamorous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her bio says New York but you’re actually flying to Newark today Efa… so she’ll have to slum it on the ferry across if she wants a glamorous pic of time square to make all her followers jealous of her lavish lifestyle!!
She also had the opportunity to do a few short haul flights today/wed/thurs but swapped off them for this amazing trip to ‘new york’
Also looking off her next group of short haul duties too for ANY trip… anything to portray this amazing life and get away from her kids.
Think she got your memo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now you're in Newark!
These streets will make you feel brand new,
Big lights will inspire you,
Hear it for Newark!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.