Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe my mistake, he had up on his stories a pic of them on a flight to Newark??
No not a mistake. They flew out Saturday, in reg clothes but a work trip and worked the flight home Sunday night. Trying to make it look like another little holibop, but it was work. No doubt one was rostered it and one swapped. As someone said they can’t take a wee without each other and sharing it for the world. Aren’t we all sooooooo jealous 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s up to 117k followers following the Dyson competition sad having to basically buy followers it’s definitely not for the content !

Reactions: 2
So she’s up to 117k followers following the Dyson competition sad having to basically buy followers it’s definitely not for the content !
Does anyone remember the one she is doing the competition with got caught using a fake profile to promote herself on the Facebook groups 😂😂 she used to be writing in saying how honest she was and she loved her reviews and someone rumbled her 😂😂 I think it was one of the mas groups

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember the one she is doing the competition with got caught using a fake profile to promote herself on the Facebook groups 😂😂 she used to be writing in saying how honest she was and she loved her reviews and someone rumbled her 😂😂 I think it was one of the mas groups
No way 😳 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

what an Aoibhe thing to do. She can’t help but dote about herself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair to her I believe she was being 100% truthful in her opinion about herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember during summer when she swapped onto a work trip to Orlando that Sean was rostered, and she was called out on it and put up a big rant on her Instagram about how she doesn’t swap and just does her flights and her friend Cathy was on it (the friend so close that she had to instantly message her excitement about being on the same flight together but hasn’t been heard about since) 🙈🙈🙈
Well, some digging was done about this trip to Newark with BFFFFFFFFFF FOREVER Rhys (my source is back after some time off, cue Aoife trying to figure out who back after maternity or career leave or sickness etc etc 😂😂)
Our Aoife was actually rostered to go to JFK on Friday 16th but put a post up on their crew swap page thing stating she needed off it to be home Saturday 17th for something “for my daughter”
But Aoife went to Newark with Rhys on the 17th 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
So Aoife hun, did you make up you had something important for Lily on 17th in order to get off your rostered trip to allow you swap onto the flight with your bff??? Or had you actually something on for Lily on 17th but then an opportunity to do yet ANOTHER trip with your buddy become far more important than the original important thing for your daughter???

I’m not a mother so I don’t actually know which is worse, using your child as an excuse to try pull on the heart strings of your colleagues when you just want to swap to work with your friend? Or dropping plans with your child cause working with your friend is more important???

oh and before you put up yet another rant to defend these “lies” the screenshots are available. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And you can run to the moderator about people screenshooting your swaps but I mean you’d no issue posting colleagues names to your thousand of followers!!! Pot…….meet Kettle!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Nooo😂 💀I missed this, can you fill us in?

Does anyone remember during summer when she swapped onto a work trip to Orlando that Sean was rostered, and she was called out on it and put up a big rant on her Instagram about how she doesn’t swap and just does her flights and her friend Cathy was on it (the friend so close that she had to instantly message her excitement about being on the same flight together but hasn’t been heard about since) 🙈🙈🙈
Well, some digging was done about this trip to Newark with BFFFFFFFFFF FOREVER Rhys (my source is back after some time off, cue Aoife trying to figure out who back after maternity or career leave or sickness etc etc 😂😂)
Our Aoife was actually rostered to go to JFK on Friday 16th but put a post up on their crew swap page thing stating she needed off it to be home Saturday 17th for something “for my daughter”
But Aoife went to Newark with Rhys on the 17th 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
So Aoife hun, did you make up you had something important for Lily on 17th in order to get off your rostered trip to allow you swap onto the flight with your bff??? Or had you actually something on for Lily on 17th but then an opportunity to do yet ANOTHER trip with your buddy become far more important than the original important thing for your daughter???

I’m not a mother so I don’t actually know which is worse, using your child as an excuse to try pull on the heart strings of your colleagues when you just want to swap to work with your friend? Or dropping plans with your child cause working with your friend is more important???

oh and before you put up yet another rant to defend these “lies” the screenshots are available. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And you can run to the moderator about people screenshooting your swaps but I mean you’d no issue posting colleagues names to your thousand of followers!!! Pot…….meet Kettle!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
There’s some juan-t in that juan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she was in New York yesterday with that rhys guy. in Germany at the Christmas markets for the DAY last week. there's a serious want in her.
She seems quite manic with the posting in the last couple of weeks. everything is fine, fine, super fun, super busy, life is great, fine. fine.

Reactions: 12
she was in New York yesterday with that rhys guy. in Germany at the Christmas markets for the DAY last week. there's a serious want in her.
She seems quite manic with the posting in the last couple of weeks. everything is fine, fine, super fun, super busy, life is great, fine. fine.
She didn't tag him though or vice versa. Is there something I'm the theory that they fell out?

Nooo😂 💀I missed this, can you fill us in?

There’s some juan-t in that juan!!
That’s all I remember, I think she replied to a comment logged into her fake page or something and people rumbled her. It was hilarious at the time. I can’t remember the fake name for the life of me

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.