Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only fooling herself with this bull. She seems incapable of just staying home with them. It’s always go go go travel here travel there and all of it is for the benefit of strangers. Is he leading her on or what?
Wouldn't be surprised if they are still sleeping together, she's that desperate & he's that much of a pig to continue to lead her on

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What was her podcast tag 'catch flights not feelings'??? Sorry love you're catching both flights and feelings
Sure they'll probably be leaving tomorrow with Sean flying home

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought he had a girlfriend?

She probably thinks it looks good to all watching that she can just flit off to Orlando for the weekend… she doesn’t realise she looks like a moron.

Reactions: 6
This has to be one of the most pathetic things she has ever done.
Whatever about switching herself onto his flights ... that's bad enough.

But dragging two young children that far to spend time with him is PATHETIC.
Disrupting their sleep. Their routine. Dragging Hugo out of play school when he's only started.

Parents split up every day of the year. They don't need to spend time together. Where is she getting this notion from?
If anything it's damaging and confusing for the children. They need clear boundaries.

If she was as healed as she claimed she would have more self respect
Saddo is still chasing him. Pathetic manic behaviour if I ever saw it. But she would say that it's great to go away with the kids together and her parents did it blah blah. Get a grip.

Reactions: 6
Saddo is still chasing him. Pathetic manic behaviour if I ever saw it. But she would say that it's great to go away with the kids together and her parents did it blah blah. Get a grip.
She was a teenager when her parents split up. Lily and Hugo are babies so she can get in the bin if she thinks it's the same thing.

Lily and Hugo wouldn't know any different, growing up with mammy and daddy in different houses will be their reality. All she is doing is confusing the wee dotes

Reactions: 10
You just know by her she’s making a spectacle of herself on the flight so everyone knows who the pilot is!

YAYYYY LILY AND HUGO YOUR DADDY IS FLYING THE PLANE!
GREAT TAKE OFF DADDY!!! YAYYY LILY AND HUGO WHOS DADDY IS FLYING THIS EXACT PLANE!

presses bell* HI CAN YOU ASK SEAN OH OPPPS SILLY ME I MEAN CAPTAIN JUAR CORR WHAT TIME HIS CONTROLLERS UP THERE IN THE COCKPIT WHERE HES SITTING WITH THE OTHER COMMERCIAL AIRLINE PILOTS THE APPROXIMATE LOCAL TIME WE WILL BE ENTERING ORLANDO AIRSPACE. IM AOIBHE THESE ARE HIS CHILDREN LILY AND HUGO BUT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW ME FROM MY INSTAGRAM

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
You just know by her she’s making a spectacle of herself on the flight so everyone knows who the pilot is!

GREAT TAKE OFF DADDY!!! YAYYY LILY AND HUGO WHOS DADDY IS FLYING THIS EXACT PLANE!

presses bell* HI CAN YOU ASK SEAN OH OPPPS SILLY ME I MEAN CAPTAIN JUAR CORR WHAT TIME HIS CONTROLLERS UP THERE IN THE COCKPIT WHERE HES SITTING WITH THE OTHER COMMERCIAL AIRLINE PILOTS THE APPROXIMATE LOCAL TIME WE WILL BE ENTERING ORLANDO AIRSPACE. IM AOIBHE THESE ARE HIS CHILDREN LILY AND HUGO BUT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW ME FROM MY INSTAGRAM
This is so accurate!!!

And the gas thing is the kids won't even remember this. We brought our son to Disney land Paris when he was nearly 6 and you know what he remembers? The swimming pool in the hotel and the reversible jacket he wore 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god this is quite a tragic trip
Like actually
Genuinely sad

I feel weird watching this car crash she’s steering her little kids into

Reactions: 10
This is so accurate!!!

And the gas thing is the kids won't even remember this. We brought our son to Disney land Paris when he was nearly 6 and you know what he remembers? The swimming pool in the hotel and the reversible jacket he wore 🙄
😂😂money well spent!

Reactions: 2
Ah god I’m cringing for her, she’s in Disney so she thinks it’s the magical setting to bring Juan back. Wasn’t he seeing someone else? I know it’s hard but she should consider moving on. Bringing two under 4 to Orlando and upsetting their schedule is a lot. It’s all to impress him. Don’t think I’d bring kids that young to Donegal and back in the space of 4 days without expecting them to have sleep/readjustment issues. It is manic behaviour I agree

Reactions: 14

OMG, I can so hear her saying this. Didnt someone say earlier she swapped NYC for MCO so if she was working the flight then who was minding the kids 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
OMG, I can so hear her saying this. Didnt someone say earlier she swapped NYC for MCO so if she was working the flight then who was minding the kids 🤔🤔🤔🤔
No she didn’t work the flight, he did. She was supposed to work New York on Friday but swapped her roster around so she’d have the days off to go to Orlando on Saturday.
She could’ve taken them on her actual rostered days off but then daddy Juan wouldn’t be working on it so of course she HAD to go on Saturday

Reactions: 8
Can everyone in Aer Lingus just make a pact with each other never to swap with her that would be sound thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.