Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All EI staff got a €1000 tax free master card and €700 taxable in next months pay. Why does she have to post it 🙄🙄
Wonder does EI still do the all for one vouchers 🤔🤔🤔 you use to get a % off what you sold on board in the form of the all for one vouchers

Reactions: 2
She’s at least 5 years late with the earrings too 😂😂😂
All EI staff got a €1000 tax free master card and €700 taxable in next months pay. Why does she have to post it 🙄🙄
God who posts on social media about their Xmas bonus she’s beyond tacky. Still desperately trying to make her job sound unreal she’s pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not a mention of #ad #collab #sponsored on her ear art. Classic EfA.
Is it though, I didn’t think that place would be doing collabs.
‘Ear curation’ honestly it makes me want to shake her. Your getting your ears pierced Aoife cop the duck on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s at least 5 years late with the earrings too 😂😂😂

God who posts on social media about their Xmas bonus she’s beyond tacky. Still desperately trying to make her job sound unreal she’s pathetic
It wasn’t so long ago she said she didn’t need her EI job as she was making way more money on Insta 🤨 but now she’s glad of a bonus?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It must be absolutely exhausting being her.

Can't even sit back and relax for 5 minutes with the kids. Everything has to be a photo opportunity. The red lip I just can't deal.

And also, is she trying to say that Hugo had the hump because her and Lily had matching jumpers?? He's 2, he doesn't give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone who’s watching it with their ex…
She was watching with the kids in Sean's 🙃

It must be absolutely exhausting being her.

Can't even sit back and relax for 5 minutes with the kids. Everything has to be a photo opportunity. The red lip I just can't deal.

And also, is she trying to say that Hugo had the hump because her and Lily had matching jumpers?? He's 2, he doesn't give a tit.
She also said queue instead of cue. Idiot

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Aoife, everyone believes their children are the cutest but stop posting , it all our children say cute and funny things it’s part of them growing up we don’t broadcast it , it’s part of life

Reactions: 14

Yes he was “loosing” his life apparently.
I’m sure she meant losing but you know Efa the keen writer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she really think anyone cares to see her tits Irish dancing across the Santa Monica pier

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.