Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Annie's new video, where she and Mo explain why they haven't had a "real" vacation in over a year (seriously what they said):

"well, you see, our honeymoon wasn't really a vacation, guys. I mean, it was only 3 days in Capri and 3 days in Positano, and ....well....it was just so much new to see and a place we'd never been before, so there wasn't time to really relax to consider it a vacation."

I seriously cannot believe that they have any followers at all. This is probably one of their most disgusting entitled statements yet. How many people in this world would kill to be able to have a 6-day vacation to two exotic, beautiful places that they had never been to before?? Are they for real :sick: :sick:??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Claud123

Chatty Member
Says a lot about him and his priorities. I would be embarrassed to say such a thing.

If she made him choose between a dumb trip to Dubai, which they've done countless times, and his sister's wedding then it shows what she's really like.....

As for him, it shows his priorities are fucked or he has no balls to stand up and make his sister's wedding over a stupid trip which can be postponed one more time, since they claimed to have postponed it several times already.

And how is this their first vacation in a year? Didn't they go to Portofino after their wedding? Plus, their wedding was in Ibiza? They've also been to Spain several times, haven't they?

I've lost what little respect I had left for her. Well, all these supposed "influencers". You see how selfish and arrogant they are when we're 2 years into a global pandemic. Millions have died and millions haven't seen their families in over 2 years yet these social media whores jet set repeatedly through it all.

Sorry, but I feel no empathy or compassion for assholes like this who get covid. NONE.

I had a nurse friend die of Covid 2 weeks ago despite being vaxxed and boosted. Another two nurse colleagues have had to resign permanently due to long haul covid.

True influencers are doctors, nurses, teachers and social activists not social media sales clerks like this.

Sorry, to rant but I'm no longer a fan of these IG and YT self-proclaimed "influencers".
Tottally agree with your rant!. Sorry to hear you lost your friend over covid 🥺

I agree with your holidays comments. We all have families on other cities / countries and we have tried our best to not travel to keep everyone safe. but influencers don't care about that.

Did they really said Annie hasn't travel in one year? Yes they have been in Switzerland, Spain, France, Italy, UK...

Let's see:

1 month ago: She took Mo to Switzerland
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-29-56.png

2 months ago: She took Mo to Spain
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-30-19.png
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-30-29.png

3 months ago: She took Mo to London cause girl had to tattoo her eyebrows
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-35-34.png

6 months ago: They were in Italy for their honeymoon
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-35-57.png
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-36-21.png

And she took Mo to Barcelona
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-36-29.png

And they were in Ibiza for their wedding
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-36-57.png

8 months ago: She took Mo to Paris again to get her wedding dress
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-02-14-a-la-s-13-37-12.png

.... and more... I just got tired to make screenshots. But these 2 have holidays every 1/2 months! 😡😡

And Mo and Annie choosing to go to Dubai instead of Mo's sister wedding. WOW! That's a new low for both of them. I bet they got (as every influencer) a voucher to travel to Dubai and that's why they couldn't change dates. How greedy can you be to choose that over such a special event.

I would add to my rant: Another SEED AD!!!???? REALLY!!!!???? 😡😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Hi All, let me explain a bit the real life of these guys from a view of a neighbour. I can tell you, that they are complete fake and everything is just about money- and you all pay their monthly luxury and nature destructive life!
-In their videos, she pretends to be so close to nature and environmental friendly...and then you see, EVERY day 10-20 empty boxes of things they ordered and get, next to the door of the apartment. Here, normally the people have to bring their waste in the basement and put the waste in special containers. Everybody manage to do this..just their waste is always lying in front of the containers because they expect the housekeeper to put it inside??
-Yes, there is a lady coming and clean the apartment, because you know, she is so busy with mixing green juices (;
-The apartment, they live in, is the biggest one here. When they moved in, they bought everything new! Another economic story. And they seem to move nearly every year.
- Once i saw them, leaving the house, dress up completely and just leaving the house 50 m. They stopped and he made pictures of her. Then they went back home and next day, she a had a new post..hiking tour and reaxing in the nature. Rudiculous!
-They were travelling all the Corona time! Even around Christmas and the worst time here in Germany, when everybody should just stay at home. They are absolutely ignorant. Once the police was down at the house, looking for them. Dont know why..
-She is absolutely isolated here in Munich. You can see here just going by lift down in the deep garage, directly in the car and then in some shops.
-They moved in here when nearly all the other apartments were already rented. And some neighbours had some easy and not very stylish furniture on the rooftop terrace, because everybody can use this. And when they moved in, they seem to cleaned up the terrace by throwing away all these not stylish things? Can you imagine? It was not their stuff and when the weather became better and the neighbours want to use the furniture, he installed an outdorr gym there!?
- He is an actor of life in the worst way. I think he is a real "beast" behind his perfect style. He would kill to grow in his lifestyle. And some neighbours here are very confident, that this wedding is fake from his side because he is gay. Absokutely gay. The girl make around is just to hold up the image.

Dont believe everything you see on Instagram and FB! They are poor people with lost souls and too much money, no real friends and they are running away from this by travelling much!

Cheers!

• Wow
  • Haha

Claud123

Chatty Member
I couldn't care less if Annie is pregnant or not. Her content wouldn't be more interesting.

I really dislike her content lately. She comes on videos like she was some kind of graduated psychologist / nutritionist / mentor teaching how to plan, how to be organized, how to manifest, how to eat healthy, how to have your s%&t together...

Her "vlogs" are super staged. She repeats herself with the way she talks. Even her promotions are the same products over and over again with the same words. Those videos where she promotes Seed. Is like getting a virtual class on how probiotics work.

When she gets pregnant she is going to turn into the gurus of moms. She is going to explain us what she just read. She is going to explain us how babies function. She is going to explain us how the woman's body changes on every stage of the pregnancy and post-pregnancy. She is going to explain us the hormones, she is going to explain us what vitamins a pregnant woman needs and why... 🙄 boredness fest!

• Haha
  • Heart

ohnana

An idea for the next thread: "Blocking people night&day, pls don't take my green juice away" 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

blue_orchid

VIP Member
So Mo missed his sisters wedding to travel to Dubai????? That’s what he’s saying in his stories.

Annie’s first vacation in a year and him missing his sisters wedding. He’s so public about it. Does he want people to comment and have an opinion on this? I think yes!
Says a lot about him and his priorities. I would be embarrassed to say such a thing.

If she made him choose between a dumb trip to Dubai, which they've done countless times, and his sister's wedding then it shows what she's really like.....

As for him, it shows his priorities are fucked or he has no balls to stand up and make his sister's wedding over a stupid trip which can be postponed one more time, since they claimed to have postponed it several times already.

And how is this their first vacation in a year? Didn't they go to Portofino after their wedding? Plus, their wedding was in Ibiza? They've also been to Spain several times, haven't they?

I've lost what little respect I had left for her. Well, all these supposed "influencers". You see how selfish and arrogant they are when we're 2 years into a global pandemic. Millions have died and millions haven't seen their families in over 2 years yet these social media whores jet set repeatedly through it all.

Sorry, but I feel no empathy or compassion for assholes like this who get covid. NONE.

I had a nurse friend die of Covid 2 weeks ago despite being vaxxed and boosted. Another two nurse colleagues have had to resign permanently due to long haul covid.

True influencers are doctors, nurses, teachers and social activists not social media sales clerks like this.

Sorry, to rant but I'm no longer a fan of these IG and YT self-proclaimed "influencers".

• Heart
The last vlog with vowel renewal kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I could deal with the grumblings about Positano because I accept that sometimes you just don't vibe with a place and I appreciated their honesty. But their holidays are overall quite superficial and exclusive (which is generally how the super rich travel), and the comments about meeting with "positive people", "shared values" and then going to an all-white vowel renewal with ultra privileged white people + the chat with that guy, Alex, who preached about how gratitude changed his life with seemingly no self-awareness...

So many people have lost loved ones and their livelihoods. Even in contexts like the UK and US that appear to be normal really aren't: many immune-compromised individuals and their families are now retreating indoors because they aren't safe in public spaces anymore. Healthcare systems are still struggling. The cost of PCR tests in some countries is totally prohibitive so lots of people living overseas can't travel home to see their loved ones, let alone go on holiday. What we're seeing online is not the reality for the majority.

I'm not saying this to hate on Annie and Mo - they seem like very nice people and their content is escapist and relaxing. I don't expect them to get all political, and they are generally very unproblematic, professional influencers. But it just hit me suddenly that there are people on six to seven figure salaries sitting around talking about "positive vibes only" and shilling advice about gratitude to the masses whilst on luxury holidays complete with unnecessary second weddings. I mean, I know they do this but this vlog actually showed it, and it made me a bit uncomfortable and sad.

In short, the presence of that "positive vibes" couple ironically brought a negative vibe to the vlog. Even though it was decadent, the Capris vlog was way more relatable and enjoyable. Looking forward to their at-home vlogs!

• Heart

Tinka

Her video today was awful. I finally unsubscribed. She is insufferable. Here is the summary so you can skip it:

They complained that their trips to Ibiza, Capri, and Positano weren't "real vacations". They had to "manage" people in Ibiza (whatever that means) and couldnt enjoy Capri and Positano because they've never been before (uhhh, how sad!) and there was too much to see (isn't that what a vacation is, literally?). They couldn't just "chill and relax" on those trips because they were "sooooo stressfull".

Annie talked about how it's imperative that she has a bowel movement EVERY SINGLE MORNING and she uses a trash can to prop up her legs while she craps out green juice and overnight oats.

She promoted Seed.

She showed off her Missoma jewelry.

She showed her flowy dresses/mu-mus and cover-up.

She showed her sandals and Chanel bags.

She took 1 bite from some tiny dessert.

She showed off her Apple watch band (you and i know she only loves it because it kind of looks like a Rolex band...and you know she wants attention!)

She showed the fake beach.

She showed some lame restaurants with blah looking food.

Mohammed complained about paddle boarding ("guys, it's soooooo hard and it's full of anxiety to be on water").

Mohammed showed off his ball-crusher jeans.

Annie talked about her makeup looks for the beach (wtf!).

She did not discuss weight-gain or possible pregnancy.

-----

Omg! I'm so exhausted from this summary. You guys....it was sooooo stressfull. I hope i dont break out from the stress. I feel like all my work deserves a week long vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Something about Mo is so cringe. He gives me so much secondhand embarrassment that I have to skip anytime he talks in Annie’s videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Tinka

Omg! That comment about her living in a "green juice bubble" made me gasp and laugh out loud. Thank you for screen-shotting it before she deleted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow - for someone who is (self-proclaimedly) so "productive, positive, and and intentional," she sure must spend a lot of time just sitting by her laptop/phone, waiting for any comment she doesn't like so she can delete it away!! Yes, Annie, that sounds sooo healthy to me :rolleyes:.

I'm not surprised at the deleting of the negative comments. Once (back when I was still a fan of her content and thought she had something to offer), she posted a video stating that she tries not to show too much emotion (happiness or sadness), in order to keep her skin wrinkle-free :sick:. I commented in a VERY nice way, sharing that while I understood her concerns of wrinkles, she should keep in mind that when she has children in the future (and to all other future-mamas reading her post), this is not a healthy practice, as babies use their parents faces and facial expressions in order to learn emotional regulation and development (I am a speech language pathologist with a speciality in pediatric development, and I was just trying to share this info in a nice, respectful way). At that time I lived a totally different time zone than her, because for a while, I was getting a lot of "likes" and "thanks for sharing" from her viewers, to the point I had the #1 most-liked comment, and then suddenly, the likes stopped, and I realized that Annie had "privated" my comment (she didn't block me, but she made it so that no one else could see my comment - I verified this on another youtube account) :oops::sick:!! For a channel that preaches how "health and wellness" is so important, imagine how petty and insecure you have to be to delete a comment like that. SO, if she deleted my KIND and informative comment, then I can imagine how badly she must be crapping her pants from these upset comments that are actually calling her out on her narcissism head-first.

Also, if she can't even take a kindly-worded difference of opinion or constructive criticism, IMAGINE how she must be in her personal life and relationship - it must be like a nightmare to be her friend or family member, walking on eggshells constantly not to offend her just by having a differing opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I am actually quite interested to see if/when she gets pregnant. What bothers me most about her channel is how false, and curated, that all her content is. If she shared more about her real life (what it ACTUALLY looks like), her struggles, and not ONLY her "positive manifestations, be your own best friend, structure, routine, etc.", then I might actually like her!! I do think she has some cool content to share, it's just so sickeningly one-sided, and gives this "perfect" view of life that is so insecure and unreal that, at this point, it just borders on comical.

So, what makes it so interesting to me about if/when she get pregnant is: Will she "curate" her pregnancy and motherhood as she does her channel, and just make it look like this clean, easy, routined, balanced, "perfect" experience?? Because ANYONE who is a parent knows that that is literally impossible. No matter what, no matter how wealthy you are or how many nannies or help you can hire (I've had nannies for my little one before, which I know is a luxury, and although it hugely help certain aspects, others are just as chaotic), parenthood is a messy experience....it goes against ALL of the pillars of her channel, which are * focusing on her own personal well-being, *getting balanced sleep/mealtimes/etc, *being in control of all emotional situations, *knowing what to expect and having a routine, *taking time to do things slowly and carefully. Of course, parenthood (in my opinion) is not just messy, it's the most awesome and beautiful thing ever, but I wonder, if Annie does indeed choose to reveal a more realistic experience of being a mother, how in the WORLD will she, or her channel, survive??!! Seriously?? It seems like she really NEEDS to have quiet, balance, control, organization, lots of sleep and everything "balanced"....what will happen to her when that goes away??

No offense to her, but she is so SLOW and immaculate in everything she does, from chopping veggies to keeping her sneakers white....show me a parent who can afford to be that slow (EVEN ones with live-in help), and I will show you a unicorn 😅😅. Honestly, I don't wish her ill at all, and I hope she is able to handle parenthood, but I also hope it brings a new honesty to her channel that is sorely missing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Claud123

Chatty Member
Completely unrelated, but I also just wanted to add that she strikes me as the type of person who won't watch the news because it makes her sad.
I get this impression too. In my eyes she is the kind of person that chose to stay away of these hard-real-life topics because that's "negative energy".

I remember one of the things I complained about her on the pandemic was that too. She did a video and adviced people to be positive like "instead of seeing the wrong side, take this oppportunity to do things you like at home. Like a hobby"... I don't remember the words exactly but her "advices" to be positive were very inmature, naive and irresponsible to me.

In 2020-21 these influencers should have advice people to make plans, to be smarter with money, to re-evaluate their expenses... but instead of that she was selling Misoma and counting the days she could get a professional facial and 'fresh' manicure.

As far as Annie gets her fresh manicure, her monthly holiday trip, her fresh new clothes for the upcomming season, her white fresh new trainers, her whole foods haul then her bubble is complete and she has nothing else to contribute to the world.

ohnana

New vlog alert, folks!
Summary: morning skies, lemon water, green smoothie, missoma necklaces, pilates, chicken salad, beige, nude, shrimp salad, baby bump, thanks for watching guys! See you at the next snooze fest! 😆😆😆

• Haha

msquiggle

She's not the only one allowed to do the blocking. Now she's on MY blocked list. Her IG stories and YT video today pissed me off that bad!

• Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
First time checking Mo's Instagram.. the guy talks a lot and says nothing "yeah, hmm, is sunny, hmm look at the water...". But yes, anyone would say he is having holidays by himself. Only saw the breakfast with Annie. But yesterday Annie posted walking on the beach too. So they are together on some activities. Probably Annie asked him not to film her. Cause either she is pregnant and dont want to tell yet. Or cause she needs to filter-approve anything before being online.

So funny how they both describe Dubai as "paradise". When I think on "paradise" places, Dubai is the last place that comes to my mind. Isn't there a very strict place to be romantic? I think is not good to kiss in public or something like that. Of course they stay on a ressort but I think they both like Dubai cause is as fake as they are. Concrate & Malls, what a paradise!

As I said, first time looking at his IG, this guy looks like a sugar baby

View attachment 1068797

And the Bio 🙄

View attachment 1068798

Well done Annie!
If I were pregnant, I wouldn't be jumping on a plane for a non-essential trip to Dubai during a global pandemic that has claimed the lives of 6 million people in 24 months.

Just saying....or is it just me??

Shows how fucking stupid she is to do this if actually pregnant.....and right after Mo had Covid?!?!?

How fucking stupid are they?

And I'll say again I feel not a single ounce of pity if assholes like these continue to jet set around the world then catch COVID. Even if they are pregnant. They chose to put their greed and arrogance above their and their child's health and safety.

Meanwhile my 3 nurse friends have been greatly affected by long-haul Covid, two have resigned as a result of this and one dying just a couple weeks ago, despite all being vaxxed and boosted.

These front line workers continue to put their lives on the line whilst asshole "influencers" take selfies of themselves on the beach and jet set around the world. However, should they catch covid they except these hospital front line workers to sacrifice their own safety and health to save them.

These social media whores are beyond despicable.

Agree also about Mo's stupid stories where he just likes to hear himself talk albeit about nothing. He sounds like a muppet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha